• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Blaze (iOS/Android) |OT| Looks Like Vanillaware, Tastes Like F2P

Limit

With 100% drop bonus I got 5 essences with 920 shoes. 500 at Windy hill and the rest at Ancient grave. I wlll give this method one more try with today's 100% drop bonus but given my luck, it's not going to match up to straight up buying 10 essences with 270 rubies.

Worth it to get 80 ragn or deus ragn gear for
Fresh 80 char or just skip it and rush to 83 gear?

The set bonus from deus rag U and SSS drops continues to be really good. Not to mention the U weapons special effects. For all your dps characters it would behoove you to go 4 U (2 U weapons) and 2 regular SSS set drops from deus rag to get huge crit damage increase.

Okke..
More farm here i come!
Btw..
Limit is my mind playing games on me or you were like me an abituee in the puzzle and dragon topic previously?

Oh yeah. Big PAD player. The grind eventually got to me.
Pretty much the same..
Loved the game, spent money and time on it... A lot...
But the constant Grind for material and whatnot got to me..
The auto option in dragon blaze makes it more about management, so i'm actually digging it a lot

With 100% drop bonus I got 5 essences with 920 shoes. 500 at Windy hill and the rest at Ancient grave. I wlll give this method one more try with today's 100% drop bonus but given my luck, it's not going to match up to straight up buying 10 essences with 270 rubies.

The set bonus from deus rag U and SSS drops continues to be really good. Not to mention the U weapons special effects. For all your dps characters it would behoove you to go 4 U (2 U weapons) and 2 regular SSS set drops from deus rag to get huge crit damage increase.

I don't think it will match up ruby for ruby, but when you add in all the other stuff it's worth it to me. Got another 4.5m gold, 7 essences, and a ton of allies. So far I've taken 2 SS to max and 4 s to max for combine. Usually I'm spending A on my ss, so that's more rubies saved there.

Anyway how did you use 920 shoes in 4 hours? I could only get through 450 in the same time.

Btw anyone know what the 2 piece leviathan bonus is?

Beck

SSS: HP +11196, Defense Penetration +67
SS: HP +7464, Accuracy +49.5

I'd say it's good for tanks with the high HP increase, but requires six piece to get a defense boost, and it's significantly less (only +504) than something like Ragnarok's set. I guess it evens out with higher base defense.

Limit

I don't think it will match up ruby for ruby, but when you add in all the other stuff it's worth it to me. Got another 4.5m gold, 7 essences, and a ton of allies. So far I've taken 2 SS to max and 4 s to max for combine. Usually I'm spending A on my ss, so that's more rubies saved there.

Anyway how did you use 920 shoes in 4 hours? I could only get through 450 in the same time.

I did not. Should have said that I started the auto grind when 100% buff came online and burned out all 920 shoes.

And I see your point on shoe spending. I am attempting to keep in mind my essence procurement rate and feel that I need around 55 - 60 by mid march to ulti two more bodens that will drop by then. I can get to that goal by straight up buying essences with rubies and taking care of gold and allies through other means. But it's not a guarantee if I can attain the same result with specifically investing rubies into shoes and trying to get essences that way. I may get more, may get less. Knowing my luck it will be the latter.

I did not. Should have said that I started the auto grind when 100% buff came online and burned out all 920 shoes.

And I see your point on shoe spending. I am attempting to keep in mind my essence procurement rate and feel that I need around 55 - 60 by mid march to ulti two more bodens that will drop by then. I can get to that goal by straight up buying essences with rubies and taking care of gold and allies through other means. But it's not a guarantee if I can attain the same result with specifically investing rubies into shoes and trying to get essences that way. I may get more, may get less. Knowing my luck it will be the latter.

How much gold do you have? That's always been the biggest problem for me. Two days ago I aws sitting at 100k, now I'm up to 6.7 million from burning all those shoes. That alone makes it worth it for me, since the amount of gold you get for 200 rubies is pathetic if you buy it from the shop

Limit

How much gold do you have? That's always been the biggest problem for me. Two days ago I aws sitting at 100k, now I'm up to 6.7 million from burning all those shoes. That alone makes it worth it for me, since the amount of gold you get for 200 rubies is pathetic if you buy it from the shop

Buying gold from shop is just silly. Currently sitting at a mere 1.5 mil. But I was around 100k last week as well. Did lab runs more frequently and I was able to get to 12 mil before ch3 dropped. And that was enough to ulti 2 bodens plus max out a bunch of U gear that I have been farming this week. You just have to be mindful of your ticket spending. I refrained from spending tix in arena and that made me slip from 1% to 5% there but having those extra tix to go towards running lab was a fair trade.

