• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Blaze (iOS/Android) |OT| Looks Like Vanillaware, Tastes Like F2P

garath

I've gotten a touch bored of it once I hit level 50. I need to focus on building my party and finishing legendary. I keep getting top 2% in all the events too. Little more effort to get into the 1% range.

JigsawX

That feeling when you check your labyrinth rank and see it's below the 1% because you were broke and had to grind the past 2 days. 120 rubies come to me!

Goroh

Posting again, can anyone help me fill out this table with the enhancement costs based on ally rank and current enhancement level?

Code:
	[U]			Current Enhance Level				 [/U]
	[U]|	|0	|1	|2	|3	|4	|5	|6	|7	|[/U]
	|SSS	|	|	|	|	|	|	|	|	|
	|SS	|1740	|	|	|	|	|	|	|	|
Ally	|S	|1180	|	|3540	|	|	|7080	|	|	|
Rank	|A	|780	|	|	|3120	|	|	|	|	|
	|B	|540	|	|	|	|	|	|	|	|
	|C	|380	|	|	|	|	|	|	|	|

All you really need to do is look at your ally list and find a few values that are missing and then post how much it costs to enhance.

Edit: Actually I just need the value for SSS at any enhancement level. I think the formula for going up an enhancement level on the same rank is to just add the base cost.

SSS 0 to +1 is 2460 gold.
SS +1 to +2 is 3480 gold.
S +3 to +4 is 4720 gold.

SS Limit Break Max to Max+1 is 13920 gold.

...and i just discovered you can't limit break anything below S. Didn't know that.

draw4wild

zPxsbeV

Was upset that my first SSS was dark gnoll, game made up for it with Porin

Yaari

Since draws apparently get cheaper if you do more (Premium ones) do you guys save up Rubies before you use them?

draw4wild

Since draws apparently get cheaper if you do more (Premium ones) do you guys save up Rubies before you use them?

I do 10 at a time so 255 rubies. The first one is 30, everything else is 25 whether you do 10 or 50 additional pulls so I feel 10 is a good value

Coincidentally my last 20 pulls have been 20A and 0 anything else

SSS 0 to +1 is 2460 gold.
SS +1 to +2 is 3480 gold.
S +3 to +4 is 4720 gold.

SS Limit Break Max to Max+1 is 13920 gold.

...and i just discovered you can't limit break anything below S. Didn't know that.

Thanks, that confirms my suspicion about filling out values frmo left to right, so the value for SSS 0 to 1 gives me that entire row as well. Table is complete!

docbon

I feel like I'm throwing my rubies into a black hole when doing these premium summons. Have yet to get a SS, let alone a SSS after 40~ pulls.

The two SS I got through combining so far are Archer Veri and Desert Gnarl (yuck).

The struggle is real ;~;

sensui-tomo

Dont forget guys, labyrinth resets tomorrow. (always like to remind people) Now i'm grinding equipment and trying to get to level 50, got a nice accessory that gives 2200 health , some health bonus and +11 or so to Eva.

inthrall

Dont forget guys, labyrinth resets tomorrow. (always like to remind people) Now i'm grinding equipment and trying to get to level 50, got a nice accessory that gives 2200 health , some health bonus and +11 or so to Eva.

Is there anywhere that drops accessories in Hero mode?

Yaari

Can I have some friends (lol). I'll do Labyrinth a bit so that I'll get something out of it before it resets. My name is Yirra (That's what came up after I used up my all my names due to wrongly deletion previous characters. Sigh).

sensui-tomo

Is there anywhere that drops accessories in Hero mode?

Oh, i got my accessory from the boss event. level 30 SS accessory, hopefully by next week i'm able to get below 3% ... which is where i generally hit in arena/lab , Guild would be a nice story, but hey if we participate more, we get better perks XD

JigsawX

Oh, i got my accessory from the boss event. level 30 SS accessory, hopefully by next week i'm able to get below 3% ... which is where i generally hit in arena/lab , Guild would be a nice story, but hey if we participate more, we get better perks XD

Getting below 3% might be rough w/o a full SSS squad or being a rogue / archer. Mages can maybe do it but I imagine involves going Build 1. Can't check now but I believe all the top scores were pretty much rogues.

