• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Blaze (iOS/Android) |OT| Looks Like Vanillaware, Tastes Like F2P

garath

Raven(summoner) is great for WB but isnt exceptional for anything else from what I've seen. Lily(archer) is just as good if not better for WB judging by Korean tier lists and she excels in all other game modes. And if you watch any Korean videos, you'll see Lily still being used in season 3 whereas you never see Raven. Lily is easily the must have Angel among the entire group of Angels.

I have Belle Snow ultimate but I'm not even remotely considering deifying her until the Boden summoner.

Thanks! That really helps. Guess Im going to ultimate my Farq. Need another mil gold to do so. Sigh.

Yaari

Hmm Archer it is then eh. I think my Ur will have to go. Surely works nice for WB with that damage boost but I don't plan on keeping him long term, and he's +MAX which will go to waste once I no longer have a archer to go for.

That said, if I go for her now, I won't be ready for any next batch of angels. Hmm.

garath

100 tickets. Not a single red. Ouch. Rng against me tonight. Trying for one more damn piece for my priest to get the 4 set bonus.

RedZone

Neo Member
Yeah, why are you folks doing level 64 raid when 67 is right around the corner?

theres still at least a few days to go and lots of ppl wont hit the level cap that quickly anyway to do the new raid, my only other alternative is to do arena which isnt that useful either since i just go for 5%

having lots of spare sets doesnt hurt either, can gear up new allies quickly

Sarcasm

Yea Taiwan is it's own region in this game =S

screenshot_2015-09-20ifr7a.png

Delstius

I probably won't even bother getting the 67 set, the set bonus is not as good compared to the lvl 64 set bonus imo.

Depends, the 64 set is great for dps while the 67 one is more tank/priest oriented.
It wouldn't hurt to get at least the weapons regardless of the class too.

Chaos17

Depends, the 64 set is great for dps while the 67 one is more tank/priest oriented.
It wouldn't hurt to get at least the weapons regardless of the class too.

I agree.

I will probably make a mix of Aqualis raid equips and this new raid.
Oh yeah, that new raid seems harder (watch the registered stream) than Aqualis and the boss has 2M HP.

Because the GM had a hard time killing it even equiped like this (see below).
Don't go unprepared, imo.

07.png

Source : http://m.gamevilusa.com/forums/show...atch-Notes-09-XX-15-(PDT)&p=793710#post793710

garath

Hm. I just spent 300 rubies pulling because I wanted to get the sale but in retrospect I think I should save some rubies to get my angel asap. Damn. Guess I'll save this weeks at least.

SteveO409

Did you know Halo invented the FPS?
Hm. I just spent 300 rubies pulling because I wanted to get the sale but in retrospect I think I should save some rubies to get my angel asap. Damn. Guess I'll save this weeks at least.

I would save the rubies on shoes instead of the angel essences. It shouldn't be that bad to farm it up since you can auto-dungeon it

Salamande

I would save the rubies on shoes instead of the angel essences. It shouldn't be that bad to farm it up since you can auto-dungeon it

Leveling my archer over the weekend over 200 shoes, all I could think about was, "Man, I can't wait until I can automate this." That QOL update can't come soon enough.

Ventara

I agree.

I will probably make a mix of Aqualis raid equips and this new raid.
Oh yeah, that new raid seems harder (watch the registered stream) than Aqualis and the boss has 2M HP.

Because the GM had a hard time killing it even equiped like this (see below).
Don't go unprepared, imo.

07.png

Source : http://m.gamevilusa.com/forums/show...atch-Notes-09-XX-15-(PDT)&p=793710#post793710

I hope he had a hard time because of those AI partners. It would suck if it was even harder than Aqualis.

And I'll probably do a mix set as well, since the 6 item set has an All Resist bonus, which isn't that good.

Is there a neogaf guild? I'm lvl 41 but can't find a guild to join and I hear they give some nice bonuses.

There is. It's NeoGAF (case sensitive). I don't know know who the guild leader is, though. Hopefully they're not inactive.

JigsawX

I hope he had a hard time because of those AI partners. It would suck if it was even harder than Aqualis.

And I'll probably do a mix set as well, since the 6 item set has an All Resist bonus, which isn't that good.

There is. It's NeoGAF (case sensitive). I don't know know who the guild leader is, though. Hopefully they're not inactive.

I'm still around, though I only log in once a day to get the bonuses.

SteveO409

Did you know Halo invented the FPS?
Who else is going to spend all their rubies tonight? Time to get all those SS to max with the enhance fail buff

KimChi

For sure spending rubies although I only have about 600 saved up lol, will probably hoard them now until the next 10+2 premium(if ever) since the discount ends monday. Hoping for maybe 2 SSS combines tonight.

Limit

I have had such a bad luck with enhance fail buff (getting upto 50% fail) that I don't even wait for it anymore. Just enhance wheneves. Easier on my psyche and I usually don't go beyond 21% fail.

Crzy1

I only have 455 and I think I'm going to use them to buy the last page of my shared storage and at least one more page in my normal inventory. Not sure, though, I would like to get another SSS to go along with the 2 freebies I'm about to get in the next week and I have an SS at +5 right now.

