• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Blaze (iOS/Android) |OT| Looks Like Vanillaware, Tastes Like F2P

RedZone

Neo Member
Hmm, good point on the angel. I will wait a few days to see. I am saving Tiel for Kamiel for sure. Bryon is holding up pretty well for me at the moment.

And FFFF on the summon bonus. I just blew 200 rubies on summons because the discount was coming to an end.

with 200 rubies you were unlikely to get more than the S reward, so its not much of a loss

Yaari

All out of Rubies too. Oh well. We'll get back up there.
It goes fast especially now that I'm hitting top 5 in GB.

I don't know what unit I'm going for. I'm going to sit it out a bit. Already wasted many SSSs on a Draco Deathcrown that I could have done without. So I want to be sure I make something worthwhile.

I got my Draco BS and I'd like to go for the Improved Concentration formation, or whatever the name. Not sure if an Archer fits in there. And if I do for Llewyn then I won't be ready for the Kamiel.

Ventara

Yeah, thanks to GB, I'm pulling in around 500 rubies per week, which is great.

With this summon bonus, the need to make SS units has greatly dropped. I'll probably only enhance S units now when I have an excess of C units.

SteveO409

Did you know Halo invented the FPS?
Yeah, thanks to GB, I'm pulling in around 500 rubies per week, which is great.

With this summon bonus, the need to make SS units has greatly dropped. I'll probably only enhance S units now when I have an excess of C units.

how many GB points do you get per week?

Ventara

And here is number 6 with way less reward, sad face.

Top 10 is still pretty good. 70 rubies, isn't it? So just a 30 ruby drop.

Now, top 10% guild rewards? Those suck. Huge drop from top 5%.

dammmm, do you run blackaria/draco bs + priest/mage combo?

Blackaria/Greysoul + Rogue/Mage. D Brightspark is still the preferred choice, but I think Greysoul is gaining popularity and might overtake her as the new meta. Of course, this isn't counting the angels.

KimChi

Top 10 is still pretty good. 70 rubies, isn't it? So just a 30 ruby drop.

Now, top 10% guild rewards? Those suck. Huge drop from top 5%.

Blackaria/Greysoul + Rogue/Mage. D Brightspark is still the preferred choice, but I think Greysoul is gaining popularity and might overtake her as the new meta. Of course, this isn't counting the angels.

Been really happy with this guild gb wise, and yea I've been seeing a lot more Greysoul the last week. He will probably be seen even more when he eventually gets the buff to 40% instant kill chance if i recall right.

Yaari

Lol this Deathcrown guy doing AMA's on Reddit like some celebrity now. Jeez.

Looked at the Draco Bs stun skill for upgrade, it only improves dmg by 6%. Now sure if its the best thing to go for.

StuffRuff

The new area is brutaaaaaal. My dracos are getting one shotted by the captains.

Tried to do the first one with a lvl 62 non-draco team....back to farming SVT 9 >.<

At least I can auto dungeon now!

EDIT: Got a healer Konfi from free SSS pull for chapter 2-3 reward. Time to start making a Blackaria :D

StuffRuff

The auto retry result page is really quite cool. You can choose to stop the retry process and also see at a glance what your auto retrying has cost you and rewarded you in shoes, coins, xp and loot!

Where does Knight Ari rank among the tier lists?

Seems to be a paladin with healing?

I don't maybe it's from switching him and another 1/2 warriors but my runs now seem a lot more stable, even with just 1 healer.

EDIT: oh, according to the reddit tier list, he's "Elite", below Gram and Tiel (and Byron?). Nice. Hopefully will get a healer next!!

Sciel

Got Belle from the Free SSS . omg :D.

PS: There is a reason why the Archer is rated so highly. Her dps is RIDICULOUS.

Yaari

The top whales in WB already got both new units maxed out. Lol.
For Draco BS, everyone seems to go 2/3 3/3 2/3 for skills.
But I need more Essences before that happens.

I like Llewyn, she has an insane amount of attack. I can make my Ur into her. But Im not sure yet.

vato_loco

So remember how you guys told me not to use Shabelle for Blackaria because she's really good? I just pulled Mercedes as my free SSS. So now I have two Priests I can't convert. On the one hand I'm happy as balls for my luck drawing two Priests, but on the other I kinda need a Porin right now.

Yaari

So remember how you guys told me not to use Shabelle for Blackaria because she's really good? I just pulled Mercedes as my free SSS. So now I have two Priests I can't convert. On the one hand I'm happy as balls for my luck drawing two Priests, but on the other I kinda need a Porin right now.

