• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Blaze (iOS/Android) |OT| Looks Like Vanillaware, Tastes Like F2P

sensui-tomo

Depends

Is your current team pretty solid? If so buy the slot.

Only thing i'm lacking is a "Good" healer.. everyone here with their all heals and revives <_<.. i got this removes debuffs and single heal rank S guy, 1 SSS mage and 2 SS guys (a tank and a dual wielding warrior)

Only thing i'm lacking is a "Good" healer.. everyone here with their all heals and revives <_<.. i got this removes debuffs and single heal rank S guy, 1 SSS mage and 2 SS guys (a tank and a dual wielding warrior)

Im in the same exact problem and its part of why I cant get into legend

I think I should have spent way more time building up A and S rank allies instead of burning them but Ive only received S rank healers since I started and they were all single target :(

JigsawX

If i could I would trade you one of my healers @.@

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Im in the same exact problem and its part of why I cant get into legend

I think I should have spent way more time building up A and S rank allies instead of burning them but Ive only received S rank healers since I started and they were all single target :(

I've been using two single-target healers for a while with great success. Only level 40 atm though.

sensui-tomo

just did some summons, got a few S ranks, i think i'm gonna stop progressing story wise, or do some of it, and attempt to get 100 rapport and rank these guys up to fuse into SS guys, lots of money, but hey it'll get me some more rubies and a chance to fuse off one of the other SS guys to make another SSS (swear to god if its a gnoll)

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
just did some summons, got a few S ranks, i think i'm gonna stop progressing story wise, or do some of it, and attempt to get 100 rapport and rank these guys up to fuse into SS guys, lots of money, but hey it'll get me some more rubies and a chance to fuse off one of the other SS guys to make another SSS (swear to god if its a gnoll)

Even if you stop progressing the story, make sure you use up all those boots. A few levels won't hurt when you decide to progress again.

Yaari

If any guild has a spot for me I'd love to join. I did 3 draws last night and they were all S rank. Must have been rare considering in my 50 rerolls, that never happened.

garath

If any guild has a spot for me I'd love to join. I did 3 draws last night and they were all S rank. Must have been rare considering in my 50 rerolls, that never happened.

you can apply to NeoGAF or NeoBlaze and you'll get the invite. It's case sensitive. NeoGAF was on the ropes for a bit because the leader hasn't been playing but he passed leadership to me so I can accept people again.

you can apply to NeoGAF or NeoBlaze and you'll get the invite. It's case sensitive. NeoGAF was on the ropes for a bit because the leader hasn't been playing but he passed leadership to me so I can accept people again.

How many 50+ battlers do we have in Neo?

Its tough since GB's burn valuable tickets. They should really modify that system. Maybe make them only cost one ticket to encourage participation?

sensui-tomo

How many 50+ battlers do we have in Neo?

Its tough since GB's burn valuable tickets. They should really modify that system. Maybe make them only cost one ticket to encourage participation?

its more than being level 50 too, you'll need a maxed out SS or SSS character if you want to live too... i still remember that dual Gram and level 50 combo i fought... that 4 seconds of life.

its more than being level 50 too, you'll need a maxed out SS or SSS character if you want to live too... i still remember that dual Gram and level 50 combo i fought... that 4 seconds of life.

FUCK

People have a lot of time and money on their hands. I could see how Matchmaking would be too complicated and the scene would be dead though. I guess it is meant to be high level end game content

That probably why you get points win or lose

garath

I'm a pretty weak level 50 all things considered. I only have my MAX enhance SS priest vivi, +4 SS rogue, +2 SS commander urk, S MAX+2 tank. No SSS yet. Given my waning interest, I may just throw all my S guys into a spare couple SS to make an SSS.

sensui-tomo

FUCK

People have a lot of time and money on their hands. I could see how Matchmaking would be too complicated and the scene would be dead though. I guess it is meant to be high level end game content

That probably why you get points win or lose

The best time i've seen for doing the matches, monday after the reset, lots of lower to mid levels play and its easy to rack up wins.