I wish there was auto labirynth feature for gold farming :D

edit: Also after recent boost of ULT stats now Deity at +max is weaker than SSS+ult :(

I wish there was auto labirynth feature for gold farming :D(

I use BlueStacks and AutoHotkey for lab farming. I can auto up to ~75 now so I get like 65k / run.

Here's the script I use:
Code:
Loop
{
WinWait, Bluestacks App Player,
IfWinNotActive, Bluestacks App Player, , WinActivate, Bluestacks App Player,
WinWaitActive, Bluestacks App Player,
MouseClick, left, 582, 728
Sleep, 500
MouseClick, left, 850, 629
}
return
F8::Pause, toggle

arevin01

Yeah I dont really wanna spend the rubies for the pet, so I'll farm the shoes manually lol. Gonna see how much I can get in during this 100% drop rate. I can usually get in like 70 shoes before my inv is maxed.

I use BlueStacks and AutoHotkey for lab farming. I can auto up to ~75 now so I get like 65k / run.

Here's the script I use:
Code:
Loop
{
WinWait, Bluestacks App Player,
IfWinNotActive, Bluestacks App Player, , WinActivate, Bluestacks App Player,
WinWaitActive, Bluestacks App Player,
MouseClick, left, 582, 728
Sleep, 500
MouseClick, left, 850, 629
}
return
F8::Pause, toggle
You're using android emulator then?

Hmm is it crazy idea to equip every ally with attack speed+crit rate+accuracy accesories ?

I mean something like +50 or +60 to main stat is not so great when allies have >1000 STR or INT while going from 100 to 110 attack speed is solid buff not to mention crit rate and accuracy which can only be obtained on weapon/off-hand slots or set bonuses.

desverger

Another noob question: how do you Awaken? I seem to remember seeing lots of different essences in the shop previously, but now there's just 3.

vato_loco

Another noob question: how do you Awaken? I seem to remember seeing lots of different essences in the shop previously, but now there's just 3.

- You first choose who you want to get. Like, say, you want to get Blackaria (you do, by the way), you get an SSS Priest like Mer or someone who ideally isn't Shabelle because she is very useful.

- Get her to MAX.

- Now Limit Break her 5 times. You Limit Break by choosing that option on the Allies menu on your MAX SSS ally. You use 5 SSS allies you don't care for to Limit Break, so you need to have 5 SSS allies to use for fodder. You use one SSS fodder, you go to MAX+1. Use another, MAX+2, and so on, five times.

- Once you did that 5 times (which costs a fuckton of Gold to do BTW), you will get an SSS ULTIMATE.

- Now assuming you chose Blackaria (again, you really should), you will need 10 Light Essences. Now go to your ULTIMATE SSS ally and choose "Deify". It will give you the chance to deify your Priest to three different priests: Blackaria for 10 Light Essences, Ravengale for 10 Dark Essences, and Manalandy for 10 Ancient Essences. Choose the one you want and have the Essences for, and deify. Boom, you have a way better ally.

Now do keep in mind that for you to take that awakened ally to a MAX and ULT state, you will be needing more Essences. For every attempt at enhancing, you will use an Essence, whether you succeed or fail. So MAXing awakened is a costly endeavor. Massively worth it, though, but keep that in mind because an ULTIMATE Shabelle is pretty better than a base Blackaria, but a MAX Blackaria is AWESOME.

Crzy1

Heh, bought 500 shoes and let it auto dungeon for a couple of hours during the 100% drop buff and got 1 essence. About what I was expecting, only used 250 shoes, but not expecting to do much better with the 300 I have remaining. The trash drops I got will help me improve my U gear some more at least.

vato_loco

This is the best I've ever done in Arena. Ever.

I know it's Saturday and I'll be steadily climbing down the ladder in the coming days, but it's amazing how going from a Loki to a Storm Bear makes a hell of a difference. I've been giving my guys a lot of Rag gear as well.

Making it in the Top 10% will be more than enough for me.

