• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Blaze (iOS/Android) |OT| Looks Like Vanillaware, Tastes Like F2P

I just need +4 more on an S rank to combine and try for another SS, please not another archer this time game!

What level do i need to be for labyrinth? I'm 21 with SS and S characters and i get wrecked by the 4th floor.

It's pretty much end game stuff, but even clearing a few floors will give you thousands of gold so it's a good way to make coin if you need it.

Sword Familiar

178% of NeoGAF posters don't understand statistics
What level do i need to be for labyrinth? I'm 21 with SS and S characters and i get wrecked by the 4th floor.

It's more about what team you have than what level you are (to an extent). One good tank will get you pretty far. My S tank has like 900 def, so he's usually the last guy standing. A good healer won't hurt either, but they are quite fragile. A dead healer is no use to anyone.

Ventara

Yes! I was able to beat Hero mode. Did it at LV30, though I had to use Special HP/Revival Scrolls.

Anyways, I scored 200 rubies for that. Not sure if I should unlock my 2 accessory slots (I have yet to find a single accessory to equip) or summon something.

AJpaz

Neo Member
This is not working on my phone. Says "detected hacking apps delete it and retry. null." every time I open the app.

Downloaded it on my tablet and its working fine :D

(Both my devices are rooted and I've tried root cloak on my phone but keeps crashing)

garath

Yes! I was able to beat Hero mode. Did it at LV30, though I had to use Special HP/Revival Scrolls.

Anyways, I scored 200 rubies for that. Not sure if I should unlock my 2 accessory slots (I have yet to find a single accessory to equip) or summon something.

You won't get many accessories even in hero. They really start dropping in legendary. I'd use them for summons to power up your team.

I havent been keeping up with this thread as much as I should, but im L42 now, almost into Legendary Mode. On the last set of the last cluster. I crit close to 100K now.

Ventara

You won't get many accessories even in hero. They really start dropping in legendary. I'd use them for summons to power up your team.

Alright, will do. Fingers crossed, lol.

Edit: I was tapping too quickly, but did the game award me 420 Gold for collecting 120.000 gold? LOL And the medium potion is equally pathetic. 800HP? On the plus side, I just got my first SS equipment drop from regular battles.

Alright, will do. Fingers crossed, lol.

Edit: I was tapping too quickly, but did the game award me 420 Gold for collecting 120.000 gold? LOL And the medium potion is equally pathetic. 800HP? On the plus side, I just got my first SS equipment drop from regular battles.

Yes, some of the rewards are pretty lame...

Got Captain Fulson, my first SSS unit! Took about 300k gold, 2 S, 30 A, and 30 C units to make. I used the S units the max the final SS because I ran out of lower rank units to use and got impatient with farming more lower rank units.

Pretty happy with him so far, only unit I would had wanted more was Deathcrown, Mercedes, or Shabelle. with just him in my team, I'm now breezing past legendary difficulty and able to easily get past the mimic stages in the labyrinth, which nets me about 7-9k gold a run.

Currently Lv. 45 with the following team:
Warrior Main
Captain Fulson (SSS)
Dark Knife Otehr (SS)
Archer Veri (SS)
Priest Ranran +3 (S)

Next up in the agenda is to get a SS healer, namely Priest Viri.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Got Captain Fulson, my first SSS unit! Took about 300k gold, 2 S, 30 A, and 30 C units to make. I used the S units the max the final SS because I ran out of lower rank units to use and got impatient with farming more lower rank units.

Pretty happy with him so far, only unit I would had wanted more was Deathcrown, Mercedes, or Shabelle. with just him in my team, I'm now breezing past legendary difficulty and able to easily get past the mimic stages in the labyrinth, which nets me about 7-9k gold a run.

Currently Lv. 45 with the following team:
Warrior Main
Captain Fulson (SSS)
Dark Knife Otehr (SS)
Archer Veri (SS)
Priest Ranran +3 (S)

Next up in the agenda is to get a SS healer, namely Priest Viri.

No need to get an SS healer. Get that Ranran to MAX+2.
Mine has 12k HP and I finished legendary with her.

man, level 21 and still using this damn B-rank healer because it's the only one with AOE heals.

all these dumb A-ranks with single heals, boooo

JigsawX

Also what do you guys do now to max out rapport for new units? I normally farm Dark Fortress 1 (N) but now that i'm max level is there a better way to do it? All 4 units I take are brand new. Usually takes about 40 shoes I want to say. I recall someone saying they do it in 8 runs.

Anyone have a quick way of doing it?

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Would you use Ranran over Breath?

