• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Blaze (iOS/Android) |OT| Looks Like Vanillaware, Tastes Like F2P

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I think she is good but she will be easely outdated with Kamiel soon (damn revival party skill).
There is a second dps warrior that will come with the second wave of Boden.

howl%2Bdragon%2Bblaze%2Bboden.jpg

Gaela can't compete as a warrior in long term because she won't have any survival skill (like tank Boden) or one shoot skill (like the warrior dps Boden).

Hmm, seems like I should hold off. I have nothing to make atm. Guess I can just keep making SSS and gather essences for the future. Gonna start using my rubies for other things, like finally unlocking the accessory slots on my priest and warrior main characters.

ChrisG683

Not sure what to do now, I have a MAX Dmitri ready to be ULTIMATE'd and then deify'd into Draco Deathcrown with a bunch of essences awaiting, but I'm wondering if I should wait for a different warrior. My lineup is pretty much complete, so my other option is to start ULTIMATE'ing my ascended allies. DDC would really help for lab though, I've never received a tank with invuln.

vato_loco

Free SSS turned out to be Belle Snow, which I understand is not to be used as fodder because she can later be ascended to a summoner or something.

I keep getting great SSSs and no fodders! Not a valid complaint, just, you know, saying.

Who are you guys planning to get next? Draco / Boden / Angel / Whatever, I just want to know who and the logic behind the decision because I'm genuinely stuck here.

Yaari

Free SSS turned out to be Belle Snow, which I understand is not to be used as fodder because she can later be ascended to a summoner or something.

I keep getting great SSSs and no fodders! Not a valid complaint, just, you know, saying.

Who are you guys planning to get next? Draco / Boden / Angel / Whatever, I just want to know who and the logic behind the decision because I'm genuinely stuck here.

Going for Kamiel who should come with the next update. I'll need to save up plenty of SSS because I want to ULT him on day 1.

Does anyone know if Essences drop in Orange stages (Not red). I'm running the last new map right now and the boss stage is a bit too difficult so I'll stay in the orange one if I get the same drops.

Uthred

Is it worth saving up for the Luminous gems in the Arena shop or are you better going with the Glorious gems? ~4 Glorious Gems seems like a better investment than 1 Luminous Gem, especially when you have multiple characters to gear up.

Crzy1

My free SSS was another Loki, I may end up turning my max Loki into Greysoul and hold the new one to awaken later. Also got spark wizard Ann, so I have 2 SSS invokers to ascend. Still no SSS priest.

Chaos17

Not sure what to do now, I have a MAX Dmitri ready to be ULTIMATE'd and then deify'd into Draco Deathcrown with a bunch of essences awaiting, but I'm wondering if I should wait for a different warrior. My lineup is pretty much complete, so my other option is to start ULTIMATE'ing my ascended allies. DDC would really help for lab though, I've never received a tank with invuln.

3rd season won't come before 3-4 months.

vato_loco

Going for Kamiel who should come with the next update. I'll need to save up plenty of SSS because I want to ULT him on day 1.

I believe essences only drop on the last red level but I could be wrong.

Waiting for Kamiel was my plan but it all depends on when that's coming. Which brings me to...

Is that when Kamiel goes live, or before?

ChrisG683

Oh dang that's pretty far away, probably better to just get DDC then so I can get better lab scores in the meantime.

On a different note, I keep hoping they'll bring the card combining forward... I've got like 20 SS cards wasting space in my storage lol

Crescende

Banned
Started this game a few weeks ago and man this sure feels like there is no way to catch up. Currently lvl 57 and the exp gain is so minimal.

My Team now is: Main Priest, Porin priest MAX, Brightspark MAX, Farq MAX +3, Byron Tank +3, Swift CA formation

Getting smashed on season two maps. Cant Progress Arena cuz everyone seems to be lvl 65+. Cant pass Lab stage 27.

Should i spend my tickets to get more Gold in lab? Is this Team even worth playing or should i try again with new account? Game is fun and all but the grind for exp is killing me.

Sciel

Just a note to everyone who plans to make Gaela. She will NOT improve your WB score much/if at all if you already have the other Deified DPS DBS/LLY/BW/etc.

She is however, damn good in Arena/GB since she won't die to one ulti meteor/ROA like the other squishy DPS.

Source: Ulti Gaela (albeit with shitty swords/card >_<)

So shes fixed for WB?

Doesn't seem like it. My WB score for this week is exactly the same.

KimChi

Started this game a few weeks ago and man this sure feels like there is no way to catch up. Currently lvl 57 and the exp gain is so minimal.

My Team now is: Main Priest, Porin priest MAX, Brightspark MAX, Farq MAX +3, Byron Tank +3, Swift CA formation

Getting smashed on season two maps. Cant Progress Arena cuz everyone seems to be lvl 65+. Cant pass Lab stage 27.