Why not Mercedes?

nico1982

I just got Mara with the free SSS ticket. Is she any good? Lifesteal as healing sounds of limited efficacy. I only have Haziq, Marc and Ranran as alternatives :/

Auto-Retry : can finally afk farm Remains of The Fallen 9 for accessories!

T0CaxxE.gif

garath

Got a fodder gnoll for my free SSS. Oh well. Fodder is needed too.

I thought this week would be an easy 5% grab in the arena thanks to the new area but instead I'm struggling to find weak opponents at 2k points. Jeez.

Guess I'll give up and just farm xp and angel essences. I really want to make that Archer soon. Just need essences and 1mil more gold.

Ventara

Is the Angel Mercedes or whatever that far away? Because if it is and Shabelle is better than Mercedes, she's turning into Blackaria right about now.

Minimum 6 months. Most likely longer. Shabelle is definitely better than Mercedes.

Here are the Awakened Mercedes skills, if you're curious.

Restores HP of all Allies (yes, aoe heal!) when using a normal attack and (not sure) increases the amount of HP recovery done to them.

Skills:

(Active)
Recovers 289% HP for all party members.
[Cooldown: 7,5 sec]

(Active)
Removes debuffs and grants immunity for 8 sec. [seems to be aoe]
[Cooldown: 22,5 sec]

(Active)
Resurrects an Ally with 100% HP.
[Cooldown: 59,3 sec]

(Passive)
Increases INT by 16% for herself and increases DEF for all party members by 14%.

(Passive)
Heals all party members for 12 sec by 150% of her ATK when she dies.

Yaari

Yeah, I don't know if she is better, she probably is. But the 6 months sounds about right, and you need all you can get at this point.

Besides I have Porin, Blackaria, Shabelle, and I hardly use my second priest except for Arena where Shabelle is my reserve. Blackaria is in the main team. It's enough.

Salamande

So I went to upgrade the skills on my limit broken character, and holy shit, big money. It seems between deifying, upgrading and combining, the money sink is suddenly very real.

And the bosses on the new stage are patently ridiculous. I can barely dent them.

Ventara

Story is getting interesting. Shit's about to hit the fan.

Edit: Oh fuck, I actually lost, and I have 2 Dracos. Guess the difficulty is ramping up.

vato_loco

So Mercedes will turn into Blackaria, that's decided. I went to buy some allies with rubies but the discount is gone and so is 10+2. Any idea when it's coming back?

Ventara

Man, is anyone else having trouble with 3-1? I've died there 3 times in a row.

So Mercedes will turn into Blackaria, that's decided. I went to buy some allies with rubies but the discount is gone and so is 10+2. Any idea when it's coming back?

No idea. They haven't said anything regarding it.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Story is getting interesting. Shit's about to hit the fan.

Edit: Oh fuck, I actually lost, and I have 2 Dracos. Guess the difficulty is ramping up.

I have 3 dracos and i've died multiple times, albeit on auto without me minding the shop. Still... I'm a priest and have blackaria in there! Should be enough healing.

Pejo

Well, I was pleasantly surprised by a free SSS upon logging in, until I saw that it was Karang. Still no SSS priest. I got absolutely decimated at the Stony Ruins 9 stage with my team of healer PC, 3x draco and Belle Snow. Like instantly 1 shot decimated. Yeesh.

So what exactly is so good about this Archer angel? I looked at her stats and skills, and I just don't see the big deal. Is this another "OMG EVERYONE GET BLOODWIND FIRST" thing from back in the day, then ends up being very pedestrian for an ascended unit?

Whizkid7

I have 3 dracos and i've died multiple times, albeit on auto without me minding the shop. Still... I'm a priest and have blackaria in there! Should be enough healing.

I'm not even close to hitting these new areas and you guys are scaring me lol. I got Tyran out of my free SSS; already have Byron so YAY limit break fodder! One step closer to angel archer!

Ventara

Finally passed 3-1 on my 4th try. I needed a warrior ally and had to use revive scroll twice. It was a tough fight. Blackaria died twice and used her invincibility both times, which is probably what helped.

Uthred

Anyone got any Angel essences yet? Burned 300 shoes on the Thorny whatever boss stage and have one orange drop (and some low level gems) to show for it

Oh, btw, the free SSS? It's one per DEVICE.

So if you have alt accounts (Hive, not other servers), you won't get the free SSS after you get it on one of them.

Don't do it like a dude in the reddit channel and open it on your alt account :D

Ventara

Ackard is a bro. And did they mix up Bloodwind and Greysoul's names? C'mon, they should be more careful with story dialogue. It just makes things confusing.

Top Bottom