• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Blaze (iOS/Android) |OT| Looks Like Vanillaware, Tastes Like F2P

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Can you trade items between different players? I always see people linking stuff. Getting tired of running raids and getting nothing but shields, quivers, and daggers.

That's just what ppl find. Don't think they are actually linking it.

Dreavus

Gah, misread the "ultimate skills", turns out you need to master the connected skill before you can level the ultimate. I'm not really in a position to do any of them!

What's the best way to combine weaker guys up? I tried Friend Summons but I get nothing but C's and B's, and it's almost impossible to get a successful combine with a C or B material with an S or SS main, and anything higher is so rare that you can mostly only get them from Premium Summon.

garath

I can't seem to break top 1% in labyrinth or arena :(

I'm top 2% in both. Arena opponents are now all level 50 guys with multiple SSS or maxed SS.

Labyrinth I get about 60-70k points consistently but that's about the best of it. Guess I'll have to live with 5%.

My new team is so dysfunctional
SSS Priest with Single Heal
SS Priest with Single Heal
SS Rogue with Skill Disable(Gram, get rekt)
Maxed B Mage with AoE

Sword Familiar

178% of NeoGAF posters don't understand statistics
What's the key to leveling? I'm level 28 and progressing very slowly. I'm close to finishing Normal, I think.

Just progress as far as you can in the story. If you hit a wall, either grind the closest stage you can beat or focus on upgrading your units/weapons before advancing.

Kalavaras

Banned
Failing item upgrading seems to give some sort of bonus. Is it a stat bonus to successful upgrade? If that's the case does it mean I should always fail ugrades with some white items before using a high success% item to upgrade?

Ventara

Failing item upgrading seems to give some sort of bonus. Is it a stat bonus to successful upgrade? If that's the case does it mean I should always fail ugrades with some white items before using a high success% item to upgrade?

No, it simply increases the chance of success the next time you upgrade.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
I can't seem to break top 1% in labyrinth or arena :(

I'm top 2% in both. Arena opponents are now all level 50 guys with multiple SSS or maxed SS.

Labyrinth I get about 60-70k points consistently but that's about the best of it. Guess I'll have to live with 5%.

It's not all about the rank. I am top 100 (0.3%) with 2 SSS and 2 S. The most important thing in labrynth is AOE damage. Your rank will go up on Thursday as everybody rushes in to get a score before the reset.

It feels like arena is also based on strong AOE as I end most fights before my screen stops lagging.

Einbroch

Banned
I used to think characters like Ark (dual weilding Warriors) sucked, but wow their auto attack damage is off the charts. My DW Warrior hits twice as hard as anyone else despite having slightly weaker gear.

sensui-tomo

got to level 40 yesterday and got to beat hero mode this morning... nothing worthwhile in all those draws, well more food for my SS team (wish i could find someone to swap out my shitty archer, because he is the lowest tier archer for SS) hope i can get to doing komodo dragon soon so i can start getting good gear again.(since i dont think many people do Deathcrown hero.

commish

I used to think characters like Ark (dual weilding Warriors) sucked, but wow their auto attack damage is off the charts. My DW Warrior hits twice as hard as anyone else despite having slightly weaker gear.

Yes, I made an SS DPS warrior and thought, "oh well, I'll try him out". Then he wrecked everything.

I think top 5% is as far as I can go in PvP. Just need to level a lot more.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
got to level 40 yesterday and got to beat hero mode this morning... nothing worthwhile in all those draws, well more food for my SS team (wish i could find someone to swap out my shitty archer, because he is the lowest tier archer for SS) hope i can get to doing komodo dragon soon so i can start getting good gear again.(since i dont think many people do Deathcrown hero.

Find a good S unit and bring them to MAX+2. They will be much better than the archer.

PaulBizkit

Didn't like this game. The tutorial was never ending, boring and I didn't like the gameplay at all. The art style is god-tier but that's it.

Sword Familiar

178% of NeoGAF posters don't understand statistics
Didn't like this game. The tutorial was never ending, boring and I didn't like the gameplay at all. The art style is god-tier but that's it.

