• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Blaze (iOS/Android) |OT| Looks Like Vanillaware, Tastes Like F2P

Chaos17

It's all in korean, I can't read that!

Oof, Max and Ultimate huh? I'm gonna be at it for awhile then.

Here a rough translation of the basics I made :
Second wave of Bodens is missing though, it contains warrior DPS, paladin, summoner and an archer.

0vhJdUWBoupeUPDOAsnZo28QsYxhLkUpCcrkbmLi_TM

You can read their skills over here : http://gamebroke.blogspot.fr/2015/07/dragon-blaze-seven-angel.html

Edit : sorry for the size, I don't know why it is smaller than original version -.-'

SteveO409

Did you know Halo invented the FPS?
Thanks for the translations btw. I was going to get bloodwind but I could hold on to my current max SSS archer for a few months for that delicious El Rio.

Ventara

A tier list ranking the ascended of season 1-2-3 (missing the second wave of bodens).

Take it with a grain of salt because what will count in the end it's how much you invested in your allies (I saw some videos where the same teams in arena battled each other and always one of them was inferior in some way) and also this list is not complete since the second wave of Boden is missing. Last thing, ths list might have been written before the balancing patches. Many ascended allies received some balance.

You can the translation of the skills of all of them over there : http://gamebroke.blogspot.fr/2015/07/dragon-blaze-seven-angel.html

Read like this : Adventure, Lab, Arena, WB (Golem/Hydra), Overall

bxrZffP.jpg

Source : https://www.reddit.com/r/dragonblaze/comments/3ggd3w/tier_list_including_angels/

Oh man, Greysoul ranks pretty low, and I was planning to go for him, along with the other 2 rogues for the Dragon Buster key. This is pretty disappointing. I guess I can go for Brightspark first.

Yaari

Can someone explain the Dragon Buster thing to me. Do I lose my units if I go for one?
I'm thinking Bloodwind, since those Archers all seem to rank quite well.

Ventara

Can someone explain the Dragon Buster thing to me. Do I lose my units if I go for one?
I'm thinking Bloodwind, since those Archers all seem to rank quite well.

You'll keep your units. You basically just need 1 Draco/Angel/Boden of the same class at Ultimate, plus a bunch of their essences and gold.

Yaari

http://livis-corner.blogspot.de/2015/08/dragon-blaze-chapter-3-dragon-buster.html

You'll keep your units. You basically just need 1 Draco/Angel/Boden of the same class at Ultimate, plus a bunch of their essences and gold.

Here.. It's explained here in detail.. Yaari, you're in the GAF guild right? You doing GB later?
Sure, I'll save my tickets.

Thanks for the info.
Seems like some complete insanity with those units. 15 SSS's to get them all to ULT though. This probably makes me want to go for Bloodwind for real. I might skip Brightspark entirely. 15 SSSs is a lot and I need to start saving up for the Angels already if I want to keep it going.

Einbroch

Banned
Greysoul is quite literally built for PVP. Anyone who has played an MMO knows. Insane burst, makes it so the enemy can't revive, chance of instant death...

He's good in PVE but shines in PVP. Anyone who went Greysoul shouldn't be sad. He's an absolute monster. Nothing more satisfying than one shotting a +Ult tank with 70% damage reduction and 50k HP.

Plus his auto attacks dispel. Nice shield Gram whoops it's gone.

Ventara

Thanks guys, maybe I will stick with Greysoul. I think the Angel and Boden rogues have similar skills, so I was thinking a team with all three of them would clean up well.

Man El Rebekah looks so ridiculous. Imagine having a Priest main with El Rebekah's Atk Spd bonus on top of that. Your whole party would just be shooting like a machine gun. I really hope I can pull a summoner SSS one of these days.

JigsawX

Wait are both summoner's from angel and boden both desired? Thought it was only one of them. Bah I would have saved my 2nd belle than.

Wait are both summoner's from angel and boden both desired? Thought it was only one of them. Bah I would have saved my 2nd belle than.

I think it's only the angels. If you notice there's 7 angels and 5 bodens. The extra 2 angels are the 1 summoner and the 1 paladin. But bodens are the original 5 classes only

JigsawX

I think it's only the angels. If you notice there's 7 angels and 5 bodens. The extra 2 angels are the 1 summoner and the 1 paladin. But bodens are the original 5 classes only

Hmm I thought I heard of a summomer who can also summon ascended units. The angel one only summons the red thing though

Oh just saw everyones posts

Otheradam

Any reason for me to keep Captain Turq if I also have Brightspark? Maybe one day I will deify Turq into Draco Brightspark, but I'd rather go for Blackaria after I make Bloodwind.

