• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Blaze (iOS/Android) |OT| Looks Like Vanillaware, Tastes Like F2P

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
The values listed are the actual gains. The 35% Crit DMG is what's making me hesitate. Currently, my rogue is doing decent damage when doing criticals, but not great damage like some other rogues are. But at the same time, I might not be doing great damage anyways if I can't get past their high defence.

I only care about PvP when I look at gear (so far PvE content has been relatively easy), and I don't think most folks stack defense in a way that would make a big difference. I think evasion is more common (and probably better but I haven't crunched the numbers), so accuracy would help. It's certainly possible that some PvE would have high defense and the pen would hep, but I just don't know about that offhand.

KimChi

Ah, screw it. Decided to go with the Crit DMG and ACC. And I'll have around 30% Def Pen. anyways with the full set, which isn't bad.

Edit: lol, Kimchi, you're not making this easy. Now I'm undecided again, lol.

I wouldn't sweat over it tbh, we will eventually have level 80 gear to look forward to min-maxing stats. Just pick whatever you feel is best :p

Ventara

I wouldn't sweat over it tbh, we will eventually have level 80 gear to look forward to min-maxing stats. Just pick whatever you feel is best :p

Very good point actually. It'll all get upgraded eventually, anyways. I guess I'll go with the Def. Pen. Percy needs Crit DMG and ACC more than me anyways.

Edit: Alright, Percy looks pretty decent now. He'll be part of my main team with Belle Snow being my helper tomorrow in the Arena.

KimChi

So anyone have Draco Brightspark? Still wondering about her auto attack being an aoe if anyone can clarify. Getting closer to just making her though I'm down by 2 SSS fodder and focusing on making more SS atm.

Also, is there any info that states what stats each accessory can roll? Haven't bothered farming accessories yet unless you guys recommend any for certain stats. Would also like to get some +gold accessories since I don't even have 1 of that.

So anyone have Draco Brightspark? Still wondering about her auto attack being an aoe if anyone can clarify. Getting closer to just making her though I'm down by 2 SSS fodder and focusing on making more SS atm.

Also, is there any info that states what stats each accessory can roll? Haven't bothered farming accessories yet unless you guys recommend any for certain stats. Would also like to get some +gold accessories since I don't even have 1 of that.

I'm in exactly the same boat. 2 SSS away from Draco Brightspark. Maybe even 1 SSS if I rebirth my Freyd. I want to hold onto her for Greysoul, but at the same time it seems like forever away. Even after I finish Brightspark, my next will probably be Blackaria.

If you want gold accessories farm Foggy Rampart Myth.

There's a spreadsheet here that lists all the accessories and where they drop, but it doesn't talk about stats.

It seems like it would take a crowdsourced effort to figure it out, and the community is small enough that it's hard to find enough people to get the required amount of data.

arevin01

I went auto last night in GB with a fellow rogue at lvl 54 and myself as lvl 60 and went 20-3. Many ppl are not lvl 60 yet it seems.

colinp

Banned
Thanks for the replies everyone! This thread moves quite fast. I try to read all the posts but half the time I feel like I'm reading a foreign language, hah. Well, it'll become clear in time. Thanks again!

Rurunaki

I'm in exactly the same boat. 2 SSS away from Draco Brightspark. Maybe even 1 SSS if I rebirth my Freyd. I want to hold onto her for Greysoul, but at the same time it seems like forever away. Even after I finish Brightspark, my next will probably be Blackaria.

There's a spreadsheet here that lists all the accessories and where they drop, but it doesn't talk about stats.

It seems like it would take a crowdsourced effort to figure it out, and the community is small enough that it's hard to find enough people to get the required amount of data.

I just click on the "Reward" button at the buttom of the Map to see what SSS/SS items drop for that particular map.

Ventara

Man, JigsawX's meteor mage is no joke. Completely failed to turn any of his guys into sheep, which was followed by his meteor which practically killed everyone. His Bloodwind was more than happy to finish the job.

