• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Blaze (iOS/Android) |OT| Looks Like Vanillaware, Tastes Like F2P

Chaos17

With the auto retry dungeon and later on the auto retry raid, I don't see it making the game better. It just becomes more automated then before and even less interaction.

It's not for bringing new players, it's for making our lives easier.
You can still do it manually if you like it that much.

Pejo

Ugh, my GF combined for an SSS priest this morning. I combined for another Turq. This is borderline ridiculous. I'm waiting til the SSS freebie, and if I don't get a priest finally, I'm going to burn through all of my fodder SSS on ULT'ing Draco Brightspark and Belle Snow. It's getting kinda statistically weird that I still haven't hit a SSS priest. What's even worse, I'm getting all duplicates now, so I don't even get the 10 rubies for Mastery.

vato_loco

Like many of you, I'm still waiting for an SSS Priest so I can Blackaria the hell out of it. So far I have enough fodder to do just one Draco and I already have a Warrior Maxed, so I guess my first Draco will me Deathcrown, but I'd love to hear what you guys think of him. Should I hold on for a Priest? Max a Mage and get a Brightspark?

garath

Like many of you, I'm still waiting for an SSS Priest so I can Blackaria the hell out of it. So far I have enough fodder to do just one Draco and I already have a Warrior Maxed, so I guess my first Draco will me Deathcrown, but I'd love to hear what you guys think of him. Should I hold on for a Priest? Max a Mage and get a Brightspark?

Get brightspark first if you can.

I haven't really read up much on the deified characters as I've been so far behind but I'm slowly starting to catch up. I have a max SSS priest, rogue, mage, and warrior. Is the usual recommendation to go for Blackaria?

KimChi

Ugh, my GF combined for an SSS priest this morning. I combined for another Turq. This is borderline ridiculous. I'm waiting til the SSS freebie, and if I don't get a priest finally, I'm going to burn through all of my fodder SSS on ULT'ing Draco Brightspark and Belle Snow. It's getting kinda statistically weird that I still haven't hit a SSS priest. What's even worse, I'm getting all duplicates now, so I don't even get the 10 rubies for Mastery.
I was in the same situation until recently got mercedes, can only keep hoping for that priest :/

Draco Brightspark is much better than Deathcrown and can provide a more noticeable boost to your main party. You would only want Deathcrown if you are lacking a tank with invulnerability imo, he just has a really high base HP mostly.
I haven't really read up much on the deified characters as I've been so far behind but I'm slowly starting to catch up. I have a max SSS priest, rogue, mage, and warrior. Is the usual recommendation to go for Blackaria?

Depends on what you want to improve on your party right now. If you want dps get Brightspark, if you want a better healer get Blackaria.

Hmm...I think I'll go for Blackaria then as my SSS healer is Mer and he kind of sucks, imo. My rogue (Un) and mage (Phoenix using elf chick) seem to do alright on DPS.

Thanks.

RedZone

Neo Member
Hmm...I think I'll go for Blackaria then as my SSS healer is Mer and he kind of sucks, imo. My rogue (Un) and mage (Phoenix using elf chick) seem to do alright on DPS.

Thanks.

if your healer is mer i would just make blackaria, if you had a better healer like shebelle or calgar i would just make the draco bs

vato_loco

Get brightspark first if you can.

Draco Brightspark is much better than Deathcrown and can provide a more noticeable boost to your main party. You would only want Deathcrown if you are lacking a tank with invulnerability imo, he just has a really high base HP mostly.

Would using Brightspark to get Draco Brightspark be a smart move, or should I rather use any other Mage? Because I have a Brightspark +6 but all my other mages (Ari and Tiel) are just base.

KimChi

Would using Brightspark to get Draco Brightspark be a smart move, or should I rather use any other Mage? Because I have a Brightspark +6 but all my other mages (Ari and Tiel) are just base.

No, I would not do that. Brightspark is really good and deify her into Draco Brightspark is a waste imo. I'd use a low tier mage instead so you would have 2 units good for dps roles if need be. Ari and Tiel do not count as mages btw. They are both warriors and I would advise keeping both so you can eventually make the Angel and Boden paladin.

garath

Made my next SSS. Another dark priest porin lol. Two in a row.

Should I combine my max viri for another SSS? I feel bad. I've used her forever lol. Can't see needing a second healer again though.

Sciel

For Asia, its.

Laby/Arena = 22-23k+
WB = ~13k
GB = Rank 37 for top 5%

Also, they could have honestly combined a few of the servers together to form the "Asia" server with multiple language options (ie: Asia with Japan/Taiwan). Would have made for a healthier population. Time-zones are mostly very similar (give or take one or two hours).

Otheradam

For Asia, its.

Laby/Arena = 22-23k+
WB = ~13k
GB = Rank 37 for top 5%

Also, they could have honestly combined a few of the servers together to form the "Asia" server with multiple language options (ie: Asia with Japan/Taiwan). Would have made for a healthier population. Time-zones are mostly very similar (give or take one or two hours).

Population is twice as big as the US server this week.Hydra sitting at 7000 with 3 hours to go, lab 5300 with 3 hours to go. US popluation dropping fast.

I have 1.1m on Hydra right now and stting at 7.192%. This is depressing.

wapplew

Population is twice as big as the US server this week.Hydra sitting at 7000 with 3 hours to go, lab 5300 with 3 hours to go. US popluation dropping fast.

I have 1.1m on Hydra right now and stting at 7.192%. This is depressing.

Well, I score 3m still can't get in 1%, even with double population.

