• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Blaze (iOS/Android) |OT| Looks Like Vanillaware, Tastes Like F2P

ah! I see, so you mostly get them from when the admins give out the tickets? or you spend the rubies on something else?

I just horde rubies. Last time I used my rubies was to buy Brightspark and Bloodwind costumes. Before that was to buy essences to ultimate those 2. I pretty much don't touch premium summons normally.

With just the free summon tickets, friend points, and dungeon fodder I can still pump out 1-2 SSS a week.

I'll miss the discounts on summons. That 50% off FP summons was really nice/helpful.

I spent around 460 shoes farming today and not a single fucking dark essence.

Chaos17

So two quick questions.

1. where do i farm the best accessories?

2. Who is the strongest tank in game Globla/Korean server?

1. Depend of what you need.
Personaly, I've farmed critical+atk speed because of Guild battle at Infernal fort on the last boss.
you don't crit enough in GB, you can consider yourself dead :p

2. Korean > boden tank - Global dunno atm but soon it's going to be Kamiel (imo)

1. Depend of what you need.
Personaly, I've farmed critical+atk speed because of Guild battle at Infernal fort on the last boss.
you don't crit enough in GB, you can consider yourself dead :p

2. Korean > boden tank - Global dunno atm but soon it's going to be Kamiel (imo)

1. There are two infernal fort's is it the Night hag's earrings your farming?

2. Do we know how far away we are from the Boden warrior?

Whizkid7

Went from 61 to 63 over the weekend. Feels good - maybe now I can clear 35 in Lab.

Also burned four essences trying to get Llywelyn to +7, zero success. Those things aren't easy to come by, game! ;_;

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Is there any word as to whether that DPS angel warrior coming tomorrow is any good? There are some formations that require a warrior, and this seems like the only ascended warrior DPS for a while (ever?).

garath

I shorted myself a lot of rubies this week. Missed my arena window so I probably won't even crack top 10%, didn't do GB this week (my post 9pm was really rough this week) so lost two premium summons and 20 rubies for that and I didn't put any effort into lab so I only got 20% for my auto battling from level 1.

I'm starting to lose the game and its just going to snowball :/

Yaari

I'll probably be getting less and less rubies too. I don't want to calculate my total like some people are doing now. Way too much trouble. I can't stay til the end of the GB window so I can see people just accidently passing my score and leaving me out of the top 10. I'll go raid instead.

KimChi

Is there any word as to whether that DPS angel warrior coming tomorrow is any good? There are some formations that require a warrior, and this seems like the only ascended warrior DPS for a while (ever?).
She seems pretty good for arena, counters teams that stack a lot of evasion. Apparently she is also getting a buff later on like greysoul that makes her much more stronger, don't really know what the exact buff is though.
She probably goes really well with the Incredible Concentration formation, each of the dps slots also increase base atk.

I shorted myself a lot of rubies this week. Missed my arena window so I probably won't even crack top 10%, didn't do GB this week (my post 9pm was really rough this week) so lost two premium summons and 20 rubies for that and I didn't put any effort into lab so I only got 20% for my auto battling from level 1.

I'm starting to lose the game and its just going to snowball :/
The larger gb time after this patch should make it easier for you to get some gb in, though this week we aren't going to focus on gb in favor of doing raids to gear up instead.

How are you guys spending your formation points? Originally I was just spreading them out but I didn't notice you get a bonus for maxing a slot.

make sure you have the 100% dungeon bonus when you spend shoes but yeah dark essence is a bitch.

Yeah, I spent all of those shoes during the 100% bonus. >_>

KimChi

How are you guys spending your formation points? Originally I was just spreading them out but I didn't notice you get a bonus for maxing a slot.

Yeah, I spent all of those shoes during the 100% bonus. >_>

Depends on the formation, I prefer to max any dps spots unless the formation has a tank. Then i'd max that along with 2 dps if the points actually give additional stamina though for the tank.

I got way more dark essence without the 100% bonus, found 27 essences during the week. The bonus dungeon drop felt like it lowered the rate of essence drops and it showed in the chat. I always saw way more essence drop whenever the dungeon drop was off, it seemed like it just made me get way more SS gear clogging up my inventory.

Yaari

Which armor part will you guys prioritize when the raid shop is here? I was thinking Armor because it can take a fair while to get the perfect roll. And each ally can use them too. So you probably don't have to have too many of them go to waste.

KimChi

Which armor part will you guys prioritize when the raid shop is here? I was thinking Armor because it can take a fair while to get the perfect roll. And each ally can use them too. So you probably don't have to have too many of them go to waste.

