• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Blaze (iOS/Android) |OT| Looks Like Vanillaware, Tastes Like F2P

arevin01

Good to know, what setup were you using this time around? I'm planning to go Paladin, Storm Bear, DBA, DBS, Gaela but I haven't yet done Lab yet this week. (I almost quit last week and only logged on for the first time in like a week tonight)

Same setup as before just replace DDC with Storm. Tried again today and made it to 92 without much trouble.

Anyone having trouble claiming world boss rewards? I went to Golem, it shows my rank and my score, but the Claim button is greyed out and I can't click it.

RedZone

Neo Member
i just got my free gear set and 3 SSS tickets from 990 pot, not sure who else didnt get theirs on monday but it seems to be fixed

Same setup as before just replace DDC with Storm. Tried again today and made it to 92 without much trouble.

I only tried once, and couldn't pass 78. But I still don't have 6 pieces of gear on everyone, and most of my gear is unenhanced, and Storm Bear is still +0. So I expect I'll do once better once I start getting some of my stuff upgraded and units enhanced.

Hmm with meteor mage what would be best pair of tanks for two forward positions in noble chivalry for lab, arena and dungeons ?

DDC+Kymael
DDC+Storm Bear
Kymael+Storm Bear ?

What's meta for arena these days? I literally haven't even done arena in like a month, so I have no idea what people are doing anymore. But I feel like I want to start collecting arena coins again for these gems.

I've got

Warrior 83
Rogue 83
Paladin 83
Priest 83
Storm Bear+0
Arrow Trigger+0
Farrah+ULT
Ravengale+ULT
Llywelyn+ULT
Fryderyk+ULT
Draco Brightspark+ULT
Draco Blackaria+ULT
Draco Deathcrown+ULT
Draco Bloodwind+ULT

What's my best team here?

Uthred

Finally the party buffs have a full list of what units trigger it. On the downside you now have to remove and then add to swap units as opposed to add just replacing it automatically.

So is it still Deus Ragnarok for U gear or should we be replacing it with 83 SSS stuff?

meta now is mage+fry+hawk+storm+kym helper, mages have got even stronger in ch3, they are 1 shotting more than before

Meteor spec?

arevin01

Finally the party buffs have a full list of what units trigger it. On the downside you now have to remove and then add to swap units as opposed to add just replacing it automatically.

So is it still Deus Ragnarok for U gear or should we be replacing it with 83 SSS stuff?

Meteor spec?

Yep they are still 1 shotting my allies with 180k+ hp.

Takuan

i just got my free gear set and 3 SSS tickets from 990 pot, not sure who else didnt get theirs on monday but it seems to be fixed

I got the gear just fine, but I see 3 unlabeled tickets from Belle Snow that I can't redeem. Every time I try, I get a server connection error.

Ventara

Wtf?! I've been trying grinding for the SSS earrings in IF9 for an eternity, and now I just randomly get one while going through the stage with my mage. RNG, man.

Wtf?! I've been trying grinding for the SSS earrings in IF9 for an eternity, and now I just randomly get one while going through the stage with my mage. RNG, man.

Why are you doing IF9? Are you on chapter 3 yet? If so just do Ancient Grave 9, the SSS earring that drops there is a huge step up from the chapter 2 SSS earring.

Ventara

Why are you doing IF9? Are you on chapter 3 yet? If so just do Ancient Grave 9, the SSS earring that drops there is a huge step up from the chapter 2 SSS earring.

No, not yet. I'm still getting my mage through Chapter 2. But before Chapter 3 came out, I leveled my rogue, priest and warrior all there for them, and I didn't get a single one. Just funny how RNG can be sometimes.

And I didn't know there were red earrings in Chapter 3 yet (right now just focusing on getting my mage to chapter 3). Will definitely grind there once I get to it.

wapplew

Need advice on card for Hawk, Varying Damage U (add max 56%damage when attack)or increase attack SSS(increase 38% base damage when attack) ?

Any idea why?

