• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Blaze (iOS/Android) |OT| Looks Like Vanillaware, Tastes Like F2P

Not enough people with busters initially imho.

I think for wave 1 we are looking at <10% of EU server possibly less.

1+1 is here and additional 10% of essence bundles

Code:
Platinum Ally Summon 1+1 Bonus Mission Event (4/25 ~ 5/2 PDT)
 Essence Bundle discount increased from 10% &#8594; 20% (permanent change)
 Shop Gold 3X Event (4/25 ~ 5/2 PDT)
 Shop Rubies 1+1 Event (4/25 ~ 5/2 PDT)
 First Purchase Bonus & HIVE Friend Reset 
 >> $99.99 Package: SSS Hero Select Summon + TWO SSS Ally Summons

Code:

YESSSS!
1+1! I'm alive and kicking!
tonight, it's an ancient grave night!
ALL NIGHT LOOONG!

yamo

Doesn't seem to be live for me, it's still only 10% discount on essence bundles as far as I can see.

I've tried to restart the app as well.

Whizkid7

Code:

Good thing all those rubies from GB just came through! Thanks for abusing my warrior, by the way, guildies :p

Takuan

Figured I might as well level my Paladin while I grind for essences. I haven't properly geared him - all U, or 4U/2D.Rag? Also, do I want INT as main stat for a 10/11/10 build, or go STR for the Def/Attack?

Edit: Thanks, michaelius!

with this patch do we get cap to 89 and the new raid?
because with 89 lvl gear, i think it would be worth to scrap the current u gear :X
imean 9 ilvl is quite enough now to justify it..

wapplew

busters?
more than one?
cmon -.-
my arena career is done...
my wb ranking will tank..
life is not beautiful

Ya, I make 2 and it's totally bad idea. +0 buster is worthless.
Priest buster owned arena, and they seems like make golem score lower again, drop 20m compare to last week.

Edit: Ok, +0 priest buster is not worthless, is unbeatable. +0 stigma and Pluto is worthless.

Pejo

It's summoned once the HP of the character it is equipped to falls to a certain point. It's set to 80% by default, but you can change it anywhere between 1-99%.

Awesome, found it in the busters menu. Why wouldn't you want it as high as possible? I guess for something like lab?

Awesome, found it in the busters menu. Why wouldn't you want it as high as possible? I guess for something like lab?

If you have priest buster I'd set it to 1% for WB - that way you get Magnify as long as possible and when priest would die you get buster which should keep you in a fight bit longer.

Ventara

Sigma is a beast against Golem, though it's pretty dependent on how early he's summoned. This is where Falcon's invincibility and the rogue's high evasion works against you. I summoned him late, and I got 60 million, while summoning him early got me 204 million. And this will be the first time I'll make top 50 in Golem, so hurray for that.

Sigh...
My plan atm is get falcon, get him to max, get draco dc and get warrior buster...
Alternative is get falcon and get rush for two priests deity AND rush for sigma,
Which is still feasible under the assumption that we have 1+1..
The choices...
I can either gun for priest or for warrior buster..
I have zero rogue deity..

Whizkid7

I'm fully prepared for the archer buster, but I know that's second wave, so in the meantime I'm trying to build towards warrior buster, since I've got one warrior deify already and halfway to a second. Archer prolly gonna come out by the time I'm ready though, haha.

Sigh...
My plan atm is get falcon, get him to max, get draco dc and get warrior buster...
Alternative is get falcon and get rush for two priests deity AND rush for sigma,
Which is still feasible under the assumption that we have 1+1..
The choices...
I can either gun for priest or for warrior buster..
I have zero rogue deity..

Best long term investment is Paladin and Incanter boosters since they are still strong in Korea despite Dark Souls.

Also I've got Pluto +6 and it's monster in lab, arena and GB but for golem I've got zero increase which is kinda weird with all defence reduction it has.

KimChi

Best long term investment is Paladin and Incanter boosters since they are still strong in Korea despite Dark Souls.