Should I bother levelling up my equipment? It's really expensive and I feel like I've burned a lot of gold on it that would have been better spent on allies. But at the same time, the content I'm at now is like a wall, so I feel like all the help I can get, and levelling up items is easier than levelling up allies.

Should I bother levelling up my equipment? It's really expensive and I feel like I've burned a lot of gold on it that would have been better spent on allies. But at the same time, the content I'm at now is like a wall, so I feel like all the help I can get, and levelling up items is easier than levelling up allies.

It's been worth it for me personally. I'm not really a number cruncher though, so I'm not sure if it's a placebo effect. Yet, when I get stuck, I'll level up my character once or twice and enhance my equipment/allies and I'm able to push through. For item enhancement, I recommend only using material the same grade for 100% so you lose less gold. And if gold is getting low, spam Labyrinth runs. You don't have to get that deep. If you can get to at least floor 4 or 5, you get a good chunk of gold.

It's been worth it for me personally. I'm not really a number cruncher though, so I'm not sure if it's a placebo effect. Yet, when I get stuck, I'll level up my character once or twice and enhance my equipment/allies and I'm able to push through. For item enhancement, I recommend only using material the same grade for 100% so you lose less gold. And if gold is getting low, spam Labyrinth runs. You don't have to get that deep. If you can get to at least floor 4 or 5, you get a good chunk of gold.

I can get to floor 5, but even getting to floor 5, I only get about 2,500 gold. idk, is that considered a good chunk? lol, seems like it costs that much for just one *attempt* of an ally enhancement.

Ironically I survived on floor 5 for almost 5 minutes, but it's these fucking mushrooms that have a ridiculous heal and they never seem to run out of mana, so they just keep healing themselves forever and I can't out-damage it.

I can get to floor 5, but even getting to floor 5, I only get about 2,500 gold. idk, is that considered a good chunk? lol, seems like it costs that much for just one *attempt* of an ally enhancement.

Ironically I survived on floor 5 for almost 5 minutes, but it's these fucking mushrooms that have a ridiculous heal and they never seem to run out of mana, so they just keep healing themselves forever and I can't out-damage it.

yeah you pretty much have to get to a high enough level and damage output to get past that

Yeah, I consider that a good chunk. lol

I usually let my team auto battle it until I'm out of tickets while I watch tv. That's at least 35,000 gold on average if you can get to the fifth floor.

As your team gets better, you will notice you are able to beat those annoying mushrooms. Earlier today I managed to get to the 9th floor! My team can pwn the mushrooms now. I usually take in one group healer, tank, and 2 DPS. If you have a rogue with a skill disable, it helps as well.

KimChi

Can I have some friends (lol). I'll do Labyrinth a bit so that I'll get something out of it before it resets. My name is Yirra (That's what came up after I used up my all my names due to wrongly deletion previous characters. Sigh).

Sure, sent you a request character name is Yurisica.

garath

Sent. My char name is garyck. Nice to be able to help you out in a game for once :)

Shouta

What's a good stage to farm to get units to enhance with? I'm kind of stuck with a bunch of mastered units but not max enhanced so I can't combine them.

Shouta

Crying forever while grinding Hero mode if you can
Or just collecting FP

lol, guess I'll 100 rapport units for the gems then fuse as I go. I was hoping I could fuse all my As into S, but it'll take forever if I use B or C units to max their enhance =(

JigsawX

What's a good stage to farm to get units to enhance with? I'm kind of stuck with a bunch of mastered units but not max enhanced so I can't combine them.

From what I understand there's no place that has really better drop rate than the other.

Just the average is 1-3 for using your normal shoe amount and the quality just depends on which mode.

https://gamelytic.com/dragon-blaze-ally-drop-guide/

When combining I generally try to follow this guide

https://gamelytic.com/dragon-blaze-ally-enhancement-combine-guide/

Dreavus

Man, these stories of you guys doing 20 pulls and getting nothing are making me want to wait for some kind of rate up. Also, 60 slots for allies doesn't seem like a lot. Can you increase this limit somewhere?

