• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Blaze (iOS/Android) |OT| Looks Like Vanillaware, Tastes Like F2P

Robin64

Just downloaded this today and I'm enjoying it way more than the other big F2P offerings like Tera Battle and Record Keeper.

Is there an EU GAF guild?

KimChi

ZOMG. /O__O\

I combine two S and...

VIRIGET_zpsxka2a2lo.png

BOOM

How the fffff did this just happen?

It's a miracle. It's all thanks to your blessing. I might hve to create a shrine of worship in you image.

Grats! ^^, I pulled her twice from premium summon lol

Sword Familiar

178% of NeoGAF posters don't understand statistics
Get a lottery ticket today. No, not from the gas station you usually go to, the one across the street. Get the orange one.

You'll see.

I went and bought one (incidentally the store is across the street. No gas stations nearby tho, lol). There were no orange ones, but I did find a yellow one with some red text on it, so that's technically orange, right?

Here are the results:

triss_zps6pakuwyp.png

I won (30SEK)! Well, technically, I got my money back ^^, but it's still a win. Had there been an orange one I would probably had been a millionaire now, but, oh well. That's life, I guess.

You're definitely getting a shrine of worship though. Your predictions are legit.

Grats! ^^, I pulled her twice from premium summon lol

That means you pulled someone else's healer, you jerk. ^^

garath

pinko marx messaged me today, looking to hand off guild leadership of the NeoGAF. He said life has gotten super busy and he hasn't had time to log in to the game, besides getting a ban on GAF. :(

Guess we can figure out what we want to do with it all.

Sword Familiar

178% of NeoGAF posters don't understand statistics
pinko marx messaged me today, looking to hand off guild leadership of the NeoGAF. He said life has gotten super busy and he hasn't had time to log in to the game, besides getting a ban on GAF. :(

I guess after he was banned he realised he was at work and had a ton of tasks he had neglected for posting too much on GAF.

Einbroch

Banned
NeoBlaze is full. If people want to leave and had back to NeoGAF or whatever, not gonna hurt my feelings. If NeoBlaze wants to be the overflow guild, that's fine. Or we can just have two.

KimChi

That means you pulled someone else's healer, you jerk. ^^
True, but its not like I wanted a duplicate of her D:

Is it possible to even pass guild leadership in-game though?
I'd say its fine having 2 guilds, no harm done anyways.

Is there a guide for choosing the optimal spec for your characters? I'm just dumping random points around, but I don't know what is best.

I hate games that where it's impossible to 100% the skill trees :-/

Einbroch

Banned
Is there a guide for choosing the optimal spec for your characters? I'm just dumping random points around, but I don't know what is best.

Do you want to be single target or AOE?

Only get one ultimate, and only put one point into the skill above the ultimate. Spread your passives out and get them to 5/10 for the useful ones.

What class are you?

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!

If it was possible to 100% the trees, then there would be no point! You just gotta decide on a strategy and make your character fit that.

Shouta

Trying to hit 20 on my secondary account for Syrus and the grind is real from 17 to 20, lol. I just wanna get done with it so i can go back to my main account.

lets call EU guild NeoFrost then :)

im 22 lvl so too poor to start one

pulled out 4 opieces of tyrant set for my archer in 15 minutes thou lol

JigsawX

I had her and dark breath +2 on my team. Neither one got gibbed.

I failed the fight roughly 10 times and on the time I succeeded I didn't use a healing scroll or revive scroll. The summoned ads are the luck of the draw.

Just make sure you bring a 50 priest friend. Don't use her until you meet Gram then use her immediately. She should help you survive the 3 waves of ads. Once the 3 waves are done its easy town and your party should take him down without issue.

And yes you can do DC legendary as long as you're invited. The guild I am in runs them almost constantly. You just can't host a party until you beat Gram.

Thanks for all the advice!
I might actually reroll rogue. Currently have 2 SSS daggers. Buster Helmet / Boots are both also Dex + 2 other solid stats. Could just use my mage for arena

garath

Oh. I just logged on for the first time today. Forgot about the world boss thing. Finished in the top 3% for points. What's the goal here. Everyone pitch in to kill it in the allotted time?

zanyu

The world boss from what I understand is just a PVE competition for DPS race based on your team.

