• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Blaze (iOS/Android) |OT| Looks Like Vanillaware, Tastes Like F2P

Chaos17

It makes me sad to see my friend not be able to get a SSS priest after he made 10+ SSS :(
He is just sitting now on his fodders and 18 Blackeria essences full of spite...
I fear to combine and get a new SSS healer, I will feel more sadder for him T_T

Yaari

Really I'm only getting the Staff, Orb, and Chest Armor.
Over and over again. I'd like the 4-part attack speed bonus for my upcoming Priest. But I don't think it will happen haha.

Chaos17

Tonight, I was able to enhance my Dark gnall from +3 to Utlimate and Gram from +4 to Max. So I think tonight was good night for me. I didn't have that many fails.

Uthred

It makes me sad to see my friend not be able to get a SSS priest after he made 10+ SSS :(
He is just sitting now on his fodders and 18 Blackeria essences full of spite...

I feel his pain, havent managed to get a SSS archer or healer yet

garath

I haven't gotten a SSS healer either. Done all right with the rest. Rogue loki, couple of summoners, pirate Byron, two archers. I'm torn between hoping for fodder and a healer on my next SSS. I'm almost there. Have one max SS and +2 another.

Rurunaki

Bruh.. 5 straight Tank SSS for me.. I'm sitting on Bloodwind Essence and Full set of Phoenix Gear for him.. Game is straight up trolling..

dukie85

Only priest I've got is RanRan and she's not going anywhere. I'm definitely a chicken when it comes to wanting to combine anything higher than A grade.

Chaos17

Thank you guys for your kind words, I hope he won't feel alone anymore being cursed.
I was really lucky to get my only SSS mage that became tonight Draco Brightspark.
I wish you all luck to get what you wish and not to have wait to long about it.

i-feel-you-bro_fb_153507.jpg

garath

Yep, been searching for a SSS priest for a long time too. Luckily i got a Viri, and she's quite good at MAX+4.

I have viri too but I just can't bring myself to max+ her. Seems like a waste of SS considering she'll be replaced the instant I get a SSS healer.

I have viri too but I just can't bring myself to max+ her. Seems like a waste of SS considering she'll be replaced the instant I get a SSS healer.

Having extra healers (especially with revive) is great in Labyrinth. I'm also not sure that I would Limit Break Viri in your case, but either way, I definitely wouldn't be fusing her away for a long time. I'm still using Ranran as a helper on my Labyrinth team that just made it to level 40 for the first ime.

Goroh

And what if i don't get one for the next 50 combines? RNG can be brutal in this game, i'm gonna cherish my Viri in every way i can while she is a staple of my team.

arevin01

And what if i don't get one for the next 50 combines? RNG can be brutal in this game, i'm gonna cherish my Viri in every way i can while she is a staple of my team.

I must have made over 30 SS and my only healer was Dark Breath. Healers are very rare.

garath

No, I totally get it. I've been so tempted to do it myself. I just know the instant I do it, that's when I'll get the shabelle.

Yaari

Does MAX+4 take 4 SS like it does for SSS? If so, no way I'd ever do that. As rare as healers are, you'll get one. You need hordes of SSS's for all these Draco's.

My Viri was always on MAX and that was more then enough for me.

garath

Does MAX+4 take 4 SS like it does for SSS? If so, no way I'd ever do that. As rare as healers are, you'll get one. You need hordes of SSS's for all these Draco's.

My Viri was always on MAX and that was more then enough for me.

Yep. 4 more SS. That's why I've been having trouble bringing myself to do it lol

Chaos17

My guild has an average 15-ish active players and 30 leechers who don't do their 250 GB per week...
I didn't noticed it the first week because we got good rank (70 rubies) but it started to decrease the week after to 40 rubies+costume (I don't rememebr the ranking just rubies) then this week we drop to 35 rubies with no costume. I don't think I am going to stay in that guild. I like the active guildmates, I will miss them but I am not doing guild battles for "nothing".

Yep, been searching for a SSS priest for a long time too. Luckily i got a Viri, and she's quite good at MAX+4.

My friend doesn't even have Viri T_T
He has been cursed with Ranran for long time now.
Of course he maxed+4 her but even so Ranran has her limit :x

Yaari

We don't really have anyone playing GB either other than a handful of people. I'm not too bothered but we're never going to get a costume haha.

We don't really have anyone playing GB either other than a handful of people. I'm not too bothered but we're never going to get a costume haha.

Guild battle sucks to be honest. If they added a premium summon to the GM Events for completing 10 guild battles every day it would pick up a lot.

KimChi

If only everyone would do it, at least we still get some free rubies. The costumes do look nice but the stats on them are random which is dumb.

Limit

I'm always up for GB half hour/hour after GB opens up. Giving that early time to all the big boy guilds with their max+ultimate teams. I too, would like to see more GB participation. Usually I only find Yaari and Ragnar something playing along as well. We can do better than that.

Has anyone tried screen recording with Win+Alt+R using Bluestacks in Windows 10? It always records for 10 seconds and then says "There's nothing to record. Play some more and try again"

Uthred

Got my fourth Mage Veril, worst thing is I always think for a second "Priest Veri at last!". Is there a Korean tier list with the angels included floating around? I had a look for one but couldnt locate anything, just interested to see how they rate the angels and draco.