Tutorial isn't that long imo. Well, it's not for everyone. Try FFRK if you haven't already. It's similar in some aspects, but you have more control in fights.

Is there a list of these tiers somewhere? I've got a couple S and SS, how do I find out what tier they're in?

commish

There's a couple tier lists out there. I tend to go by this one:

https://gamelytic.com/dragon-blaze-ss-ally-tier-and-skill-list/

Here's another:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...re0uWqfBkCxbXxf-uezdU44jjY/edit#gid=587265882

All tier lists are for SS/SSS though. You'll be fusing away S level characters pretty quickly.

So the first list shows Aena as Tier 1, and the second one shows her as Tier 6. Which is correct?

Also, unrelated question, is there any way to disable all these annoying pop ups when starting the game? I've got to go through like 5 clicks of "Don't show me this again" and closing promotional popups before I can get into the game.

Cybolt

So the first list shows Aena as Tier 1, and the second one shows her as Tier 6. Which is correct?

Also, unrelated question, is there any way to disable all these annoying pop ups when starting the game? I've got to go through like 5 clicks of "Don't show me this again" and closing promotional popups before I can get into the game.

The don't show me again for today is about all you can do. At some point, the pop ups go away until you get to those "login now to claim x" events.

commish

Item and inventory slots are useful. Don't spend it on premium weapons - just farm those. I'd do a few pulls to start to get some useful dudes and then unlock my item slots.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Random luck of course, but I'd guess even SS are rarer than 5%. Closing in on lvl 50 and I've never seen higher than S from that pull and I don't hoard my rubies at all lol.

Same here. I've only got like 2 or 3 S units.

commish

Is there a consensus best way to enhance SS rank characters? The percentages seem horrible for anything but S rank, and it's not like I am swimming in S rank cards.

JigsawX

Oh man Legend Garm is kicking my ass. Might have to actually level up one AoE heal / Revive S healer and replace Marc with Dark Priest ASAP and run double or triple healer

Haha, same. I guess they just aren't adding people to the guild? I don't know. I'll probably just join another guild I guess.

The dude that started the guild, Gaf name "pinko marx", got banned here and hasn't played the game in 3 days. I assume he is the only one with control of the guild.

JigsawX

Just Combined my SS Healer Marc and SS DPS Tarq to get.....SSS Healer Mer.

Just Max Enhanced Dark Breath / Ranran

Not sure what to feel right now

The dude that started the guild, Gaf name "pinko marx", got banned here and hasn't played the game in 3 days. I assume he is the only one with control of the guild.

If that's the case then it sounds like the guild is either dead or going to die. Maybe someone should start a new one.

Einbroch

Banned
I can make one, have a ton of gold just sitting around.

Screw it, I made one.

Guild name: NeoBlaze

Capitalization is important.

I can make one, have a ton of gold just sitting around.

Screw it, I made one.

Guild name: NeoBlaze

Capitalization is important.

I requested to join. No idea if anyone will switch or if this will work out, but right now I'm in no guild so this is better than nothing for me :) I'm Cauchy or Lemonade1, I don't know if it shows account name or charactern ame

Einbroch

Banned
Yep you're in. If people want to switch they can, and if the leader comes back we can go back to that guild if it's further ahead. We can also use the new guild as overflow for those who didn't get in the other one.

If you haven't posted your name in this thread please do so before you join, don't want no randos.

docbon

Yep you're in. If people want to switch they can, and if the leader comes back we can go back to that guild if it's further ahead. We can also use the new guild as overflow for those who didn't get in the other one.

If you haven't posted your name in this thread please do so before you join, don't want no randos.

Dope. My character's name is Gigaflex.

goober

So my gf was playing this game and cracked her screen. She got pretty deep in the game but only had a guest account. Does anyone know where that information is stored on the phone? Is there any way to load it into bluestacks so she can play that way?

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
So my gf was playing this game and cracked her screen. She got pretty deep in the game but only had a guest account. Does anyone know where that information is stored on the phone? Is there any way to load it into bluestacks so she can play that way?

The warning message is at the start for a reason. Is her phone rooted?

Top Bottom