What do some of you do with cards you're not planning on using? Seems they're not worth anything to sell, but I don't plan on using them at all, is there any reason to keep them?

Kalavaras

Banned
I am getting truckloads of ss allies as reward for something. Is this intentional? I have like 8ss allies just waiting for enhance food and I cant even keep up.

vato_loco

I am getting truckloads of ss allies as reward for something. Is this intentional? I have like 8ss allies just waiting for enhance food and I cant even keep up.
You get a free SS for logging in every day until I can't remember when. Just enjoy it and use them as fodder or combine them for a chance at an SSS Priest and then a Blackaria.

m33pm33p

Banned
For sure spending rubies although I only have about 600 saved up lol, will probably hoard them now until the next 10+2 premium(if ever) since the discount ends monday. Hoping for maybe 2 SSS combines tonight.

FYI, the current 20% off Summon is better than the 10+2...

Whizkid7

So many SS, so little fodder! I can't even keep up anymore. It's great to know I've got like 5 potential SSS right now, if only I could get fodder faster!

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
So many SS, so little fodder! I can't even keep up anymore. It's great to know I've got like 5 potential SSS right now, if only I could get fodder faster!

Yeah, I have no fodder :\ It will probably be a week or two before I can ascend my archer, even if I get the essences all tomorrow.

arevin01

Im sitting on 12 SS with no fodder as well. :/ I did make and maxed BW last night tho. My plan is to allow to 2 weeks to farm the new essence for Llywelyn and make her after.

Pejo

Man between Destiny and MGSV, I'm having a hard time even passively completing my dailies anymore. I did 3 more SSS combines over the weekend, still no priest, but at least I got Whay, so I have something to save for the Boden summoner. I burnt all my rubies on fodder to make all that stuff. I feel like I'm slowly dragging myself into casual land with this game. The GF and I did a ton of guild battle this week though, hopefully we can stay in top 10% individual.

Ventara

Anyone have any good info on the mechas? i Cant find anyhing.

Here's a link that explains it in detail.

http://livis-corner.blogspot.de/2015/08/dragon-blaze-chapter-3-dragon-buster.html

Same. I was able to max 5 last night, but I still have another 4-5 and I'm all out of rubies. I'm probably gonna hold off on making more and just focus on maxing them.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Man between Destiny and MGSV, I'm having a hard time even passively completing my dailies anymore. I did 3 more SSS combines over the weekend, still no priest, but at least I got Whay, so I have something to save for the Boden summoner. I burnt all my rubies on fodder to make all that stuff. I feel like I'm slowly dragging myself into casual land with this game. The GF and I did a ton of guild battle this week though, hopefully we can stay in top 10% individual.

Yeah, Destiny has taken over all of my gaming time, haha. I haven't finished my dailies since it was released, and I have something like 150 shoes right now. I'll keep playing once the Angels hit and then make a decision as to whether I can continue with this game.

vato_loco

VERY nice blog, it has a lot of information. Now I know which characters I'm not supposed to use for fodder (like Ari, Tiel, Gram, Belle Snow, etc.) since they'll be used for other types of summons later.

This game is beginning to feel too much like P2W, since the people who pay for stuff get them MUCH faster than the others.

Still fun, still enjoying it, though.

vato_loco

Holy crap it finally happened! Combined for a Shabelle!!!!! AW YISSSSSSS FINALLY YOU RNG BASTARD!

So should I keep her or should I be going right the hell now for Blackaria?

arevin01

Holy crap it finally happened! Combined for a Shabelle!!!!! AW YISSSSSSS FINALLY YOU RNG BASTARD!

Shabelles usefulness is only good for Arena and a free revive for Lab. Other than that, I'd rather have Blackaria.

Otheradam

That's a tough one. I am lucky that I made Blackaria and then pulled Shabelle last week. She has definitely helped my survivability in arena. I would have lost many matches if I didn't have her. Blackaria is obviously more useful in everything, but I'd have a hard time using Shabelle to make Aria.

I need some advice. I'm a rogue with Brightspark max, bloodwind max, blackaria +4, bryon max and I don't know who to make next. I have SSS folder of every kind right now and have enough essences to make any of the 3 dracos I don't have. I am leaning towards DC Brightspark to replace regular Brightspark but that seems like it wouldn't be a huge boost. Maybe greysoul? I have Tiel and no interest in making Deathcrown. Maybe the new archer angel?

Ventara

Congrats on Shabelle!

Definitely keep her. Shabelle has full party heal, full party revive AND invincibility. Blackaria is a small step better than her, and her main draw is to die and give your team 8 sec of invincibility. Not worth the cost versus the gain.

Don't get me wrong; you'll want to get Blackaria down the line, but not at the cost of losing Shabelle. Everyone should have a Shabelle in their roster.

That's a tough one. I am lucky that I made Blackaria and then pulled Shabelle last week. She has definitely helped my survivability in arena. I would have lost many matches if I didn't have her. Blackaria is obviously more useful in everything, but I'd have a hard time using Shabelle to make Aria.