So if anything I just see it as a patchwerk.

The highest scores get Rubies + SSS accessory

Speaking of accessories... I'm in Hero mode now and have heard that the final boss of each area can drop them. Is this true? I have yet to see one...

I've seen the guides for the SS and SSS character ranks, but is there anything for the S ranks? I've got a bunch now, and I'm kind of hesitant to start sacrificing them to enhancement and combination, without knowing which ones are 'best'.

Frustrating :)

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I've seen the guides for the SS and SSS character ranks, but is there anything for the S ranks? I've got a bunch now, and I'm kind of hesitant to start sacrificing them to enhancement and combination, without knowing which ones are 'best'.

Frustrating :)

Sacrifice away. Everything is basically fodder to get you to SS. AOE healers and taunt tanks are useful if you have them until you get better replacements, but the rest can be sacrificed to move up to SS.

garath

The world boss from what I understand is just a PVE competition for DPS race based on your team.

So if anything I just see it as a patchwerk.

The highest scores get Rubies + SSS accessory

Seems about right. I'm in the 300 rank range. Not enough for the highest rewards again. I only get 2% on all these things sigh.

Speaking of accessories... I'm in Hero mode now and have heard that the final boss of each area can drop them. Is this true? I have yet to see one...

Hero mode can drop them. They aren't common though. When I was grinding to get through King Gram in Hero I was doing boss fight in deserted tower. I must have done that fight 100 times. I saw two accessories drop. Once you get to legend, they drop a lot more frequently. Especially from Storm Tyrant raid.

Is there a chart that shows the exact cost of attempting an enhance for each combination of Rank and Current Enhance Level?

I'm trying to do my own math on figuring out the optimal enhancement strategy.

If not, would someone mind posting a few random values from their own inventory so I can fill this table out? Currently I have:

Code:
	[U]			Current Enhance Level				 [/U]
	[U]|	|0	|1	|2	|3	|4	|5	|6	|7	|[/U]
	|SSS	|	|	|	|	|	|	|	|	|
	|SS	|1740	|	|	|	|	|	|	|	|
Ally	|S	|1180	|	|3540	|	|	|	|	|	|
Rank	|A	|780	|	|	|	|	|	|	|	|
	|B	|	|	|	|	|	|	|	|	|
	|C	|380	|	|	|	|	|	|	|	|

It looks like going left to right you just multiply by N, so S rank 2->3 is 3540 which is 1180 x 3. But I'm not sure what the rule is for going up. 780->1180 is a multiplier of 1.512, but 1180->1740 is a multiplier of 1.47. So I probably just need exact values.

Also do the failure bonuses for enhancing allies eventually cap at some value, or will it keep going up every time you fail until it reaches 100%?

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Whoa! Just combined and got SS Priest Viri (AOE Heal + Revive)

Too little too late since I already beat legendary with the S version of her.

Still excited though!

Einbroch

Banned
Yeah you get EXP until they die, then they don't get anymore. Say there are twenty enemies, and you kill ten. Then your Mimic dies. That Mimic gets ten enemies worth of EXP but misses out on the last ten.

Einbroch

Banned
We're full at the moment, 24/24 with two people on the waiting list. The more people play, the more we'll level up, and the more people we'll get in the guild.

We'll implement some kind of activity requirement eventually I'm sure.

Lesath

What's the go-to build for mages in the arena? Having quite a bit of fun with that despite not being near the cap. I've heard that the sheep build is strong but I don't forsee having enough points to sink into the Ult by the time I hit 50.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
What's the go-to build for mages in the arena? Having quite a bit of fun with that despite not being near the cap. I've heard that the sheep build is strong but I don't forsee having enough points to sink into the Ult by the time I hit 50.

1 - 10 - 1
0 - 1 - 0

1 - 9 - 8 - 1

This build got me through legendary and top 100 labrynth and top 100 PvP.

garath

Top 3% in the arena. Sigh. I won't break 1%. :(

Top 1.9% with this world boss. Top 3% with lab too. Gotta work on the party! Gonna get my arena costume now though. Yay!

Top Bottom