Also I've got Pluto +6 and it's monster in lab, arena and GB but for golem I've got zero increase which is kinda weird with all defence reduction it has.

Pluto isn't as useful in Golem since you want to do as much damage as possible no?
Golem hits crazy numbers in his permanent rage state so I doubt the damage reduction helps too much. Pluto could maybe help with survivability in Hydra and Shariet though.

question..
for which chars//deity i should go for cd reduction?
magn priest 2xcdr
falcon 2xcdr

rest of deities?
rest of "chars"?

additionally, if i have both tier and ari maxed, when going for falcon which one should i sacrifice first?

Is there any point in using Archer Ur for WB these days?

why not?
last time i bothered checking he has 3 stacks of boss debuff (bloodwind has 2) and has added boss dmg..
i think that an ultimate archer ur is a really good fit in a team, I might even consider ur ultimate + llewlyn ultimate instead of llewlyn+bloodwind if you use fire at will..

Takuan

Blew 3000+ rubies on the 1+1, got Tiel (again), Shabelle (finally), and fodders. I should probably ult Falcon since he's pretty amazing, but what deities should I make? I have DDC, Stormbear, DBA, DBS and Gaela right now, all ult'd.

I could do Ravengale, Llewelyn, Bloodwind, Margaret, Shadowhawk, Howl... I'm tempted to make Kymael with Tiel, but I'm not gonna make that gamble twice. I'm leaning toward Margaret, but as always I defer to you guys for good advice.

I made DB Pluto. I'd enhance him a bit, except Dark Essence is a bitch to farm and I'd rather spend rubies on the 10-pack to maximize the 1+1 event. Not really seeing a huge impact to any mode, but at least it looks cool.

Looks like you are set for labirynth and arena.

So maybe something that would help with WB?

Lly and Raven would be solid choices for Golem and Hydra.

Also I'd suggest to try Dark Caves for angel essence - from my experience it's lot easier to farm it there than ancient essence.

Inbachi

Neo Member
I have about 10,800 rubies saved up for this weekend. I'm not sure if I should upgrade/max my Stigma or start working towards my next buster.

I've ran into a few teams that summoned a Stigma +Max and he just destroyed my team; one match it was a max Stigma vs my entire team and he still ate them up like nothing. T_T

Uthred

Have people transitioned to using Disgael drops? The set bonus seems ok but the itemisation on the items themselves seems terrible, blown I dont know how many tickets on it and its hard to get even a full set of decently geared pieces.

why not?
last time i bothered checking he has 3 stacks of boss debuff (bloodwind has 2) and has added boss dmg..
i think that an ultimate archer ur is a really good fit in a team, I might even consider ur ultimate + llewlyn ultimate instead of llewlyn+bloodwind if you use fire at will..

I thought with the Boden archers he might have been made redundant.

Takuan

Looks like you are set for labirynth and arena.

So maybe something that would help with WB?

Lly and Raven would be solid choices for Golem and Hydra.

Also I'd suggest to try Dark Caves for angel essence - from my experience it's lot easier to farm it there than ancient essence.
I don't really do arena more than I have to, but in lab I'm still trying to make top 10%.

I'll try running Caves for essence. Gotta burn through some allies first.

Edit: I don't see anything by that name in Act 2 - did you mean Dark Legion Quarters?

Sooo...
Plus side, my lab score is dropped but less than anticipated...
From 9,50 to 12,20..
Lost a tier but ok..

My hydra score is still terrible...
Mag priest, ult galea, ult brightapark, ult blackaria, max margr, max bloodwind..
All without gem and cards...
Closed at 39,5 m..

Sigh....