I need some advice. I'm a rogue with Brightspark max, bloodwind max, blackaria +4, bryon max and I don't know who to make next. I have SSS folder of every kind right now and have enough essences to make any of the 3 dracos I don't have. I am leaning towards DC Brightspark to replace regular Brightspark but that seems like it wouldn't be a huge boost. Maybe greysoul? I have Tiel and no interest in making Deathcrown. Maybe the new archer angel?

I recommend you go for the angel archer. She's a top rate DPS unit. It will also help set you up for the archer buster key down the line.

Draco Brightspark isn't a bad choice. She hits hard, but is pretty frail. I'd recommend going with the angel archer over her.

Greysoul is a great choice, and a good counter against invincibility. He hits hard and fast.

SAVE Tiel for Kamiel (the angel paladin). She'll be the new meta once she releases.

KimChi

Keep her, if you had gotten any other healer but Shabelle I would say go for Blackaria lol. Shabelle would serve you well in place of Blackaria imo till you got a garbage healer to deify into Blackaria. It also doesn't help Shabelle will eventually get her own awaken deify or w/e they are calling it in the korean version currently probably making her even better.

If you must pick out of the 3 draco then I'd say Draco Brightspark. Greysoul is alright, I don't really find him to be that spectacular. If you don't mind farming angel essence to get the angel archer I'd go for her unless you are really itching for dps and want it now rather than later. And like Vent said, Tiel should be saved for Kamiel(angel paladin) or even the Boden Paladin if you wanna wait even longer.

-Note: I can't say for sure if the angel archer is as op as i've read about her so i don't really know if I can recommend her until people actually have her and put her to use. We don't need another "bloodwind is OP" situation happening lol.

edit:took a look at patch notes and seems we are getting the summon bonus gift thing as well
http://m.gamevilusa.com/forums/show...-3-Patch-Notes-09-21-15-(PDT)-*Updated*/page4

RedZone

Neo Member
ya tbh the summon bonus just means 1 free SS for most ppl, ive used thousands of rubies and i think ive only summoned maybe 4-5 SS lol

Ventara

We don't need another "bloodwind is OP" situation happening lol.

Tbh, I don't know why people were saying this. Even from the beginning, Greysoul and D Brightspark seemed better. And I haven't seen the guy used in the Korean version.

I definitely agree that it's best to wait a bit to see what the consensus on the archer angel is, but if her skills and abilities are true to what they say, then I think she really will be a top-notch unit.

"Llywelyn can hit targets far away. Bullets shot from Rheinmetall cause incurable damage. Increases her Attack Speed for her normal Attack."

Skills:

Eternal Hellfire (Active)
Inflicts 731% damage and disables skills for 15.3 sec. [Cooldown: 26.5 sec]

Destructive Burst (Active)
Inflicts 588% damage. When Llywelyn attacks the same enemy, inflicts 50% additional damage and attacks enemies in the surrounding area. Duration of 11 sec. [Cooldown 11.6 sec]

God’s Flames (Active)
Increases self’s ATK by 76%, DEF Penetration by 47, and ATK Speed by 70% for 25 sec. [Cooldown 32.1 sec]

Weakness Discovery (Passive)
Attacks enemies with the lowest STA and DEF first.

Cold-Hearted Decision (Passive)
Llywelyn grows prudent after she is injured. When it, increases ACC by 49 and EVA by 27 for 15 sec. [Cooldown: 47.3 sec]

I originally wrote her off based on a Korean translation, but this just seems too good. She targets the weakest opponents, and her damage cannot be healed (supposedly). She's got a skill that can disable opponents skills for 15 seconds, which is more than enough for her to focus them down. And then she has skills that increases her defense penetration, speed, accuracy, evasion and attack. She's pretty much built to destroy a team starting with the weakest link.

edit:took a look at patch notes and seems we are getting the summon bonus gift thing as well
http://m.gamevilusa.com/forums/show...-3-Patch-Notes-09-21-15-(PDT)-*Updated*/page4

Fuuuuuuuuu

Pretty much missed out on 3x S and 3x SS. Though I was unnaturally lucky last night and got 2 SSS, so I'll let this bad luck slide.

Edit: Oh wait, I just remembered the summon bonus doesn't reset when you exit. So yeah, this is just 1 S and 1 SS for most people. No biggie.

Otheradam

I recommend you go for the angel archer. She's a top rate DPS unit. It will also help set you up for the archer buster key down the line.

Draco Brightspark isn't a bad choice. She hits hard, but is pretty frail. I'd recommend going with the angel archer over her.

Greysoul is a great choice, and a good counter against invincibility. He hits hard and fast.

SAVE Tiel for Kamiel (the angel paladin). She'll be the new meta once she releases.

Hmm, good point on the angel. I will wait a few days to see. I am saving Tiel for Kamiel for sure. Bryon is holding up pretty well for me at the moment.

And FFFF on the summon bonus. I just blew 200 rubies on summons because the discount was coming to an end.

Top Bottom