Yes. Ranran is my primary healer. I did have breath in my team as well when I finished Gram though. He isn't good for healing as much as he is good for debuff removal.

Also what do you guys do now to max out rapport for new units? I normally farm Dark Fortress 1 (N) but now that i'm max level is there a better way to do it? All 4 units I take are brand new. Usually takes about 40 shoes I want to say. I recall someone saying they do it in 8 runs.

Anyone have a quick way of doing it?

Do it when you are further along on the game. I max rapport somewhere around 8 shoes on Legendary.

man, level 21 and still using this damn B-rank healer because it's the only one with AOE heals.

all these dumb A-ranks with single heals, boooo

I feel like a balance needs to happen with healers, single targer healers feel so bad compared to someone who can heal the whole team.

JigsawX

Yes. Ranran is my primary healer. I did have breath in my team as well when I finished Gram though. He isn't good for healing as much as he is good for debuff removal.

Do it when you are further along on the game. I max rapport somewhere around 8 shoes on Legendary.

Ah currently at lvl 50. Which stage do you farm so that you only use 8 shoes?

Also just got my first SSS and it's Dark Archer Pitch :/

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Ah currently at lvl 50. Which stage do you farm so that you only use 8 shoes?

Also just got my first SSS and it's Dark Archer Pitch :/

Just farm anywhere that is a boss level and let the 3 waves of mobs spawn.
I usually farm obsidian mountain because you can also get non-set lvl 48 SSS main and offhands from the boss.

Dreavus

Well, I opened up a bunch of in-game mail that was expiring in a couple days, ended up with 115 shoes.

The sad part is I've almost worked through them all! I have used all 50 friend calls and I am reduced to doing the first boss mission of hero for rapport farming.

I'm starting to get my butt kicked late in Hero difficulty desert though. Should I bother farming the Faerie Dragon? I was trying to push through so others can carry me in Tyrant raids instead. All of my gear is pretty outdated by this point (level 27 stuff, I'm sitting at 35).

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I need a referral name. Anyone want some? lol

Sure, Bearel. Thx :)

So far I've made 2 SS characters... both are single target healers. BAH. I use them both together, though, and it's been pretty good so far. Still looking for an AOE healer.

KimChi

My phone says claim HP scroll, how do I do this? Add ne and refer too , Olivia33

It should be in the mailbox

Yurisica if anyone wants to add or referral. o:

Oh and I've been following this for enhancing Allies if anyone is confused on what fodder to use as enhance material, it focuses on saving as much gold while enhancing though that shouldn't be much of an issue with labyrinth for gold. Using the step from the +1 enhancement for each Rank ally should be fine to max enhancement if you got gold to spare.
Best Way to Enhance A Ranked Allies:
+1~+4 Use rank C feeders.
+5~Max: Use rank B feeders.

Best Way to Enhance S Ranked Allies
+1~+3: Use rank C feeders.
+4~+5: Use 2 rank B feeders first, boost the percentage to +15%. Then finish off with rank C feeders.
+6~Max: Use rank A feeders.

Best Way to Enhance SS Ranked Allies
+1~+4: Use 3 rank B feeders, then finish off with rank C feeders.
+5~+6: Use 1~2 rank A feeders, 1 rank B feeder, then finish off with rank C feeders.
+7~Max: Use rank A feeder only, consider even using S feeders.

Best Way to Enhance SSS Ranked Allies
+1~+4: Use 3 Rank A feeders, then finish off with rank B feeders.
+5~+6: Use 1 rank S feeder, then continue feeding with rank A’s.
+7~Max: Use rank S feeders, if you have enough gold, then use lower ranked feeders. If not, it may be better to stack more S rank before you do more attempts.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Well, I opened up a bunch of in-game mail that was expiring in a couple days, ended up with 115 shoes.

The sad part is I've almost worked through them all! I have used all 50 friend calls and I am reduced to doing the first boss mission of hero for rapport farming.

I'm starting to get my butt kicked late in Hero difficulty desert though. Should I bother farming the Faerie Dragon? I was trying to push through so others can carry me in Tyrant raids instead. All of my gear is pretty outdated by this point (level 27 stuff, I'm sitting at 35).

Your should figure out what is holding your PT back.
Enhance you troops will give the biggest bonus, followed by gear, followed by level.

Probably the most important is team comp. An easy way to breeze through hero is 2 healer (at least one AOE), 1 tank (taunt helps but not necessary), and 2 DPS. Your main can fill one of these roles.

Shouta

Sure, Bearel. Thx :)

So far I've made 2 SS characters... both are single target healers. BAH. I use them both together, though, and it's been pretty good so far. Still looking for an AOE healer.