Finally beat Hero mode last night, now farming Deathcrown to gear up myself and my allies since my team seems undergeared.

Was reading on "tier lists" and seems the SSS guys i got are not really that good ;_;

Anyway, do i need to beat Gram on Legend to get to Chapter 2 content? Cause i'm really really ready for a change of scenery!

Crzy1

Finally beat Hero mode last night, now farming Deathcrown to gear up myself and my allies since my team seems undergeared.

Was reading on "tier lists" and seems the SSS guys i got are not really that good ;_;

Anyway, do i need to beat Gram on Legend to get to Chapter 2 content? Cause i'm really really ready for a change of scenery!
Just have to hit level 55 for the second chapter. It's quite a bit more difficult than legend and even myth, though.

RedZone

Neo Member

if you cant beat gram is unlikely you will be able to progress past the first area of chp 2, the mobs there hit way harder

Yaari

After 3 weeks and 2 times having picked the slot exactly next to the SSS Base Attack card, I finally got one.

Draco Brightspark now has

ATK 4570+3766
HP 19724+27476

Does anyone know what 2set bonus the next set (67) will give? I'll probably give her the SSS Int jewel I can get from Arena then. She's going to get extremely nasty.

vato_loco

No, I would not do that. Brightspark is really good and deify her into Draco Brightspark is a waste imo. I'd use a low tier mage instead so you would have 2 units good for dps roles if need be. Ari and Tiel do not count as mages btw. They are both warriors and I would advise keeping both so you can eventually make the Angel and Boden paladin.
So I shouldn't use Tiel or Ari because they can be paladin'd later. Shouldn't use Brightspark because she's awesome, and shouldn't use Gram because he also evolves into something awesome later. Who else gets these deifications later? I know Mercedes but not much else.

RedZone

Neo Member
So I shouldn't use Tiel or Ari because they can be paladin'd later. Shouldn't use Brightspark because she's awesome, and shouldn't use Gram because he also evolves into something awesome later. Who else gets these deifications later? I know Mercedes but not much else.

basically every hero ally will get an awakened version in the future, but this is 6+ months from now

Limit

Regular Brightspark is kind of a pushover compared to Dracos. I wouldn't sweat too much if you want to get an ascended mage and she is currently the only one you have.

Yeah, I'm stupid. I guess it's only those select people that get the rubies. T_T

Everyone gets the SS and a also a SSS when the patch goes live on Monday.

Sarcasm

Login-> click the gear at the top right->it will show you what Server you are on, if you click on it you can change servers as well but will reset your progress.

Thing is if I click skip on the recommend thing it implies I can't do it later again.

Crzy1

Holy hell I didn't realize it was so expensive to deify. Wasn't even remotely prepared for the gold cost to Ultimate and then Deify. I expected to burn through most of my allies, but I've been grinding labs forever to try and make the gold I need to complete the process. I honestly shouldn't have tried to rush it, probably set myself back a lot further than was necessary. Just having enough SSS fodder to Ultimate was not a good point to decide to go all-in.

On another note, I hate Ranran. Max+4 with as much health/stam I can get her and she dies first all the time. No matter what I do I can't manage to keep her alive after an aoe barrage. I'd stab someone for Shabelle at this point. Viri also seems like she'd be a pretty substantial upgrade at this point.

RedZone

Neo Member
Holy hell I didn't realize it was so expensive to deify. Wasn't even remotely prepared for the gold cost to Ultimate and then Deify. I expected to burn through most of my allies, but I've been grinding labs forever to try and make the gold I need to complete the process. I honestly shouldn't have tried to rush it, probably set myself back a lot further than was necessary. Just having enough SSS fodder to Ultimate was not a good point to decide to go all-in.

On another note, I hate Ranran. Max+4 with as much health/stam I can get her and she dies first all the time. No matter what I do I can't manage to keep her alive after an aoe barrage. I'd stab someone for Shabelle at this point. Viri also seems like she'd be a pretty substantial upgrade at this point.

pretty much all healers die instantly due to low defense and hp, its slightly better now that you can load them up with stamina jewels though haha

and yes to diefy you need about 4m gold without the gold discount bonus, with bonus i think its around 2m only now

Everyday, the new SS/S ally is a disappointment ... is it that hard to get a good priest or a tank with taunt? :(

Returning users should get Ranran + Mystery King too :(

Keep getting Archers and Rogues with no AOE :|

garath

So Archer or summoner angel? Which is better? First blush I'm thinking summoner due to the pet takig attack from enemy. Will be scary against WB.

Pakman

So Archer or summoner angel? Which is better? First blush I'm thinking summoner due to the pet takig attack from enemy. Will be scary against WB.

Raven(summoner) is great for WB but isnt exceptional for anything else from what I've seen. Lily(archer) is just as good if not better for WB judging by Korean tier lists and she excels in all other game modes. And if you watch any Korean videos, you'll see Lily still being used in season 3 whereas you never see Raven. Lily is easily the must have Angel among the entire group of Angels.

I have Belle Snow ultimate but I'm not even remotely considering deifying her until the Boden summoner.

Salamande

To be honest, I wouldn't deify my Belle (if i ever get one ;-;) for the Angel Summoner. She's too damn good and its only a sidegrade imo.

Yeah, I agree. I'd at least wait for the Boden summoner.

Just combined for a Fulson. I keep getting good characters instead of fodder for combining...nice problem to have, I guess! Just wish they'd throw me a Belle Snow or Whay.

Top Bottom