Damn. Pulled a Shabelle. Already got a Blackaria and Porin. I need fodder.
What now?

I'm in a similar situation, I have a Porin and a Mercedes. I don't know which one to ascend. Mercedes has a stronger AOE heal and that passive dragon breath but Porin has an AOE cleanse that's immensely useful for arena battles. Never thought I say this but I hope I get a Konfi in the near future.

Whizkid7

Finally made my way into Myth. I'm slowly getting there! Also just need like...a TON more gold and I can get a Draco unit - saving the rubies from clearing Legend has me with enough to buy the essences if I get the money before I hit the new area.

Ventara

Finally! I finally got a red accessory in Landing Garden! I must've done Landing Garden/Foggy Rampart/The Fortress hundreds of times and I've never gotten a red accessory before this.

Edit: Not bad. Crit rate, ACC and Vigor. Should be good for my rogue, and it has Max mana, so it'll be decent for my mage as well.

F-ing game won't give me any red armor from phoenix. Grrrr

I'm also nowhere close to getting a draco. Just got Konfi from a combine.

I have a ton of Bloodwind essences and my SSS archer is nowhere near MAX or Ultimate (only at +3).

I also have enough essences to deify into Blackaria, Greysoul and Deathcrown.

But the main problem still comes down to the fact that I don't have enough SSS fodders. Grrr.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
My guild has an average 15-ish active players and 30 leechers who don't do their 250 GB per week...
I didn't noticed it the first week because we got good rank (70 rubies) but it started to decrease the week after to 40 rubies+costume (I don't rememebr the ranking just rubies) then this week we drop to 35 rubies with no costume. I don't think I am going to stay in that guild. I like the active guildmates, I will miss them but I am not doing guild battles for "nothing".

My friend doesn't even have Viri T_T
He has been cursed with Ranran for long time now.
Of course he maxed+4 her but even so Ranran has her limit :x

Most of the people in my guild are the same way. There's a few of us who get 500+ gb points a week and a ton that get under 50, if any. Disappointing!

Most of the people in my guild are the same way. There's a few of us who get 500+ gb points a week and a ton that get under 50, if any. Disappointing!

They should make guild battles part of the requirement for completing all daily quest if they really want people to do it.

Shouta

I have so many tickets and boots that I don't think I could go 3 hours straight during this mega-buff period nightly and not run out. Too muccccch, lol

Rurunaki

I have so many tickets and boots that I don't think I could go 3 hours straight during this mega-buff period nightly and not run out. Too muccccch, lol

Gimme.. I'm all out since this morning..

Edit: Would love to GB, but still trying to get Draco and appropriate gear..

Uthred

They should make guild battles part of the requirement for completing all daily quest if they really want people to do it.

That would be terrible, not only does it unfairly punish people who arent in guilds it also punishes people who are in lazy guilds, I've left the guild invites running for literally twenty minute stretches with no takers. Theyd need to add semi decent bots if they made GB mandatory.

That would be terrible, not only does it unfairly punish people who arent in guilds it also punishes people who are in lazy guilds, I've left the guild invites running for literally twenty minute stretches with no takers. Theyd need to add semi decent bots if they made GB mandatory.

What would be mandatory about it? You'd just be missing out on like 2 rubies / day from completing the daily quest. I'm open to other suggestions anyway, but basically they need to add incentives and visibility. People do raids, daily dungeon, and all that stuff specifically because it's part of the daily quests. Right now you could already say that GB unfairly punishes people who aren't in guilds, so i don't see how it would be worse by adding an additional incentive behind it.

But any incentive they add will just be viewed upon as a punishment against people who don't do it. For example, if they add an A-S ally ticket for completing 15 guild battles in a week, y ou could make the same argument. Punishes people who don't do guild battles. When all they're doing is ADDING a reward for people who do, and not taking away anything from people who don't

Sciel

I definitely share your frustration on people not pulling their weight in GB. My guild is in the same boat and we basically kick whoever doesn't pull their weight (we have a low requirement of 100 pts per week). I typically contribute between 500-700 pts per week.

Speaking of GB, did a lot of GB over the last couple of days and feel this is the new meta:

Mag Priest
Draco Blackaria
Sheep Mage
Draco Brightspark

- Priest & Blackaria basically ensures you will never die unless you come across a lucky Greysoul who insta-gibs you.
- Priest provides Magnify at start of battle to basically make your party walking gods.
- Blackaria provides imba heals, imba buff (if she casts it on Draco. BS, its gg) , Ress, Immunity on death.
- Mage provides Sheep and AoE damage. Sheep is too gud.
- Draco Brightspark annihilates everything esp when buffed.

Having both Blackaria and DBS causes a catch 22 situation. You try to focus fire either and you are screwed. (Nuke Draco Brightspark and she gets ressed with invulnerability, Nuke Blackaria and she gives everyone invulnerability).

Basically had a 29/30 win rate in GB over many other teams with other dracos with this setup. Only lost one to a team with Ulti Greysoul and even then that was close.

Top Bottom