KimChi

Hmm I thought I heard of a summomer who can also summon ascended units. The angel one only summons the red thing though

Oh just saw everyones posts
I'm not sure if she actually summons the other ascended units, forgot we can bring the ascended units as friend in the korean version, gonna try right now.
Edit: Well damn. The little chucky doll she holds can transform into any ascended unit, saw it change into Bloodwind and the Boden mage on the Fox.
Definitely save for her.

Any reason for me to keep Captain Turq if I also have Brightspark? Maybe one day I will deify Turq into Draco Brightspark, but I'd rather go for Blackaria after I make Bloodwind.

Eh up to you, I think a couple others with Turq have her geared up enough to have like 8k attack could still be useful. If you don't have a spot for her then just save for Draco Brightspark when you can.

Uthred

Decided I wanted to hit top 50 in Arena this week, dont know if I'd bother again, apart from being a bit tedious it takes a lot of tickets (~900 to hit #25) so you're missing out on gold from Lab, potential drops from Raids, etc. I think I'll go back to aiming for top 5%. Top 5% in everything, as discussed earlier in the thread, does seem to offer the most "efficient" returns

garath

Nice. So I've set up andyroid on my home PC and I'm just running labyrinth while I play other games. Working pretty well.

Maybe I'll get enough for a draco in a week or so at this rate.

Uthred

Anyone? Would like to know as well!

1. Go to http://www.autohotkey.com/
2. Download and install AHK (Autohotkey).

Autohotkey can run one or multiple scripts at a time, the scripts are written as plain text and saved with the .ahk extension. You can write them in AHK itself, Notepad, whatever basically. The idea behind the Lab script is that it keeps pressing Try again and accept for you to burn through all your tickets. To do that it will need to know the screen positions of those buttons. Luckily you can use an AHK script to find out that information

Copy and paste the code below into a new Notepad document and save it as screenpos.ahk. Double click on screenpos.ahk to load the script, you should see a little green H appear in your system tray area, this lets you know that the script is loaded and active. Now just press CapsLock and it will give you the X,Y co-ordinates of your mouse pointer.

Code:
#NoEnv ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.

#Warn ; Recommended for catching common errors.

SendMode Input ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.

SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir% ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.

; While CapsLock is toggled On

; Script will display Mouse Position (coordinates) as a tooltip at Top-Left corner of screen.

; Also allows to copy them (to clipboard) with a PrintScreen button.

#SingleInstance force ; only one instance of script can run

#Persistent ; to make it run indefinitely

settimer start1, 0 ; "0" to make it update position instantly

return

start1:

if !GetKeyState("capslock","T") ; whether capslock is on or off

{

tooltip ; if off, don't show tooltip at all.

}

else

{ ; if on

CoordMode, ToolTip, Screen ; makes tooltip to appear at position, relative to screen.

CoordMode, Mouse, Screen ; makes mouse coordinates to be relative to screen.

MouseGetPos xx, yy ; get mouse x and y position, store as %xx% and %yy%

tooltip %xx% %yy%, 0, 0 ; display tooltip of %xx% %yy% at coordinates x0 y0.

PrintScreen:: ; assign new function to PrintScreen. If pressed...

clipboard == %xx% %yy% ; ...store %xx% %yy% to clipboard.

return

}

return

Start up Bluestacks, launch Dragonblaze, access the Labyrinth and start a run, if you're in a hurry just quit the run or wait for it to complete. When you see the window with "Try Again" pop up hover your mouse over the center of the Try Again button and note the x,y co-ordinates. Press try again, make a note of the X,Y co-ordinates of the "Ok" confirmation button.

You can now unload the screenpos.ahk script by right clicking on its icon in the system tray and selecting exit.

Open a blank Notepad file and copy in the code below:

Code:
ScrollLock:
Loop
{
WinWait, BlueStacks App Player, 
IfWinNotActive, BlueStacks App Player, , WinActivate, BlueStacks App Player, 
WinWaitActive, BlueStacks App Player, 
MouseClick, left, 604, 708
Sleep, 200
MouseClick, left, 832, 609
}
return
capslock::Pause, toggle

Save it as labgrind.ahk then double click it to load it up. What this will do is when you press the Scroll Lock key it will make Bluestacks the active program and will automatically click on the two areas of the screen listed in the first and second MouseClick statements. You want to enter the X,Y co-ordinates for the Try Again button in the first MouseClick and the X,Y co-ordinates for the Ok confirmation in the second MouseClick. You can pause the script by pressing CapsLock.

To use it you start Lab for the first time and then hit Scroll Lock to start up the script.

Ventara

Thanks for the detailed explanation, Uthred. I was wondering about this, too.

Edit: Fuck. Noticed I'm out of the top 1% in Arena with 6150. I have a bunch of tickets, but I lost my win bonus. Not sure if it's worth going for it or not.

Thanks for the detailed explanation, Uthred. I was wondering about this, too.