But I was able to beat Yaari, though. Doubt I'd be able to win consistently, though. I think he's a sheep mage, too, so it'll come down to whoever casts that first. Thought I was about to lose at first when your Blackaria died and made everyone invincible, but I was able to hold on. But speaking of which, you have 2 Dracos? That's awesome. I'm nowhere near close to my second.

I just click on the "Reward" button at the buttom of the Map to see what SSS/SS items drop for that particular map.

Yea but the spreadsheet is sortable / searchable, makes it easier. Still though, even the reward button on the map doesn't give you info about stats. So that's why crowdsourcing is going to be necessary

niosh

Banned
So anyone have Draco Brightspark? Still wondering about her auto attack being an aoe if anyone can clarify. Getting closer to just making her though I'm down by 2 SSS fodder and focusing on making more SS atm..

I have Draco Brightspark and her normal attack is indeed an aoe.

Salamande

Don't think I've ever seen a staff with this much attack power bolted on the end.

MhwxXNeDf3kcM7_WAHBcd9wvcCfwUdBkLpoxLfX_mUw=w1769-h995-no

By the way, feel free to add me as a friend (US server). Aenslaed.

KimChi

I have Draco Brightspark and her normal attack is indeed an aoe.
Thanks for clarifying, that makes her even better then. Wont be missing pearla when I can finally sacrifice her for Draco Brightspark.

oh so I need to go chapter 1 for the gold accessory :(, hate using shoes outside of chapter lol.
Shame there isnt info for the accessory stats thought someone had recorded those already, oh well.

Edit: Tried sending you a friend request salamande but it says"This user cannot receive anymore friends." my ign is Yurisica or Sakia.

Thanks for clarifying, that makes her even better then. Wont be missing pearla when I can finally sacrifice her for Draco Brightspark.

oh so I need to go chapter 1 for the gold accessory :(, hate using shoes outside of chapter lol.
Shame there isnt info for the accessory stats thought someone had recorded those already, oh well.

If there's an advantage to farming accessory in chapter 1, it's that you get better ally drops there too. But yea, sucks. I'm levelling up an alt right now and it's really painful using all those shoes on something other than essence farming. On the other hand, I reason that once I do get this character to ch. 2, I will be able to essence farm a lot more without getting super bored again, as I will probably be able to do roughly Lv. 53 - 60 with a fresh character.

Arena rankings moving so fast.. I have to use my tickets just to stay in the 5%..

After you've done it a few times you get a feel for the point requirements, so you don't have to look at the percentages. As the above poster mentioned, aim for about 3100 points, that should get you to 5%

KimChi

If there's an advantage to farming accessory in chapter 1, it's that you get better ally drops there too. But yea, sucks. I'm levelling up an alt right now and it's really painful using all those shoes on something other than essence farming. On the other hand, I reason that once I do get this character to ch. 2, I will be able to essence farm a lot more without getting super bored again, as I will probably be able to do roughly Lv. 53 - 60 with a fresh character.

Yea I'm doing the same, currently leveling priest alt lvl 57 at hermit lake and then my lvl55 rogue is next. Problem is both alts were pretty much done with myth and lvl 55 lol. When I get around to leveling archer or warrior they will grab the accessories I guess.
The level 55 req. to get into chapter 2 is a bit silly though.

commish

Man, JigsawX's meteor mage is no joke. Completely failed to turn any of his guys into sheep, which was followed by his meteor which practically killed everyone. His Bloodwind was more than happy to finish the job.

But I was able to beat Yaari, though. Doubt I'd be able to win consistently, though. I think he's a sheep mage, too, so it'll come down to whoever casts that first. Thought I was about to lose at first when your Blackaria died and made everyone invincible, but I was able to hold on. But speaking of which, you have 2 Dracos? That's awesome. I'm nowhere near close to my second.

Ah didn't even know you could challenge your friends like this. Pretty cool. I'll have to add Jigsaw for some mage battles :)

Yaari

Yeah, but I should probably focus on getting them to ULT rather than creating a third. I doubt I will be able to resist though. That Archer Ur is +MAX and I just want him gone. Haha.

I'll probably stop at 3 because even though I like Greysoul, I don't know what team formation I'll run where I have him in there.