Ventara

Is Lv50 the highest level? I thought I read something about a new adventure unlocking after Lv75 after the update. What was that about?

Hmm just Tarlums I guess. I don't see Hellfire anyway. The one you mention is the SSS version I guess.

Ah well I have plenty of catching up to do!

Geez. I used the A rank Dark marble forever since she has both. Probably one of the strongest A's in the game just for having both skills.

Shame that the others get gimped.

Flambe

Finally got 50 with my mage, no SSS yet =[ Maybe next round of combines I have enough instead of another SS.

fake edit: Decided to do so, used basically all my allies under SS and got... SSS Dark Priest Porin =o

second edit: Porin is only Tier 2, sonofabitch. But better than my S-class Abyss Breath lol

Thanks to Yurisica accepting my friend request, I was *finally* able to beat the second to last battle (the boss encounter immediately before Gram). I haven't even attempted Gram yet, but I'm guessing it's going to be another brick wall for a while.

Currently my main party looks like this:

SS (Archer) Dark Arrow Aena
S (Priest) Priest Ranran +5
S (Rogue) Dark Knife Lyf +MAX
S (Mage) Queen Presia +2

With the following two additional S characters I don't use often.
S (Rogue) Hunter Furbie
S (Warrior) Angry Dark Porto

Which 2 of these should I combine for another SS? I'm thinking Angry Dark Porto for sure, since I'm already a warrior. But then I can't decide between Hunter Furbie and Dark Knife Lyf for the other. Lyf is already maxed, so it would save me some effort if I use him, but on the other hand he's really strong (he has all 3 SS equipments) so it would suck to lose him.

Thanks to Yurisica accepting my friend request, I was *finally* able to beat the second to last battle (the boss encounter immediately before Gram). I haven't even attempted Gram yet, but I'm guessing it's going to be another brick wall for a while.

Currently my main party looks like this:

SS (Archer) Dark Arrow Aena
S (Priest) Priest Ranran +5
S (Rogue) Dark Knife Lyf +MAX
S (Mage) Queen Presia +2

With the following two additional S characters I don't use often.
S (Rogue) Hunter Furbie
S (Warrior) Angry Dark Porto

Which 2 of these should I combine for another SS? I'm thinking Angry Dark Porto for sure, since I'm already a warrior. But then I can't decide between Hunter Furbie and Dark Knife Lyf for the other. Lyf is already maxed, so it would save me some effort if I use him, but on the other hand he's really strong (he has all 3 SS equipments) so it would suck to lose him.

I would recommend against using your favorite and most reliable S units

They can be limit broken and retain team value above the expensive and time consuming SS characters. Im regretting ditching a few of my good ones though I did score a couple good SS out of the deal.

SS are just a huge pain to upgrade unless you have mountains of S-B fodder

I would recommend against using your favorite and most reliable S units

They can be limit broken and retain team value above the expensive and time consuming SS characters. Im regretting ditching a few of my good ones though I did score a couple good SS out of the deal.

SS are just a huge pain to upgrade unless you have mountains of S-B fodder

Well I think part of it is just that I used Lyf for so long that I'm used to him. To be honest Furbie might be better when maxed, I'm just not sure. Is there a tier ranking system for S characters similar to how there are for SS and SSS characters?

Flambe

If you have enough to max the Furbie out I'd go that route. You'll be replacing Lyf eventually but it'll take time to level and gear up a brand new character regardless.

And if you don't pull a DPS you're going to set yourself back a bit filling that spot up. Worse if you have to just level and gear Furbie instead of having the one already good to go lol.

Well I think part of it is just that I used Lyf for so long that I'm used to him. To be honest Furbie might be better when maxed, I'm just not sure. Is there a tier ranking system for S characters similar to how there are for SS and SSS characters?