JigsawX

Man, these stories of you guys doing 20 pulls and getting nothing are making me want to wait for some kind of rate up. Also, 60 slots for allies doesn't seem like a lot. Can you increase this limit somewhere?

I could be wrong but from what I've heard there isn't a rate up? (can someone from the krn version confirm?)

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
This game isn't something a rate up is good for.

Nobody is meant to pull SSS units. That is the grind of the game.

KimChi

Hmm did 20 pulls got 4 S and 1 SS(Assassin Vor) the rest were A's. Used some of the fodder to enhance and get my first SSS Dark Marble Pearla. Much better than the last 20 pulls I did with all A's and I think I can make my team much stronger now woop.

Yaari

Do you guys play at all, as in, I enter Arena and I just leave everything on Auto. Any use in doing it manually?

Einbroch

Banned
Do you guys play at all, as in, I enter Arena and I just leave everything on Auto. Any use in doing it manually?

On harder fights I'll manually target. The AI has a tendency to blow my 20k damage, ten second cool down ability on almost dead targets quite a bit.

garath

I don't think I ever take auto off.

edit: BTW, pikko marx was able to transfer leadership of the original NeoGAF guild to me. He's not going to play much anymore. I went through and accepted all the pending requests except for a few guys that hadn't played in over a week so I'm not sure what we want to do with the guild but it's there again has 15+ spots open. More if I purge all the inactives.

I don't think I ever take auto off.

edit: BTW, pikko marx was able to transfer leadership of the original NeoGAF guild to me. He's not going to play much anymore. I went through and accepted all the pending requests except for a few guys that hadn't played in over a week so I'm not sure what we want to do with the guild but it's there again has 15+ spots open. More if I purge all the inactives.

NICE

does this mean we can do guild battles again

Einbroch

Banned
Just started Legendary (in the second area) and already I've gotten 1 A, 3 Bs, and 3 Cs at the end of levels. Pretty nice that you can get As and (rarely) Ss from Legendary.

Just started Legendary (in the second area) and already I've gotten 1 A, 3 Bs, and 3 Cs at the end of levels. Pretty nice that you can get As and (rarely) Ss from Legendary.

I want to get there so bad but I keep getting smoked. I have come close several times only for the 3rd wave to wipe me.

Got the guild invite yesterday thanks Einbroch :D So how do guilds work? Can anyone explain how I can help contribute to the guild level? I just hit 30 yesterday and am working our finishing normal mode.

Anyone else love getting 3 FP from doing PVP? I was able to get top 30% on Tuesday with my lvl 27 team and that title is pretty good. Took a while to figure out how to equip it though lol. I think I'm at the final battle of Normal mode and just hit 30, been kinda distracted trying to master all these C rank dudes I got from FP pulls. I'm a bit OCD about getting allies mastered before using them as fodder (unless I got doubles).

Anyone got a good guide to enhancing and combining?

JigsawX

Just fused for my 3rd SSS and it's Dark Priest Porin. Not complaining but man this games loves to throw healers at me. Sorcerer Murit, then Dark Breath, Then Sorcerer Mer and now Dark Priest Porin.

Einbroch

Banned
okay guys, buy a second accessory slot, or spend the rubies on summons. (on legend mode)

Second accessory slot. I actually unlocked all three because accessories seem to be pretty nuts, but that's just me.

Got the guild invite yesterday thanks Einbroch :D So how do guilds work? Can anyone explain how I can help contribute to the guild level? I just hit 30 yesterday and am working our finishing normal mode.

Anyone else love getting 3 FP from doing PVP? I was able to get top 30% on Tuesday with my lvl 27 team and that title is pretty good. Took a while to figure out how to equip it though lol. I think I'm at the final battle of Normal mode and just hit 30, been kinda distracted trying to master all these C rank dudes I got from FP pulls. I'm a bit OCD about getting allies mastered before using them as fodder (unless I got doubles).

Anyone got a good guide to enhancing and combining?

Simply playing will contribute to the guild. You can participate in guild battles as well. Guild Battles are just 2v2 between members of your guild vs another guild. I'll probably be up for a few this evening when more people are online.

Top Bottom