• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Blaze (iOS/Android) |OT| Looks Like Vanillaware, Tastes Like F2P

garath

38/50. I kept one person that wasn't on for 2d because I'd known them to be pretty active in the past but the rest were purged. I have no problems re-accepting as needed. As people play we'll still level up more and be able to hold more. I think.

Yep, just beat Gram at 28 with a normal helper. Wasn't even ever at very much risk. Crazy that at least for the particular party I'm running, the level before Gram was WAY harder than Gram.

lol that's where im stuck at, the level right before Gram is a very sharp jump in difficulty

doesn't help im still stuck with a shitty b rank AOE healer

It's up to NeoBlaze really, but I'd say that the active user count drops quickly in these kind of games. If any exp towards guilds adds more members, we might as well focus on 1 guild instead. We'll be more competitive that way too.

I saw we were #108 or so, while having a ton of inactives. I'm sure we can hit top 50.

Einbroch said he was open to consolidating back into NeoGAF too. But what happens to his guild if we do that? Can he keep the guild and still be in NeoGAF? It would suck for him to lose the 500k gold he used to buy it, but it would also suck to leave him stuck with a dead guild.

I'm definitely interested in being competitive, so I'm all for joining NeoGAF guild, but I don't want to leave anyone high and dry.

Einbroch

Banned
Einbroch said he was open to consolidating back into NeoGAF too. But what happens to his guild if we do that? Can he keep the guild and still be in NeoGAF? It would suck for him to lose the 500k gold he used to buy it, but it would also suck to leave him stuck with a dead guild.

I'm definitely interested in being competitive, so I'm all for joining NeoGAF guild, but I don't want to leave anyone high and dry.

Doesn't matter to me. I'll stay in the guild, people can join NeoGAF and in a few weeks if people start falling off and we settle under 50 people I can just abandon it.

Yaari

True, yeah, that blows.

Question for Arena. I'm at 17% now, but I guess my progress will decrease throughout the week? Still not bad IMO, I only started 2 days ago.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
True, yeah, that blows.

Question for Arena. I'm at 17% now, but I guess my progress will decrease throughout the week? Still not bad IMO, I only started 2 days ago.

Yeah you'll be knocked down if you stop. Lot of folks haven't even pvp'd yet, myself included.

38/50. I kept one person that wasn't on for 2d because I'd known them to be pretty active in the past but the rest were purged. I have no problems re-accepting as needed. As people play we'll still level up more and be able to hold more. I think.

What's your in game name?

JigsawX

True, yeah, that blows.

Depends, if people start pvping but score less then you than your % can also go up. It's much easier at the higher percent's though

Guess I should have read the OP a long time ago. It mentions that you can redeem code DBUSTRAILER2015 for a shitload of stuff, including 4 or 5 premium summons. So I did this and I got SS Ger as one of my premium summons.

So now the question is, what do I do with my main, who is also a warrior? Doesn't seem very helpful to have 2 tanks.

Also, if anyone like me failed to read the OP, make sure you redeeom code DBUSTRAILER2015. No idea when it expires.

JigsawX

So i double checked my SSS armor from Leg Deathcrown, apparently it was the single not the one part of the buster set. Damn thing doesn't want to drop.

Dreavus

It's interesting that they opted for the Diablo II style difficulties for a game of this kind. It feels like that's going to throw off any new storyline quests they put in.

Unless they just let you start at legend for anything new right away, I guess.

Arcticfox

This game hates me. Three combines for SS: Ranger Disty, Dark Arrow Aena, and another Ranger Disty. Three archers with no stuns or disables when my main character is an archer already, plus only two of them are usable. I will be stuck with this A tank and healer forever.

This game hates me. Three combines for SS: Ranger Disty, Dark Arrow Aena, and another Ranger Disty. Three archers with no stuns or disables when my main character is an archer already, plus only two of them are usable. I will be stuck with this A tank and healer forever.

I feel your pain brother

I requested a join, name Cauchy

Einbroch

Banned
People expecting pulling S+ out of premium pulls are playing this wrong.

I've spent $30 and have only pulled one S, and it was garbage. You don't get your team from pulls, they're just fodder. A is good enough all the way up to SS, and SSS is not necessary until you're way, way late in the game, and even then, SS is still good enough.

Don't depend on pulls for anything. There's no rush. People are already at the cap and have maximum gear, with nothing left to do.

