• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Blaze (iOS/Android) |OT| Looks Like Vanillaware, Tastes Like F2P

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Level 50! Woo. Too bad I don't really have much in the way of level 50 gear. Just some boots :/

Got another 250 rubies for that. Now have 550. Just going to pull until I'm out and see if I can make an SSS or two.

lol. I use my rubies almost exclusively for pulls (other than unlocking slots) and have never got an SSS. Only a single SS which I fused away :(

Grats on the 50!

garath

lol. I use my rubies almost exclusively for pulls (other than unlocking slots) and have never got an SSS. Only a single SS which I fused away :(

Grats on the 50!

Yeah, don't expect to pull one.. Just trying to MAKE one :)

Gonna need a ton of fodder. I only have like 5 SS and only one is more than +1

Guess there's little use for shoes anymore other than to work on mastery and leveling new characters huh

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Yeah, don't expect to pull one.. Just trying to MAKE one :)

Gonna need a ton of fodder. I only have like 5 SS and only one is more than +1

Guess there's little use for shoes anymore other than to work on mastery and leveling new characters huh

Pretty much. Use a new character to also farm fodder.
I get loads of B-C mobs on my priest.

The only other use for you would be pushing through Legendary as there is a huge ruby reward at the end. But once you have finished that, the only real thing to do with them is to use an alt to farm fodder.

zanyu

Pretty much. Use a new character to also farm fodder.
I get loads of B-C mobs on my priest.

The only other use for you would be pushing through Legendary as there is a huge ruby reward at the end. But once you have finished that, the only real thing to do with them is to use an alt to farm fodder.

If you make an alt do you get any duplicate ruby bonus rewards, such as completing normal, hero mode, getting a rank in arena etc?

If not, wouldn't just running dungeons for food still be best on your main for legend just to get B-A drops. I've gotten an S drop before.

Cybolt

Level 50! Woo. Too bad I don't really have much in the way of level 50 gear. Just some boots :/

Got another 250 rubies for that. Now have 550. Just going to pull until I'm out and see if I can make an SSS or two.

Congrats on hitting level 50. Nice to not have to worry about xp gains.

GiJoccin

What level should I be to pass normal? I'm 28 with all S but keep hitting my head on the boss wall... Running with 2 healers but if they get combos at the wrong time they fall over

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
If you make an alt do you get any duplicate ruby bonus rewards, such as completing normal, hero mode, getting a rank in arena etc?

If not, wouldn't just running dungeons for food still be best on your main for legend just to get B-A drops. I've gotten an S drop before.

The only duplicate rubies you get are from doing raids X amount of times. There isn't really a bonus other than having another character and being able to fill a weak spot in your party. I made a healer because it can share my SSS mage gear I spent so much time farming.

What level should I be to pass normal? I'm 28 with all S but keep hitting my head on the boss wall... Running with 2 healers but if they get combos at the wrong time they fall over

30 is the recommended level. Bring a high level priest friend and don't use the friend until the second form of Gram.
Bring Revive and Heal scrolls (unlock that second item slot) and use them if necessary.

AOE healers are much better than single target. Try to get AOE healers. It also helps to get as many + on your team as possible.

Ventara

Hey, guys, what should I do with my rare equips (SS)? Should I just let my allies use them? I'm lv 25. I'm thinking I should collect the sets and let my allies use the others.

I don't think I have ever had this game crash.

Are those of you that have crashes playing on something with low RAM?

I'm playing on an iPhone 5c. Before this update, the game worked perfectly. After the update, it started acting up. Going to try reinstalling, hopefully that clears it up.

Syrus

Banned
I sent request to join Guild NeoGAF as Olivia33 or LanceX18

Ill be keveling as hard as I can to help guild ranks

Please anyone add me as Friend , Olivia33 is my character

sensui-tomo

decided to try fighting my roadblock for my main again, ends up winning this time, oh well time to see how far that takes me then switch to my secondary (mage), and try to get more squads to get free rubies.
Also thinking that we should put a 5 day inactive count gets booted policy, just because of sheer volume of people who want to join, also sucks that our guild leader got banned (not sure if perma) here recently.

garath

Ouch. Combine for another SS and its a dupe ranger disty :( ugh. I guess its time to just start bumping up the two least useful SS and get an SSS.

So just stick with A and B and C enhacements? Or use some S as well?

RS4-

Ouch. Combine for another SS and its a dupe ranger disty :( ugh. I guess its time to just start bumping up the two least useful SS and get an SSS.

That's currently my only SS lol :(

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos

For earlier levels I go with an A then the rest C or B. For the later levels I consider using an S as it gets expensive.

The most important thing is to leverage the bonus value for failing As on the Bs and Cs.

I'm almost to my third SSS combine. I seem to be getting one a week at this rate.

draw4wild

For earlier levels I go with an A then the rest C or B. For the later levels I consider using an S as it gets expensive.

The most important thing is to leverage the bonus value for failing As on the Bs and Cs.

I'm almost to my third SSS combine. I seem to be getting one a week at this rate.