I guess it all depends on how much it varies, but nobody really knows. Or maybe they know on Korea but nobody here is into the korean scene enough to have figured it out. But yea, apparently in Korea Varying Damage and Boss Dmg are the hotness, and nobody uses Base Atk anymore

desverger

Oh gee, I finally understand how that jar of growth works. Good thing I tossed those 900 rubies away earlier for the premium summon package :p

Guess being new to the game doesn't help. My tiny archer is just lv54 too.

Anyway, I farmed up 1000 again, and I can now buy the jar. Any thoughts on the second class I should make? I was thinking Paladin first, but if I make it a rogue, I can use that same gear on my archer, right?

Also, what are the best classes to buy with the SSS class tickets? My small SSS pool consists of Byron, King Gram, Tinuvian and Porin.

vato_loco

What the hell happened? I couldn't get past 1.2M in Hydra. Now I just tried and got over 6M. Only difference is all team is 83 instead of 80, and Pally instead of Mage.

Also got Storm Bear. Haven't been able to properly use him yet because I haven't MAX'd him and he's not lvl83 like the rest. But so far he's holding his own in Myth so he's probably gonna be massive on higher levels.

Last week I did my best to be top 10 on Arena. Suddenly the update started early and I couldn't keep going, I was at 8.5%. When maintenance was over I tried to log in but it downloaded so incredibly slow, I had to go to sleep. Woke up. Top 11%. Fuck you, game.

Beck

Ugh. I accidentally bought the 10 Dark Essence bundle instead of the Ancient. Farewell 270 rubies. I guess they'll come in use when the Busters get introduced.

Also my Hydra score has rocketed, as well. Went from 6 to 14 million. Gotta love the Paladin (and additional three equipment slots for allies).

Great week so far for me.

Arena top 10% for first time (and I've saved like 10 weeks of coin farming for costumes due to old prices new rewards)
Golem from 2M to 4,5M
Hydra from 4,5M to 14M
Labirynth jump from 49th to 53rd floor and top 20% for the first time

And all of that with single +Max deity and still using mage for everything :D

hm, I got 2 SS allies for clearing lab 90, so it's very well worth it to clear

I got 2 SS also and I only got to 86.

Just did 1 round of Hydra. Last week I got 44 million this week I got 126 million. All my gear is messed up too, missing pieces on some people, not upgraded on others, bad set bonuses, wrong stats. So I think if I fully upgrade and get good synergy I can get 200 million. Anything higher and I will need better gems, which sadly are very hard to come by

Is there a consensus about the build for lab Warrior (tank) and all around paladin?
I'm quite adamant about my skill points atm...

The consensus is that paladin > warrior for labyrinth, and warrior is good for... i don't know, maybe nothing now. I respeced my warrior to rage rush and use him for ragnarok and deus ragnarok now, but only because my kill count is already high and i want to keep it increasing for the ruby rewards rather than start over on a new character.

I guess it all depends on how much it varies, but nobody really knows. Or maybe they know on Korea but nobody here is into the korean scene enough to have figured it out. But yea, apparently in Korea Varying Damage and Boss Dmg are the hotness, and nobody uses Base Atk anymore

Some people on reddit suggested that Varying damage bypasses defence

Uthred

Gah respecced my warrior wrong the other night I realise and had to blow 100 rubies to re-do him. What Paladin build are people using for Lab? Pity auto doesnt seem to use the Paladin's switching mechanic at all.

Is there out a new (Hopefully decent) build for archers yet?
Or? Saw nothing on reddit, soo i'm taking chances maybe someone can give me some pointer :p

Did anyone get their pre registration SSS? Thought I'd have gotten an email by now, but still nothing.
Nope..
As for Free sss...
Okay i'll take it!
I need 4 more dupe and then it begins... My first deity :p
I have plenty of maxed sss..
None ult ed though...

wapplew

Gah respecced my warrior wrong the other night I realise and had to blow 100 rubies to re-do him. What Paladin build are people using for Lab? Pity auto doesnt seem to use the Paladin's switching mechanic at all.

I try rocking ulti 3 for lab, so far so good.

Used my 3 SSS tickets from jar on warriors to get another paladin - now I have 3 new warriors :D

Stll I have 4 fodder guys waiting for tomorrow and with 50% off normal summons maybe I can get another one from combining.