I already added Syrus, lol He was quick. =o

I restarted to get the 50 gems but maybe I should just go back to my other account because I got 2 S tier units from the DBUSTRAILER2015 code...

garath

Don't farm fairy dragon. Get through to storm tyrant. That one's a lot more active and plenty of level 50s farm it so you'll be able to breeze through it most of the time. Work on team comp and using the free rubies to build up that S and SS team. That'll get you through hero.

Ventara

Wait, mail expires?! How long does it stay before it's gone?

Dreavus

Your should figure out what is holding your PT back.
Enhance you troops will give the biggest bonus, followed by gear, followed by level.

Probably the most important is team comp. An easy way to breeze through hero is 2 healer (at least one AOE), 1 tank (taunt helps but not necessary), and 2 DPS. Your main can fill one of these roles.

Thanks. Yeah I think most of those things are holding me back. I failed on the final boss a few times so I was content to just farm the most recent boss for rapport and XP. I'm probably a bit overleveled at this point.

I know enhancing is great but I was saving my fodder/money to try and get an SS. Now that I finally have one (Naga Queen, Mage :(. She has an AoE attack, though! Which was a bit of a hole in my party since I'm playing Rogue) I'll start working on enhancing my party.

My weapons are garbage too. I'm over-drawn on tickets right now so I might as well do Komodo Fairy for a bit. EDIT: Well I'm outta shoes to get there now! You're right, it does seem like there aren't many people on this one though.

Some stuff is "unlimited", but other stuff is generally 7 days. I was holding on to my daily chest and other rewards because I didn't want to go over the resource limits (shoe/ticket). But yeah, it says beside the mail how long you have left.

KimChi

Not all the mail expires, if it does expire it will say how many days right next to it example (6 d remaining) otherwise itll say (Unlimited). The mail containing the reward for using 20 shoes/20 tickets everyday stays forever. I've stockpiled those for the hell of it even though I should just use em lol.

Don't farm fairy dragon. Get through to storm tyrant. That one's a lot more active and plenty of level 50s farm it so you'll be able to breeze through it most of the time. Work on team comp and using the free rubies to build up that S and SS team. That'll get you through hero.

This is also true for legendary, pugging Fairy Dragon in legendary will have a very high fail rate unless you carry the group and a long wait time just to start. Better to just spend those tickets on the labyrinth or PvP if you have not unlocked Storm Tyrant.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Thanks. Yeah I think most of those things are holding me back. I failed on the final boss a few times so I was content to just farm the most recent boss for rapport and XP. I'm probably a bit overleveled at this point.

I know enhancing is great but I was saving my fodder/money to try and get an SS. Now that I finally have one (Naga Queen, Mage :(. She has an AoE attack, though! Which was a bit of a hole in my party since I'm playing Rogue) I'll start working on enhancing my party.

My weapons are garbage too. I'm over-drawn on tickets right now so I might as well do Komodo Fairy for a bit. EDIT: Well I'm outta shoes to get there now! You're right, it does seem like there aren't many people on this one though.

Some stuff is "unlimited", but other stuff is generally 7 days. I was holding on to my daily chest and other rewards because I didn't want to go over the resource limits (shoe/ticket). But yeah, it says beside the mail how long you have left.

I think you have the same mage I have (Robellia). She is the highest rated SS DPS in the game. I don't think she is worthy of a sadface.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...re0uWqfBkCxbXxf-uezdU44jjY/htmlview?sle=true#

Ventara

Just open all the things right away

Not all the mail expires, if it does expire it will say how many days right next to it example (6 d remaining) otherwise itll say (Unlimited). The mail containing the reward for using 20 shoes/20 tickets everyday stays forever. I've stockpiled those for the hell of it even though I should just use em lol.

Okay, thanks guys! I'll go through my mailbox now.

Syrus

Banned
It should be in the mailbox

Yurisica if anyone wants to add or referral. o:

Oh and I've been following this for enhancing Allies if anyone is confused on what fodder to use as enhance material, it focuses on saving as much gold while enhancing though that shouldn't be much of an issue with labyrinth for gold. Using the step from the +1 enhancement for each Rank ally should be fine to max enhancement if you got gold to spare.

I always loin when ut says to claim it but I dont have anything in mailbox

Shouta

I unlocked Storm Tyrant on my account I started yesterday and I got 2 Orange pieces that I can use on my Priest already. =o I still have 90 tickets too, lol

akileese

Can you trade items between different players? I always see people linking stuff. Getting tired of running raids and getting nothing but shields, quivers, and daggers.

Top Bottom