Also it's kinda weird how not all of Deus Rag's U gears are compatible for the 2 set bonuses. I tried with a Deus Rag Mail and one of those swords with names on them, and I didn't get the bonus.

desverger

- You first choose who you want to get. Like, say, you want to get Blackaria (you do, by the way), you get an SSS Priest like Mer or someone who ideally isn't Shabelle because she is very useful.

Thanks for the detailed answer. Although I was actually trying to ask about the Awakening system, which I guess we don't have in global yet. I assumed the system would be in since it's in Chap 3 of the Korean version. (http://livis-corner.blogspot.de/2015/09/dragon-blaze-chapter-3-awakened.html)

But speaking of Deifying, are you recommending I should get Blackaria first? Getting a Deified ally is something that's still far away for me, and I'm just trying to plan who should be my first one :p

Thanks for the detailed answer. Although I was actually trying to ask about the Awakening system, which I guess we don't have in global yet. I assumed the system would be in since it's in Chap 3 of the Korean version. (http://livis-corner.blogspot.de/2015/09/dragon-blaze-chapter-3-awakened.html)

But speaking of Deifying, are you recommending I should get Blackaria first? Getting a Deified ally is something that's still far away for me, and I'm just trying to plan who should be my first one :p

We won't have awakening for months.

Now we have 4-6 weeks of wait till second wave of Bodens then another month or so for first three boosters and weeks after that we will get first wave of awakened allies (Mercedes and Gram).

So if you don't have any deities it's much more important to get good team first so you score better in weekly events and get more resources fast. I'm only keeping Mercedes for awakening since she is first and her new form gets resurection :)

Beck

I knew people said Storm Bear was great for Labyrinth but wow. I decided to ULTIMATE him and the results are fantastic:

It takes almost exactly ten minutes to go from 1-55 without even touching anything, although after that, 57 is basically an infinite loop of all the healers unable to kill him in time before he heals, and vice versa. No more gold worries, although I still can't make it past stage 80.

Crzy1

Well, ended up with 5 essences for 550 shoes, so not all that bad. Got a couple million gold and a lot of resources for fodder (auto salvage and enhance). Not a bad way to turn rubies into essences and get some gold while you're at it. Think I'll try a different stage tomorrow evening.

I knew people said Storm Bear was great for Labyrinth but wow. I decided to ULTIMATE him and the results are fantastic:

It takes almost exactly ten minutes to go from 1-55 without even touching anything, although after that, 57 is basically an infinite loop of all the healers unable to kill him in time before he heals, and vice versa. No more gold worries, although I still can't make it past stage 80.

You need Draco Deathcrown for lvl 80 or something else that can remove inv buble.

desverger

We won't have awakening for months.

Now we have 4-6 weeks of wait till second wave of Bodens then another month or so for first three boosters and weeks after that we will get first wave of awakened allies (Mercedes and Gram).

So if you don't have any deities it's much more important to get good team first so you score better in weekly events and get more resources fast. I'm only keeping Mercedes for awakening since she is first and her new form gets resurection :)

That's good advice, thanks. I'll focus on leveling my "main" team to 80 first, get them enhanced properly and then dream about the deities :p

arevin01

I'm having second thoughts on making Hawk. Everybody including Hawk just gets 1 shotted in PVP so if he's supposed to be the PVP king, he sucks right now. Might go for Tigger instead.

Ugh..
I've now enough sss scrub to ult 2..
But limit breaking cost a leg and half...
I think i nee to farm lab.. A lot..
About lab new rewards (ally) are they once per week only or at every run? Delivered in inventory or as post to claim?

Limit

I'm having second thoughts on making Hawk. Everybody including Hawk just gets 1 shotted in PVP so if he's supposed to be the PVP king, he sucks right now. Might go for Tigger instead.

Yeah in terms of GB Hawk is just sitting in my char inventory collecting dust. Everyone is reverting back to the good ol Kymael and Blackaria combo. Mages and now even archers are too strong to bring anyone else out. Might not be a bad idea.

Ugh..
About lab new rewards (ally) are they once per week only or at every run? Delivered in inventory or as post to claim?

They are once per week, as always. When lab resets every Thursday go to the rewards tab and hit claim. Everything you have earned will be delivered to your mailbox.

Ugh..