Einbroch

Banned
Now i just used up all the A's trying to enhance an S and it was all better luck next times except one.

And im out of money.

Wow

Why would you waste 12 A's upgrading a single S? And it sounds like in a row?

I don't mean to be rude or anything, but there are posts nearly every page linking to how you should spend your units on upgrading. Blowing your best fodder, and in a row, is the worst way to upgrade.

https://gamelytic.com/dragon-blaze-ally-enhancement-combine-guide/

Wait.

You used twelve A's to upgrade an S. That's

50%
65%
80%
95%
Guarantee
50%
65%
80%
95%
Guarantee

There's no way you only got one success. It's mathematically impossible.

thedan001

Just downloaded this today and used DBUSTRAILER2015 code. Got 2x S rank units, I'll roll with this set, rerolling is a hassle

I'll let you know how this goes!

Einbroch

Banned
In Korea, they have a system in place where you're guaranteed an SS and SSS after a certain amount of pulls. And a guaranteed SSS for the 28 day login bonus. I'm sure it'll be implemented over here too... someday.

http://www.reddit.com/r/dragonblaze/comments/380zyo/godfests/crt3hm9

This seems like an update, seeing as how it's not simply a number in the code but actually uses new UI and such.

I'm more confident than not that this will eventually come over, but you never know.

Ventara

In Korea, they have a system in place where you're guaranteed an SS and SSS after a certain amount of pulls. And a guaranteed SSS for the 28 day login bonus. I'm sure it'll be implemented over here too... someday.

http://www.reddit.com/r/dragonblaze/comments/380zyo/godfests/crt3hm9

27 pulls to get a guaranteed SSS? That is awesome. Now I'm never gonna pull anything and hoard my rubies until this comes here. Last time I did some pulls, it was 18 and I only got 1 S.

Einbroch

Banned
Game seems to be much more popular on Android than iOS. Just looking at reviews and such. Android has almost as many reviews as Record Keeper on Android and is 56th on the grossing charts whereas it's non-existent on iOS for both.

Just interesting.

Yaari

Those KR updates are great. I wonder how long the game has been out there. I'm not going to save Rubies for it though.

Einbroch

Banned
m5kA6yj.jpg

This guy looks awesome.

Uthred

Tempted to try this out, how essential is re-rolling? Got 2 S and 2 A's after a few tries is it worth it to keep re-rolling?

Einbroch

Banned
Tempted to try this out, how essential is re-rolling? Got 2 S and 2 A's after a few tries is it worth it to keep re-rolling?

Two S? You're good. I rolled 1 S, sitting with a good team at the moment. It's just there to get you started. The rubies flow early and you'll get many more opportunities to "reroll" as you play.

Uthred

I didn't reroll at all (and didn't get anything good) and I'm doing fine. It's just a bonus thing if you have the patience.

Two S? You're good. I rolled 1 S, sitting with a good team at the moment. It's just there to get you started. The rubies flow early and you'll get many more opportunities to "reroll" as you play.

Good to know, I shall proceed, re-rolling is a killer so any excuse not to do it is welcome

ZoronMaro

Just started this yesterday and I've skimmed the guides one gamelytic, but I got a few quick questions, sorry if these were answered somewhere obvious.

What do you guys do with the equipment that is obviously rubbish (C and B rank stuff)? The gold from selling is insignificant and using it to enhance armor always fails.

Also what do I do with friend points? I figured out how to give them to friends, but what does that even do? Should I just spend them on fodder summons?

Einbroch

Banned
Just started this yesterday and I've skimmed the guides one gamelytic, but I got a few quick questions, sorry if these were answered somewhere obvious.

What do you guys do with the equipment that is obviously rubbish (C and B rank stuff)? The gold from selling is insignificant and using it to enhance armor always fails.

Also what do I do with friend points? I figured out how to give them to friends, but what does that even do? Should I just spend them on fodder summons?

Sell it. It's not worth the gold to upgrade stuff with, and it just takes up space.

Yep, just use your friend points to summon fodder. Never use it on equipment, though.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
hmm if your rushing a new lowbie character and your party is all 50's Do you get less experience?

Same exp. But it is pretty crazy how the 50 allies pull you through.
I think I was level 34 by the time I hit legendary on my alt priest which was still wearing level 17 gear.

Taking a second character to 50 when you already have a main to 50 will probably take 2 weeks if you don't buy any extra shoes.

Top Bottom