JigsawX

Yea when that meteor crits its fun times.
My offensive stats for anyone curious
Crit damage at 194.50 percent
Crit chance at 51.9 percent
Attack at 3836

Also added everyone I think who requested

Is it me or is Phoenix raid easier than Deus Dragoncrown?

Phoenix is excellent. Deus can go fuck itself.

On an unrelated note, I am sitting at the mid 130s in arena. I'm hoping that this will be enough for the 1%. This will be the first time I haven't lost a single arena fight under my direct control.

Yeah, but I should probably focus on getting them to ULT rather than creating a third. I doubt I will be able to resist though. That Archer Ur is +MAX and I just want him gone. Haha.

I'll probably stop at 3 because even though I like Greysoul, I don't know what team formation I'll run where I have him in there.

I'm the opposite, I won't even consider limit break until i have all 5. The synergy from having multiple is just too great, not to mention the party effect for having 4. Idk, using 5 SSS to get +ULT is a 70% increase in damage, but replacing a MAX SSS with a MAX draco has to be at least 120%. That's the way i look at it anyway.

commish

Attack at 3836

Also added everyone I think who requested

Yeah, when both your mage and your BW get their AOEs off, it's rough, haha. Interestingly enough, I had more success when I removed my healer from my team. Maybe teams are stronger sans healer. Will have to test it out some more.

Yaari

I like the survivability in Arena, but my gear puts me nearly at the same stats that Jigsaw has, so perhaps I'll get my 55 mage to 60 sometime to mess around with. I still have 2 mages.

Ran the Gold Ring stage for like 2 hours now and I didnt get a single SSS drop there. Blehh. I want back to my Essences.

Ventara

commish, I don't think I have you on my friends list. Mind if I add you? I'm Ventarina

I agree with ccp; I think it's better to make another Draco than to make one you already have into an Ultimate. I feel the gain from going from a regular SSS unit to a Draco is way better. Though for GB, having 1 Ultimate Draco would probably come in handy.

Attack at 3836

Those are some nice numbers. My attack is nowhere close to yours (a paltry 2500). Hopefully I'll get some better gear through raid.

Sorry, didn't even realize my list was full. Just cleared a bunch of old names. I've added you, Ventara.

Added!

JigsawX

I like the survivability in Arena, but my gear puts me nearly at the same stats that Jigsaw has, so perhaps I'll get my 55 mage to 60 sometime to mess around with. I still have 2 mages.

Ran the Gold Ring stage for like 2 hours now and I didnt get a single SSS drop there. Blehh. I want back to my Essences.

Yea a bit frustrating when they don't drop but I now have 117% gold and over a day you definitely see the increase

Shouta

Hmm, I wonder if I should just stop trying for SSS and do a rebirth or something since my luck has been abyssmal lol

Ventara

Hmm, I wonder if I should just stop trying for SSS and do a rebirth or something since my luck has been abyssmal lol

Don't do rebirth. Worst move that can be made in this game ever. Just keep making SSS and when you have 6, make a Draco.

Ventara

You mean 6 outside of my main team, right? lol

Well, the Draco would most likely be joining your team immediately, so if you have 1 not-so-good SSS that you're using in your team, it's not a bad idea to use it. This way, you don't have to max a new SSS.

Shouta

Well, the Draco would most likely be joining your team immediately, so if you have 1 not-so-good SSS that you're using in your team, it's not a bad idea to use it. This way, you don't have to max a new SSS.

Oh boy, that sounds fun. I think I might have enough SSS for it but I haven't maxed them yet. Gonna have to start doing that. -_-

Ventara

Oh boy, that sounds fun. I think I might have enough SSS for it but I haven't maxed them yet. Gonna have to start doing that. -_-

Just to make sure, you only need one maxxed. The one that's being ascended. The others are just needed for limit-breaking to bring the maxxed one to +Ultimate. And the class of the Draco you get will be the same class as the unit you're ascending. Choose carefully.

Salamande

Don't do rebirth. Worst move that can be made in this game ever. Just keep making SSS and when you have 6, make a Draco.

No, the worst move in this game is spending rubies on equipment
like I did when I started
. Even buying gold is a better investment than that.

Top Bottom