From 21 to 24 on weekends (CET) it's 50% cheaper. I only limit break into +3,+4 or +5 when discount is active

Also we have +50% ally enhance fail chance today 18-24 so it's much cheaper to get deity to +Max using S fodders.

Lab rewards are once per week delivery to mailbox.

I use 4 U 2 SSS on everyone. Needless to say it's not easy to farm that much gear, lol.
Well in 2 days i farmed like 11 u gear (all drop, sitting on 25 deus ragn essence).. But it's far from perfect..
Should i look for GOOD u gear or prefer u gear in general as a make do but only perform enhance on solid u gear pieces?
Plus if today there's the discount on fusion i'm getting my blackaria :c

Side note..
Again my balance is screwed..
All my sss are maxed (apart from feed sss) but if i sum sss, ss and s i have 81 allies..
Should i feed two ss full of s to even out the balance?

Well in 2 days i farmed like 11 u gear (all drop, sitting on 25 deus ragn essence).. But it's far from perfect..
Should i look for GOOD u gear or prefer u gear in general as a make do but only perform enhance on solid u gear pieces?

Side note..
All my sss are maxed (apart from feed sss) but if i sum sss, ss and s i have 81 allies..

No - if you have essences use S for Maxing Blackaria and you won't have that many left.

BTW is 50% of normal friend point summon a permanent change since there's no expiration date for it in patch notes ?

For Draco essences I do Pilgrim's Road 9 but it's bit too late for farming them so 1 package for 270 rubies +1 free essence from event should be good start.

Side note..

You need 4 pieces from the deus rag set. Not the 2 piece weapon sets. Like 1/5 U pieces is good the rest are fodder for enhancing U

RedZone

Neo Member
Essences for deify, buy or farm?
And if farm, any specific dungeon//difficulty?

depends how many you need, but right now if you need them its not a bad time to buy with discount. you need roughly 30 essence with avg luck and using all S fodder to max a draco/angel/boden then 5 more to +ult it

vato_loco

Yup, we don't have ascended yet, and like they said, we won't for quite a while now. Anyways, Blackaria is a must in pretty much any mode in the game. She's fundamental in Lab, Arena, PvE, Hydra WB... and she will still be the very best Priest in the whole game for quite some time, so you can't go wrong with her.

That's because there's 6 piece Deus Rag U set and several smaller 2 pcs. small sets:

http://m.gamevilusa.com/forums/show...lanmäßigen-Wartung-am-19-1-MEZ-*AKTUALISIERT*

Vielen Dank, it's very clear with the images. No wonder I wasn't getting the bonuses. Also it's so cool that Kymael's hammer is there!

okke..
100k left to farm and then it's my first deify (blackaria)..
after 1 month and 7days of playing..
almost moved to tears..
I suppose i'll just let her stay +max for now and "sacrifice" any other sss peon to get other deify..
after blackaria what's the next prio?
remove from the equation ravengale and kymale.. got no sss paladin or invoker..
I'd say
Storm bear (replace dyno) > gaela (i usually run a 1 tank, 1 war dps, 1 mage, 1 healer comp) > brightspark (eirdan is doing good i suppose) > ??

go and suggest about deify prio!
tomorrow i'll have a new sss fodder and tonight i think i'll have 3-4 new sss (currently sitting on 5 maxed ss.. i will manage to get the 6th one tonight for sure, might actually try to go for more.. sitting on 15b.. that should be enough to 1.5 ss to max.. so if i'm lucky with ally drop, i might reach 3 XD)

additional question:
btw..
few equipped pieces of u gear (like 5 among main char + allies), some 80 sss gear (like 15 among main char + allies), rest is casual 70 gear..
my non deity team can hit consistently floor 34..
Is it ok? or should i review something?
team is
mc warrior tank
mer (goblin priest) ult
eirdan max
dyno max
punisher rar max

helper (all without gear.. they're just placeholder that i use to get some breathing with tanks or some ress with the priests)
priest viri
captain abturasq
knight commander patta
shabelle

should i expect any particular increase by introducing blackaria instead of mer?

Crzy1

It depends on what your team needs most. Storm Bear is the best tank right now. Gaela is great DPS for lab and is good in arena, but won't do you much good in WB. DBS is still good at everything, but doesn't really excel in any area. Llywelyn is still amazing DPS, but doesn't have a stun.

Top Bottom