How are you going about getting the feeders? A lot of the free rubies have dried up so I can only see myself getting about 200-250/week which is 10 pulls once you have everything else unlocked and each SS takes about 10As at least for me to max out and that's if I get lucky

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
How are you going about getting the feeders? A lot of the free rubies have dried up so I can only see myself getting about 200-250/week which is 10 pulls once you have everything else unlocked and each SS takes about 10As at least for me to max out and that's if I get lucky

You are feeding all A. That is your mistake.
Feed 1 or 2 A max. Then feed C. The C will be 0-1% but the bonus will be around 20%. (15-20% is the target total success rate I aim for)

I get C and B through farming. It typically takes 4 A and 1-2 S for me to max an SS.

It takes a lot more gold, but I can autobattle labrynth for 100k now which nets around 15k gold per run. Gold is the easy part.

I get top 1% for guild, arena, labrynth, and probably now world mob. 100% of my rubies goes to summons now that I unlocked all accessory and item slots.

draw4wild

You are feeding all A. That is your mistake.
Feed 1 or 2 A max. Then feed C. The C will be 0-1% but the bonus will be around 20%. (15-20% is the target total success rate I aim for)

I get C and B through farming. It typically takes 4 A and 1-2 S for me to max an SS.

It takes a lot more gold, but I can autobattle labrynth for 100k now which nets around 15k gold per run. Gold is the easy part.

A gives you+8% on a failure so you must be going thru a ton of Bs and Cs if you're only doing 1A per level. I was doing 2 to get it to 16% then did Cs, but with 7 levels it was 10As and 2Ss for the two SS I maxed

Sciel

omg lucked out big time with RNGesus just a moment ago. Combined 2S ranks and got...SS Priest Vivi. YES! First AOE heals with revive.

Screenshot_2015_05_31_18_38_23_1.png

Syrus

Banned
Guild has 10 free slots can you add me? Olivia33 or LanceX18 is account name

Anyine else can add me and use referral

Welp I got hooked yesterday, have witcher 3 and destiny to play but I ended up spending the whole day playing this lol.

Level 23 on a Rogue now with a mix S and A team, trying to figure out how to get myself a S class healer. Kinda sucks that combining monsters gives you a random higher rank one. I have way too many mages at this point.

So I tried joining the NeoGAF guild yesterday but it says 40/45 and that it was full. Also trying to fill out my friends list, would be awesome if I could friend some gaffers.

Account nickname: Razgriz417
Character: Kranellos

Also, I'm on Mountain Pass of the Dead (Normal), should I continue to use my rubies for creatures or is there something more beneficial I should be using them for?

I feel you on the combining problem. I've been stuck all week because I don't have a decent tank or healer to finish the rest of Normal with. I get blown up really fast. I have way too many freakin' Rogues and archers. I've been grinding and combining with no success so far.

The guild is at 40/50 now... Who takes care of accepting new members?

O regarding arena, does the game just take your current team (regardless of playmode) or the last team you used in PVP? Do you go down in rank if you lose to someone attacking you?

Also, man they really incentivise you spamming your FB friends. 2 shoes per invite, rubies at 10, 20, 30 and S ally at 40. Good thing I created a separate FB (RazgrizGAF) just for phone games lol

Sword Familiar

178% of NeoGAF posters don't understand statistics
I wish I could luck out sometime, too. Throw me a bone, game.

Edit: The guild leader ot US GAF guild is banned? Daaaym. The scandal.

Is there anyone who actively manages the guild? I've been trying to join for days but it keeps saying the waiting list is full, even though it claims to be at only 40/50 members. Yesterday it was 40/45, so it seems the guild levelled up, but still no word on why these 5-10 free slots aren't getting filled

Edit: nvm just read above

garath

Is there anyone who actively manages the guild? I've been trying to join for days but it keeps saying the waiting list is full, even though it claims to be at only 40/50 members. Yesterday it was 40/45, so it seems the guild levelled up, but still no word on why these 5-10 free slots aren't getting filled

Edit: nvm just read above

Leader also hasn't been on for two days :/

Sword Familiar

I could totally buy an EU guild right now. Just doesn't feel worth it for the ~5 EU GAF players who are actively playing the game though. :/

Sword Familiar

They do add stats, up to you if you want to buy it with rubies or just save up arena coins for a costume set.

You can also get a costume with 800 total wins in the arena, although I don't know what it looks like or what stats it gives you.

random guy on the internet said:
the arena achievement costume is a random costume from all the ones available, so you have a chance to get the arena costume from it but at the same time you might also get a shop costume instead.

Any good lowbie guilds out there for us just starting to join? Curious how guild battles work. Hope the guy who's managing the gaf guild comes back

Ventara

Finally got to the final battle! Did a test run and died after the guy went into his second form. I'm currently LV30, so I don't know if I should level up some or try with a high level healer ally + some potions/revives. The revives don't come easy.

Any good lowbie guilds out there for us just starting to join? Curious how guild battles work. Hope the guy who's managing the gaf guild comes back

What I did was start looking for a Guild using the top guilds list. Start at 100+. The first 100 are probably full, or at least were when I tried. That or they want LV40+ members.

KimChi

Can someone accept my neogaf invite? Olivia33
Sadly I think only the guild leader is able to accept guild invites.

Guild battle has you to pair up with someone in the guild then it just matches you against anyone else doing guild battles, it doesnt care what level you are at so that's why most people prefer minimum level 30+ for guilds.
Btw, if guild leader doesnt log back in the next few days I dont mind making another gaf guild, I've just been hoarding gold from labyrinth lately. Unless someone else wants to make another gaf guild.

Top Bottom