"Just" need to farm few more millions of gold for all of that and to deify 2 characters

wapplew

Question regarding 3rd skill for paladin.
Just want to be clear, what skill you using when you get attack aura and what when you get defend aura?

From my understanding, when you get attack aura, you on defend stand, which your skill become shield and heal. True or false?

desverger

Is there out a new (Hopefully decent) build for archers yet?
Or? Saw nothing on reddit, soo i'm taking chances maybe someone can give me some pointer :p

For what it's worth, Rain of Arrows is real strong now - I went with 1/10+1/10. For the passives I have no clue, but the 4th passive seems really weak.

vato_loco

Just want to be clear, what skill you using when you get attack aura and what when you get defend aura?

From my understanding, when you get attack aura, you on defend stand, which your skill become shield and heal. True or false?

I don't think I understand what you're saying, so hopefully this helps: http://livis-corner.blogspot.com.ar/2015/09/dragon-blaze-korean-version-paladin.html

Also yesterday night there was a sudden and MASSIVE amount of people getting SSS allies via ticket summon. What was that? Something I've missed? Or was it all the people who didn't get their allies from the 990 rubies?

wapplew

I don't think I understand what you're saying, so hopefully this helps: http://livis-corner.blogspot.com.ar/2015/09/dragon-blaze-korean-version-paladin.html

Also yesterday night there was a sudden and MASSIVE amount of people getting SSS allies via ticket summon. What was that? Something I've missed? Or was it all the people who didn't get their allies from the 990 rubies?

pally%2Bbuff.png

That blue aura under paladin, add defend or attack?

In case anyone buys essences, I just stacked up on about 700 shoes. Bought them all at 40 rubies / 100. So about 280 rubies. Left the game on overnight on Ancient Grave 9. Woke up to 7 ancient essences, 1 sss earring, 4 sss chocolate, 10 SS chocolate, 3.8 million gold, 1 s ally, 7 a allies, 18 b allies, 39 c allies

The essences alone are worth 210 rubies if you buy them, so i think this is a really good deal considering all the extra stuff.

Just look at the icon. If the icon is a shield, clicking it puts you in defense mode (meaning you're currently in attack mode). If it's a picture of a hammer you're currently in defense mode

Crzy1

Did the 990 ruby jar and made a rogue, I'll probably make a pally once I've gotten through with the raids and have 500 more rubies. Just wanted something I could solo the raids easy with and have wanted a rogue for arena and just haven't made one. Pulled a crappy rogue, archer and decided to try my luck with a warrior and I pulled Ari, so that worked out really well, I'll have a pally for when Falcon releases, was afraid I'd be without since I made Kymael. I think I'm going to turn my Gram into Kahlen next.

arevin01

In case anyone buys essences, I just stacked up on about 700 shoes. Bought them all at 40 rubies / 100. So about 280 rubies. Left the game on overnight on Ancient Grave 9. Woke up to 7 ancient essences, 1 sss earring, 4 sss chocolate, 10 SS chocolate, 3.8 million gold, 1 s ally, 7 a allies, 18 b allies, 39 c allies

The essences alone are worth 210 rubies if you buy them, so i think this is a really good deal considering all the extra stuff.

Thats a interesting find cpp, Ill see if I can get the same results. I imagined you cleared your ally inv slots or did you use the auto enhance fairy before you did this?

Thats a interesting find cpp, Ill see if I can get the same results. I imagined you cleared your ally inv slots or did you use the auto enhance fairy before you did this?

I still have 1 day left on the free auto enhance fairy that they gave for the GM event so I'm using that

wapplew

I would like to try but I can't bet on my luck. Only got 7 essences since patch.

I would like to try but I can't bet on my luck. Only got 7 essences since patch.

How many shoes though? With last night I'm up to 15. Plan to do another 700 shoes tonight, if it goes well i may consider buying the pet

The rate has been pretty good to me. I'm going to kick off tonight's run in 45 minutes as soon as the 100% drop bonus kicks in. Last noght all 7 were earned during no drop bonus

Edit: 8 shoes in and already got my first ancient essence, lol

Top Bottom