Who knows

Finding out what skills and party combos are the most effective is the best part of the game :)

JigsawX

Don't believe there is. As for party make up, I used this guide for reference. It's mostly for Gram but that's where my roadblocks were mainly

https://gamelytic.com/dragon-blaze-complete-walkthrough-guide/

JigsawX

Leveling up a rogue on the side and man, Didn't realize how many shoes you need per difficulty. Might take 2 weeks at this rate

Summer Coupon Code Event
6/4 ~ 6/7 PDT
Dragon Blaze celebrates summer!
Check daily for coupon codes and redeem rewards to help you on your adventure!
Today's Code:
Americas - DBSUMMER10 (valid between 6/4~6/6)
SEA - DBSUMMER13 (valid between 6/4~6/6)
EU - DBSUMMER07 (valid between 6/4~6/6)
Reward:
20 Shoes

Ventara

I leveled up Swordsman Vurch last night to see how he stacks against my current A max-enhance tank, and even at 2 levels below, he has better stats (save for HP). Guy's gonna be a great tank once maxed out.

Huh... So I'm level 28, got promptly wrecked over 60 times on the level right before Gram, finally beat it and now I just tried Gram and I got him to like 1% on my first attempt (sadly wiped). Soo... that was easier than I expected? Seems like I should have no trouble on my next attempt, as I only had a level 23 helper available.

Unless there's another phase that I'm missing? I beat his first phase and someone joined the fight for phase 2, and then I got him to < 1000 HP. Is that the last phase?

Flambe

Unless there's another phase that I'm missing? I beat his first phase and someone joined the fight for phase 2, and then I got him to < 1000 HP. Is that the last phase?

Add me as Flambe if ya wanna cheese it, 50 mage lol. Yeah I think second round was the last of it

Add me as Flambe if ya wanna cheese it, 50 mage lol. Yeah I think second round was the last of it

I'll add you, but I wanna give it another fair attempt with a 27-30 helper first. Everyone had me scared about how hard it was, but now I'm actually confident I can beat it with an average level party.

Edit: added you, in game name is Cauchy

I just applied to the guild as BlueReaper

Yaari

I've seen plenty of inactives still in NeoGAF. Does NeoBlaze have that many active people that it wouldn't fit in a single guild? We could do pretty well if we had all the actives together right?

commish

I've seen plenty of inactives still in NeoGAF. Does NeoBlaze have that many active people that it wouldn't fit in a single guild? We could do pretty well if we had all the actives together right?

I think we should consolidate. We have 26 people in NeoBlaze, all but 2 seem to be currently active. How many in Neogaf?

Yep, just beat Gram at 28 with a normal helper. Wasn't even ever at very much risk. Crazy that at least for the particular party I'm running, the level before Gram was WAY harder than Gram.

Yaari

I think we should consolidate. We have 26 people in NeoBlaze, all but 2 seem to be currently active. How many in Neogaf?

Counting 13 people out of the 47/50 that haven't been on for 2 days or longer. From my experience with previous games like this, they rarely show up anymore after that.

If we can get a active bunch going then we could do quite well I'd say. There's plenty of 1 day people too, that I didn't count. We'll see what happens to them.

garath

I'm going to purge everyone in NeoGAF that hasn't logged on in 2 days or more. We'll see where we stand after that.

commish

Counting 13 people out of the 47/50 that haven't been on for 2 days or longer. From my experience with previous games like this, they rarely show up anymore after that.

If we can get a active bunch going then we could do quite well I'd say. There's plenty of 1 day people too, that I didn't count. We'll see what happens to them.

At 2 days I think we can consider those folks inactive. We can always add them back.

Yaari

It's up to NeoBlaze really, but I'd say that the active user count drops quickly in these kind of games. If any exp towards guilds adds more members, we might as well focus on 1 guild instead. We'll be more competitive that way too.

I saw we were #108 or so, while having a ton of inactives. I'm sure we can hit top 50.

Top Bottom