• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Blaze (iOS/Android) |OT| Looks Like Vanillaware, Tastes Like F2P

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Nope, her phone isn't rooted. Is that required? I was thinking she could connect it to her PC and obtain the files somehow.

The files are probably in the root directory. If that's where they are then they will be locked since her phone isn't rooted.

Data/Data/com.dragonblaze1.android.google.global.normal

That is where the file would be.

Been stuck on level 17 for a while. Just been raiding and have gotten quite a few items so far. Most of them are level 27 -_- it is probably going to take a while to get there and I've hit a wall in the campaign.

I'm also going f2p and not putting any money into this as these games have abysmal drop rates and I've learned my lesson from previous games. Need to figure a way to get my team somewhay decent or I might have to drop this game in the next few weeks.

Anyone have any tips on where to go from here?

sensui-tomo

I've left the gaf guild and applied for the gaze one, hoping it becomes more active, with guild battles too. (We do need an inactive kick rule too if it becomes over crowded again.)
If anyone wants to add my character its : Saibot lv 42 warrior

KimChi

I can make one, have a ton of gold just sitting around.

Screw it, I made one.

Guild name: NeoBlaze

Capitalization is important.

Was actually thinking of making another gaf guild today, this works too :3
I sent request to join, name is Yurisica / Krusche(account name)

Einbroch

Banned
pkaU9zB.jpg

You've got to be kidding me.

Einbroch

Banned
is that in disbelief or are you legit irked you got one of the best healers(top tier healer in SS rank)?

Disbelief. Fourth combine and I got a good healer. Not only a good healer, but one of the best. I've been missing one, and it's been painful. I only had a decent healer before this, with a mediocre single-target heal with nothing else.

sensui-tomo

Just combined using that crappy archer, Got SSS dark marble Pearla (not a bad mage considering, shes got an AOE and AOE attack buff, gonna use the 200 rubies tomorrow when i get my arena rewards

SteveO409

Did you know Halo invented the FPS?
crap...mobile gaming is taking over my life. Played this for a good part of the day(aka auto battling). Now I don't know if I will start up Final Fantasy Record keeper since im enjoying this so much

JigsawX

Hmm Put in the S AoE healer into my party for Gram (legend) with Dark Breath to help her but now they both getting gibbed hard. Not sure what to do.

Current Party set up is
Mage (AoE build
Dark Lance (Max)
Commander Ur (Max)
Priest Ran (max)
Dark Breath (Max)
-Tried taking a rogue friend for that single target DPS

Other Potential subs
SSS Dark Archer Pitch

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Hmm Put in the S AoE healer into my party for Gram (legend) with Dark Breath to help her but now they both getting gibbed hard. Not sure what to do.

Current Party set up is
Mage (AoE build
Dark Lance (Max)
Commander Ur (Max)
Priest Ran (max)
Dark Breath (Max)
-Tried taking a rogue friend for that single target DPS

Other Potential subs
SSS Dark Archer Pitch

A max S rank doesn't belong in that fight.
Get the healer to Max+2 and have her equipped with +7 legendary gear. For reference the S healer I used on Gram legendary had 12k HP. No character was below 10k and my mage had 18k.

The best you could do right now is ensure you are geared out appropriately. Have around 4 pieces of Buster gear on your main and start farming it for your alts. Get into DC legendary raid parties to farm up the good stuff.

Einbroch

Banned
AoE heals are broken. Wow.

Priest seems like a really solid class choice, especially later when your heals become AOE from her passive.

wapplew

AoE heals are broken. Wow.

Priest seems like a really solid class choice, especially later when your heals become AOE from her passive.

It's not that good late game, one silent or stun will fuck you sideway.
Plus, Priest sucks at guild battle. Unless you choose third ultimate.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
It's not that good late game, one silent or stun will fuck you sideway.
Plus, Priest sucks at guild battle. Unless you choose third ultimate.

This is why you run at least 2 aoe healers and have debuff removal. AOE healing is better than single target at every point in the game.

Priest makes the perfect alt character to a DPS.

Einbroch

Banned
Turned off sound a long time ago, the BWAH BWAH BOOM PSH from all the spell effects was annoying.

Song got stuck in my head, though.

This is why you run at least 2 aoe healers and have debuff removal. AOE healing is better than single target at every point in the game.

Priest makes the perfect alt character to a DPS.

lucky me when i started and used 4 free premium summon, one of them was S priest with mass heal and revive:)

sensui-tomo

after getting my rewards today, i tried 12 premium summons.... NATTA, Zip, zelch, time to make some S guys and make them into SS

JigsawX

A max S rank doesn't belong in that fight.
Get the healer to Max+2 and have her equipped with +7 legendary gear. For reference the S healer I used on Gram legendary had 12k HP. No character was below 10k and my mage had 18k.

The best you could do right now is ensure you are geared out appropriately. Have around 4 pieces of Buster gear on your main and start farming it for your alts. Get into DC legendary raid parties to farm up the good stuff.

I could make her Max+2 but is it worth it? All her gear is legendary max Enhance but her and Dark Breath got gibbed. Should I just level up my SSS healer (It's a single heal) to max enhance and just replace her with that? Currently have Max Buster helm / Boots. Health is around...17-18k I believe.

Can't do DC legendary without beating Gram right (unless you mean someone inviting me?)

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
I could make her Max+2 but is it worth it? All her gear is legendary max Enhance but her and Dark Breath got gibbed. Should I just level up my SSS healer (It's a single heal) to max enhance and just replace her with that? Currently have Max Buster helm / Boots. Health is around...17-18k I believe.

Can't do DC legendary without beating Gram right (unless you mean someone inviting me?)

I had her and dark breath +2 on my team. Neither one got gibbed.

I failed the fight roughly 10 times and on the time I succeeded I didn't use a healing scroll or revive scroll. The summoned ads are the luck of the draw.

Just make sure you bring a 50 priest friend. Don't use her until you meet Gram then use her immediately. She should help you survive the 3 waves of ads. Once the 3 waves are done its easy town and your party should take him down without issue.

And yes you can do DC legendary as long as you're invited. The guild I am in runs them almost constantly. You just can't host a party until you beat Gram.

Sword Familiar

178% of NeoGAF posters don't understand statistics
Took me until I had a team full of SS and a SSS to pull a good healer. You'll get one.

ZOMG. /O__O\

I combine two S and...

VIRIGET_zpsxka2a2lo.png

BOOM

How the fffff did this just happen?

It's a miracle. It's all thanks to your blessing. I might hve to create a shrine of worship in you image.

Top Bottom