Armor for allies first, have terrible luck getting any from raids. Almost all my allies are using SS armor from thorny down with sta+Max hp increase.

Definitely armor. You usually only need 1-2 of each other piece, but 5-6 armors

Goroh

After months of playing, finally got my first tank with invincibility, Byron! God, i wanna cry~
I was making just over a million points without him, let's see where i land with his addition!

KimChi

After months of playing, finally got my first tank with invincibility, Byron! God, i wanna cry~
I was making just over a million points without him, let's see where i land with his addition!

Nice! I finally got my first summoner yesterday, belle snow.

Aurizen

Depends on the formation, I prefer to max any dps spots unless the formation has a tank. Then i'd max that along with 2 dps if the points actually give additional stamina though for the tank.

I got way more dark essence without the 100% bonus, found 27 essences during the week. The bonus dungeon drop felt like it lowered the rate of essence drops and it showed in the chat. I always saw way more essence drop whenever the dungeon drop was off, it seemed like it just made me get way more SS gear clogging up my inventory.

what is the best formation? I just use the 1st one in the game I haven't switched.

Limit

That 800 (805) point limit for GB that my guild had decided upon ended up not working out for me. I did get extra 30 rubies from team GB but for individual arena score I got 7% and lost 30 rubies there. Had I done it naturally I could have easily gotten top 5% there.

Ok trial run. But for next time increase points limit to around 850 or there is no benefit to someone like me.

KimChi

That 800 (805) point limit for GB that my guild had decided upon ended up not working out for me. I did get extra 30 rubies from team GB but for individual arena score I got 7% and lost 30 rubies there. Had I done it naturally I could have easily gotten top 5% there.

Ok trial run. But for next time increase points limit to around 850 or there is no benefit to someone like me.

it will be set to 850 or 900 when we focus on gb again.

what is the best formation? I just use the 1st one in the game I haven't switched.
The default one you are given is good for leveling since it gives bonus exp, cpp pretty much listed what is good for which content since there isn't one that is the best for everything.

Yaari

I don't like it at all. I prefered to just do my thing and get top 5 without having to look over my back to see if I'm not gettng too much points.

it will be set to 850 or 900 when we focus on gb again.

Wish they would introduce a new kind of currency. Raid, Labyrinth, Arena, Guild Battle, and World Boss are all on a single currency, it's ridiculous how overstretched it is. Haven't bothered with GB in like 3 weeks because I barely even have enough tickets for everything without it

KimChi

Wish they would introduce a new kind of currency. Raid, Labyrinth, Arena, Guild Battle, and World Boss are all on a single currency, it's ridiculous how overstretched it is. Haven't bothered with GB in like 3 weeks because I barely even have enough tickets for everything without it

Yea tickets are used in way too many things. I think its fair if WB just gave us 10 attempts without having to use anything since we only get 10 tries anyways.

wapplew

I'll make her and Ulti her first day, I'll tell you the result.
AOE stun is what I need for Lab and Arena.

Chaos17

I think she is good but she will be easely outdated with Kamiel soon (damn revival party skill).
There is a second dps warrior that will come with the second wave of Boden.

howl%2Bdragon%2Bblaze%2Bboden.jpg

Gaela can't compete as a warrior in long term because she won't have any survival skill (like tank Boden) or one shoot skill (like the warrior dps Boden).

wapplew

I think she is good but she will be easely outdated with Kamiel soon (damn revival party skill).
There is a second dps warrior that will come with the second wave of Boden.

howl%2Bdragon%2Bblaze%2Bboden.jpg

Gaela can't compete as a warrior in long term because she won't have any survival skill (like tank Boden) or one shoot skill (like the warrior dps Boden).

But Boden DPS warrior only good in Arena.

Kalavaras

Banned
Damn maintenance, my mailbox is prepared with xp pot and shoes.

I thought I knew this game by now but I guess I dont. Finally got Draco BS and equipped her with some hot raid gear Ive saved for her. Expected to see some big numbers but when I saw +1700atk I laughed. Oh well, maybe Im lucky with the next raid. She does have a ton of crit, crit dmg and def pen though. Maybe thatll do for now.

Yaari

Oops. Didn't realize the event was ending. Still have 600 rubies sitting there. Oh well. Guess I'm saving them.

Right. On that note I'll be reluctant to do summons, knowing that they could do those discounts again.

I've been progressing through the new maps. That 10 million HP mage is no joke. I am fortunate enough to have good allies but wow, good luck with that guys.

Top Bottom