Should i spend my tickets to get more Gold in lab? Is this Team even worth playing or should i try again with new account? Game is fun and all but the grind for exp is killing me.
Don't make a new account, it will just set you back even further. You have a decent team, if anything you can try saving any extra shoes in your mailbox from gm event until Saturday and use them all with the free exp boost. For now try to find a map you can get decent exp from(try crystal palace 6 if you can auto it) and just gain levels.
Since you can't progress much in arena farm gold from labyrinth to help cover costs when you can eventually start deifying allies.

Uthred

Anyone else getting an odd bug where Greysoul's skill "shout out" has all the letters backwards and remains stuck on screen?

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Yep ravengale is pretty much required if you wanna crack top 1%. She increased my Golem score alone by 500k.

ryDF9LN.png

I thought about making her - I already have a max Belle and enough SSS to make her right now (well, I don't have the gold!). But I didn't because everyone said the boden summoner was much better... but that's months away...

I failed like 6 Valmut now. Did he revert back to hard?

yes, they unnerfed him. No idea if intentional.

RedZone

Neo Member
I thought about making her - I already have a max Belle and enough SSS to make her right now (well, I don't have the gold!). But I didn't because everyone said the boden summoner was much better... but that's months away...

yes, they unnerfed him. No idea if intentional.

the boden summoner is not better for wb, ravengale is top tier, for other events the boden summoner is probably better.

also my entire team just got 1 shot by a ragnorock special attack in the last story stage haha, rough

Whizkid7

Okay, so question: now that I've max'd out my main team, do I work on ULT-ing any of them, or should I deify my healer? I have enough SSS to go for Blackaria but I'm not sure if that's the best use of them or if limit breaking one of my DPS angels is better. I feel like I have enough DPS as is right now (maybe some better gear would help more).

Just for reference, this is my team: Turq+MAX, Llywelyn+MAX, Bloodwind+MAX, Porin+MAX, and warrior main. What do you guys think?

Also, my SSS was Gar. Free limit break!

KimChi

Okay, so question: now that I've max'd out my main team, do I work on ULT-ing any of them, or should I deify my healer? I have enough SSS to go for Blackaria but I'm not sure if that's the best use of them or if limit breaking one of my DPS angels is better. I feel like I have enough DPS as is right now (maybe some better gear would help more).

Just for reference, this is my team: Turq+MAX, Llywelyn+MAX, Bloodwind+MAX, Porin+MAX, and warrior main. What do you guys think?

Also, my SSS was Gar. Free limit break!
Get blackaria then just work on ULTing imo. I'm in a similar situation but with 5 deify allies with none of em even ULT yet lol. I'm just going to focus on ULT at least two or three of them before making more.

Sciel

I'm not sure if Gamevil is just stupid or have no sense of game design. The new Ragnarok raid is ridiculous. Its like a couple of times worse than pre-nerf Valmut. Do their playtesters (if they even have any) NOT see anything wrong with this?

C'mon this is a mobile game not a fricking full-fledged MMORPG.

yamo

Do anyone know how far it until we will be able to combine skill cards? I have my storage full of cards atm!

Also I remember someone mentioning that some of the Hero Allies (Ackard etc.) would receive some kind of buff. Anyone else heard about this and when will that happen if so?

RedZone

Neo Member
Do anyone know how far it until we will be able to combine skill cards? I have my storage full of cards atm!

Also I remember someone mentioning that some of the Hero Allies (Ackard etc.) would receive some kind of buff. Anyone else heard about this and when will that happen if so?

the skill card combine is probably season 3 so 2 months, also its random so theres no pt in holding onto skills, might as well just farm them

the hero ally awakening which is what your referring to wont happen for like 6 months

Chaos17

Is that when Kamiel goes live, or before?
She should be coming next month with the Legend mode.

Card system was implemented during season 2 with Myth mode but Gamevil can suprise us like they did with the raid shop.
So I would say for december.

I would recommand you to get Blackaria because she will improuve your life in general (decently equip ofc).
She just have an overpowerered heal (like the angel priest).
She wont help you get better score on WB, tho.

I failed like 6 Valmut now. Did he revert back to hard?
Yes.

Aurizen

I got 2 SSS today yes!! one is a warrior though so I will keep him and eventually make him Draco Deathcrown. I have a question though. How do you make a unit that is SS into SSS?

RedZone

Neo Member
I got 2 SSS today yes!! one is a warrior though so I will keep him and eventually make him Draco Deathcrown. I have a question though. How do you make a unit that is SS into SSS?

you need to upgrade 2 SS units to +max so +7 and then combine both of them to get a RANDOM SSS

Ventara

Ragnarok was tough. Don't think I'll be able to farm him for experience. And the stupid text glitch perfectly blocked out Brightspark's speech bubble, so I have no idea what was going on. Oh, and Greysoul is a badass.

Enhance 2 SS units successfully 7 times (until it say +MAX), raise their rapport to 100 (just take them out to fight a few times; should be easy), then select Combine under on of them and combine with the other. Make sure it's COMBINE and not Limit Break.

Aurizen

Ragnarok was tough. Don't think I'll be able to farm him for experience. And the stupid text glitch perfectly blocked out Brightspark's speech bubble, so I have no idea what was going on. Oh, and Greysoul is a badass.