Edit: Fuck. Noticed I'm out of the top 1% in Arena with 6150. I have a bunch of tickets, but I lost my win bonus. Not sure if it's worth going for it or not.

If you're already out at 6150 and it's this early, I'm guessing you're going to need about 7k to be safe.

Salamande

It was a pleasant surprise to see the GM Event rewards for guild battles. It would be smart to make that a more permanent thing. And repeatable...but maybe that's too much to ask.

JigsawX

If you accidentally click the purchase the extra chest thing is there anyway to undo it before it ends? So far clicking it again hasn't worked

SteveO409

Did you know Halo invented the FPS?
If you're already out at 6150 and it's this early, I'm guessing you're going to need about 7k to be safe.

Currently at 0.973% and 6500 points. That influx of free tickets raised the bar this week lol( I was sitting comfortably at 5.7k last week)

Currently at 0.973% and 6500 points. That influx of free tickets raised the bar this week lol( I was sitting comfortably at 5.7k last week)

Hopefully it dies down next week. I'm hoping to get top 50 this time lol, I have about 100 in my mailbox plus the 100 from the free gift.

garath

I kind of hate the Tuesday arena grind. But a good foundation means just doing the daily 3 battles the rest of the week to get my 5%. My goal is usually 2000-2500 in the morning on the bus then get up to around 3000 or so on the ride home. Squeeze out a few more tomorrow maybe to get up around 3300-3400. That has been good enough for 5% recently. Though last week I was around 3600 and hit 4%. Hopefully it backs off this week. I don't want to aim for 4k

Sciel

Beat round 40 Lab at the expense of 12 scrolls (this is with a very imba team too!).
You do need dps and can't just tank it out. The wave comes with a Dark Curse who heals for 150k+ every few seconds. Byron's AoE fking hurts too (1 shots everyone but tank).

Yaari

I can't pass Stage 30. Only my Rogue has 3 item slots, so I don't really use them anyway. I'm not sure what part of my team would get me through it. I just get hit way too hard in there.
What class is best for it?

Probably going to get rid of that skill point in Charming Light on my priest. It is quite annoying of a skill to have when you don't want it. I just want the priest to keep auto attacking instead.
I got the Rubies to spare, so why not.

Sciel

I can't pass Stage 30. Only my Rogue has 3 item slots, so I don't really use them anyway. I'm not sure what part of my team would get me through it. I just get hit way too hard in there.
What class is best for it?

Probably going to get rid of that skill point in Charming Light on my priest. It is quite annoying of a skill to have when you don't want it. I just want the priest to keep auto attacking instead.
I got the Rubies to spare, so why not.
Everything pass wave 30 will basically AoE one shot most of your team.
You basically need some sort of invulnerability to tank the AoE and stuns (Draco Brightspark makes this wave ez mode).

Otheradam

Just beat the last chapter 2 stage. Time to unload all my tickets on the phoenix raid. Need 6 more Bloodwind gems to deify. If I don't farm it out by the Saturday discount combine period I'll just buy the rest.

Ventara

So I made top 1% in arena with 7150 points. Won't be repeating this unless it settles back to 5500 points. Anyways, I'm going on vacation today, so I did a bunch of arena this morning and now have 3650. Will try to get it to 4000 later before I leave to be safe.

Beat round 40 Lab at the expense of 12 scrolls (this is with a very imba team too!).
You do need dps and can't just tank it out. The wave comes with a Dark Curse who heals for 150k+ every few seconds. Byron's AoE fking hurts too (1 shots everyone but tank).

Round 40?! WOW! I can't even get past 30.

arevin01

I kind of hate the Tuesday arena grind. But a good foundation means just doing the daily 3 battles the rest of the week to get my 5%. My goal is usually 2000-2500 in the morning on the bus then get up to around 3000 or so on the ride home. Squeeze out a few more tomorrow maybe to get up around 3300-3400. That has been good enough for 5% recently. Though last week I was around 3600 and hit 4%. Hopefully it backs off this week. I don't want to aim for 4k

I thought 3400 was safe and it simply isn't, got 6%. Looks like I need to get above 3800.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Sheep mages how are you guys specc'd?

Hmm right now I am:

1/7/10

0/0/1

1/9/9/0

My mage is geared for accuracy and survival. I see sheep mage's as only needing to stay alive and sheeping things. I don't look to her for any damage.

Pejo

Here're the gold cost that I wrote when I made my draco yesterday night so with no discount :

MAX +1 : 221 400
Max +2 : 246 000
MAX +3 : 492 000
MAX +4 : 738 000
MAX +5 : 984 000

Deify : 800 000

Thanks for writing this down, I was always curious what the total cost was. That said. Why the heck didn't you wait for a discount night, you crazy man.

Top Bottom