Edit: another plus side! I just obtained another incanter, so next month i'll get ravengale as well :x

Pejo

Blew through about 1500 rubies in the 1+1 last night, and it all paid off, ended up with like 7 new SSS's aaannnnndddd...FINALLY got a Paladin! Made Falcon immediately, now I'm trying to gear him up and get him some CDR stuff. Man it feels good to be over that RNG hurdle. Now here's hoping to a significant uptick in my lab scores.

guys if i close in the lab with a 4,8m score, what's the next sensible upgrade in that department to increase the score?
my team is
paladin
ult blackaria
ult brightspark
ult gaela
ult storm bear
---
support:
max bloodwind
max margr
max shabelle
max useless sss rogue

any deity that would give me a substantial bump in lab instead of the useless rogue sss or any deity i can move n the main team?

i'll make a falcon tonight and possibly a ddc+pluto in the weekend, and i don't know if max falcon would take over my ult bear spot for lab :X
enlighten me :p

KimChi

guys if i close in the lab with a 4,8m score, what's the next sensible upgrade in that department to increase the score?
my team is
paladin
ult blackaria
ult brightspark
ult gaela
ult storm bear
---
support:
max bloodwind
max margr
max shabelle
max useless sss rogue

any deity that would give me a substantial bump in lab instead of the useless rogue sss or any deity i can move n the main team?

i'll make a falcon tonight and possibly a ddc+pluto in the weekend, and i don't know if max falcon would take over my ult bear spot for lab :X
enlighten me :p

You could try replacing either gaela or brightspark with falcon, also worth trying Margaret as well.
The team I've been running for lab is Paladin, Falcon, Blackaria, Stormbear, Margaret all Ult. Usually can get at least 5mil when I try to score to high, highest ive gotten with this team is 5.8mil so far.

my team is
paladin
ult blackaria
ult brightspark
ult gaela
ult storm bear
---
support:
max bloodwind
max margr
max shabelle
max useless sss rogue

I'd swap Brightspack for Ultimated Marg. But gear also matters and gems (for example DBA should be >200k HP)

Beck

Is there a buff on Hydra today? I went from 87m last week to 121m.

I nave no gem..
Hopefully they will give auto on daily dungeon at some point.. Or is there another way?

Theoretically we'd be getting the new "weekly" dungeon next month which in the Korean version is fantastic. Gems and cards galore! Plus you can auto.

Ventara

Stigma is pretty awesome in Hydra, too. Raised my score by 400M (to 610M). Number 1 is at 2 BILLION, and it seems you need at least 1 Billion to make top 10. Those are some big numbers. Hopefully I can make top 50.

Ventara

Vent I noticed your stigma gets 1 shotted a lot in GB, perhaps you could invest in more def items such as Reduced Crit Dmg gear.

Really? Well damn, yeah, I can swap out my earrings for some of those necklaces. And are you back in our Absorenity (well, I assume so)? Welcome back! GB wasn't the same without you.

arevin01

Really? Well damn, yeah, I can swap out my earrings for some of those necklaces. And are you back in our Absorenity (well, I assume so)? Welcome back! GB wasn't the same without you.

I only took a mini break to refresh. Your def pen needs to be at least 70% or higher, 80%+ ideal if you can.

yes!
pre-registration sss arrived!
now..
what class should i try?
1) warrior: I already have ult bear deity, utlt gaela deity, maxed karang (for ddc), all sss for warrior dark souls.. have already both tiel and ari, tiel is maxed, ari is ulted and ari will become falcon, so i might try warrior to get another paladin and hope for the best so i save tiel that seems to be a strong awakened unit
2) mage.. i have ult brightspark deity and that's that... i already have maxed marg and another incanter as +max (she will become ravengale).. mage might be ok as a pick..
3) archer... i have max bloodwind deity , no other deity archer.. two out of three component for archer dark souls
4) priest... i have ult blackaria deity and no other deity.. i already have all components for priest dark souls..
5) rogue.. i have an ulted rogue fodder but no actual rogue deity... and i was intrigued by hellhawk for arena... as for dark souls two out of three components..

Soo.. frankly if i sort them by purpose it should be
warrior > priest > rogue (simply because atm no team for any activity i'm following "needs" a rogue... maybe arena, but then again, i'm faring decently)..

advice?

Top Bottom