Enhance 2 SS units successfully 7 times (until it say +MAX), raise their rapport to 100 (just take them out to fight a few times; should be easy), then select Combine under on of them and combine with the other. Make sure it's COMBINE and not Limit Break.

ah thanks!

Yaari

Bought the 100$ package. Probably the only time I'll ever spend money on this game but hey. I want to use the rubies to hit top 10 in Arena. Wondering what the best time would be to go for it.

SteveO409

Did you know Halo invented the FPS?
Bought the 100$ package. Probably the only time I'll ever spend money on this game but hey. I want to use the rubies to hit top 10 in Arena. Wondering what the best time would be to go for it.

Likely this week. all the players are spending their tickets on raids for raid tokens/etc and leveling up their character/alts

SteveO409

Did you know Halo invented the FPS?
Problem is that I'm down 6k compared to the #1.
But yeah I agree. It would probably be right now.

im #2 right now with 184wins(6360 points). I had about 500 tickets in the mail to give you the general idea with 100 remaining

Yaari

im #2 right now with 184wins(6360 points). I had about 500 tickets in the mail to give you the general idea with 100 remaining

I see. Perhaps my best approach is to wait for next week. Start saving up today, and make sure I have some extra tickets to support with the rubies I bought.

I'll hit 70 and also gain 300 Rubies for that. Then I got like 2.2k rubies. I'm sure that'll do.
If I go hard on day 1, I'll scare off other people that want to try the same thing.

Nobody is going to dump Rubies into it when they see me leading with 15k points or something like that.

Limit

I see. Perhaps my best approach is to wait for next week. Start saving up today, and make sure I have some extra tickets to support with the rubies I bought.

I'll hit 70 and also gain 300 Rubies for that. Then I got like 2.2k rubies. I'm sure that'll do.
If I go hard on day 1, I'll scare off other people that want to try the same thing.

Nobody is going to dump Rubies into it when they see me leading with 15k points or something like that.

There is always that one guy.

Ventara

Meh, I think I'll stick to fighting Dmitri for experience. I can't seem to drag out the fights in the new area, and they hit hard, so I probably can't auto it even if I did. The only concern I have is whether the new area has a higher essence drop rate.

arevin01

I did it last content patch. You'll need around 14k-18k to place top 10.

wapplew

Meh, I think I'll stick to fighting Dmitri for experience. I can't seem to drag out the fights in the new area, and they hit hard, so I probably can't auto it even if I did. The only concern I have is whether the new area has a higher essence drop rate.

I did the same, 3 wave Dmitri, 2.9m exp average. If you have lots of shoe dark windlune is faster, 2m average.
Just got a sick necklace from her, 51 sta, 18.5 Eva!

Oh, Ragnarok raid can go fuck itself, watch that forum complaints and nerf in 2 weeks.

Cybolt

I did it last content patch. You'll need around 14k-18k to place top 10.

That seems like a pretty low estimate. I think the one time I tried going for top 10 way back before dracos, it took about 25k. Didn't make it though because 10 other people decided they wanted to get it that week too.

yamo

the skill card combine is probably season 3 so 2 months, also its random so theres no pt in holding onto skills, might as well just farm them

the hero ally awakening which is what your referring to wont happen for like 6 months

Thanks man!

wapplew

Ragnarok raid, 3 rogue 1 warrior is quite good. Everyone 2 heal 1 revive scroll.
Priest is useless since you can't heal instant death.

I'd like to see the Ragnarok raid but I can't get past 1 million HP Big Tits McGee that one shots my whole team over and over. I'm running 3 revival scrolls and I've tried every class of friend helper but nothing makes a difference.

Guess I'll grind to 70 and come back later.

Chaos17

Ragnarok raid, 3 rogue 1 warrior is quite good. Everyone 2 heal 1 revive scroll.
Priest is useless since you can't heal instant death.

I will need to try that setup because :

Personaly, I tried to do that raid with the same team setup that I do Valmut (pre-nerf) :
- 1 rogue
- 2 priests (heal and magnify)
- 1 tank
All of the players have 4+ pieces of Valmut, decently gemed (40k+ HP)
Well Ragna, just tored us to pieces, like we were naked...

Come support that thread : http://m.gamevilusa.com/forums/showthread.php?275093-Ragnarok-the-new-Valmut-2-0

wapplew

I will need to try that setup because :

Personaly, I tried to do that raid with the same team setup that I do Valmut (pre-nerf) :
- 1 rogue
- 2 priests (heal and magnify)
- 1 tank
All of the players have 4+ pieces of Valmut, decently gemed (40k+ HP)
Well Ragna, just tored us to pieces, like we were naked...

Come support that thread : http://m.gamevilusa.com/forums/showthread.php?275093-Ragnarok-the-new-Valmut-2-0

You know there is a problem when your game's top spender complaint about it being too hard.
I raid with one of the top spender, he is not happy.

Top Bottom