• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Blaze (iOS/Android) |OT| Looks Like Vanillaware, Tastes Like F2P

StuffRuff

38/50. I kept one person that wasn't on for 2d because I'd known them to be pretty active in the past but the rest were purged. I have no problems re-accepting as needed. As people play we'll still level up more and be able to hold more. I think.

So we're all moving back to NeoGAF guild to fill in the gaps yeah?

If so just requested to join: SlipperTip

Yaari

If any higher level friends could add me, I could use the help to make progress. My name ingame is Yirra

Hope to get high level soon too, so I can be more useful.

garath

Sorry to whomever I accidentally rejected their request to enter NeoGAF. It was an accident. I'm not sure why they put the reject button on the LEFT, but I rejected one of the 7 people pending this morning :(

My apologies, please re-apply.

We're close to the 50 mark again. I'll actively keep the guild purged of 2+ day inactives. Eventually it'll settle down I'm sure.

StuffRuff

Sorry to whomever I accidentally rejected their request to enter NeoGAF. It was an accident. I'm not sure why they put the reject button on the LEFT, but I rejected one of the 7 people pending this morning :(

My apologies, please re-apply.

We're close to the 50 mark again. I'll actively keep the guild purged of 2+ day inactives. Eventually it'll settle down I'm sure.

Got my invite, thanks for that!

Will throw some friend invites out to people as well if they dont mind :)

zanyu

30 tickets from the regular recharge time.
10 tickets from daily use of tickets.
50 tickets as SS-reward box.

I saw a total of 8 buster gloves from JF, never got one. I'm so salty.

On the bright side, finally beat Legend Gram today.

Kitoro

I don't follow. I haven't started an alt yet, but you can move allies between characters? I thought it was just equipment.

When switching characters, all that switches is the inventory, titles & individual achievements, and story progress. Everything else is shared!

sensui-tomo

Oh, I see. So I can do the story again on an alt and reap all the rewards again?

you get rubies for defeating the raid bosses, as those are character quests but other than that, i've only seen gold rewards, and probably for those who've messed up, a chance to get to level 20 and do that referral thing if you were over 20. ( i'm full apparently but never got a reward :/ i wish i could take people off the list who havent played)

I don't follow. I haven't started an alt yet, but you can move allies between characters? I thought it was just equipment.

Allies stay the same so it makes cruising through the story again a breeze. You can just mindless set your character loose and youll pick up allies along the way

Probably the least efficient but if you are going to level an alt anyways

F-Pina

Hi guys.
I downloaded this game for the iPad2 as it looked really cool. Plus everyone seems to be having a great time.

However, it looks like the image is all stretched. Is it me? is the game stretched?
Is there a fix? Thanks.

Summer Coupon Code Event
6/3 ~ 6/7 PDT
Dragon Blaze celebrates summer!
Check daily for coupon codes and redeem rewards to help you on your adventure!
Today's Code:
Americas - DBSUMMER15 (6/4~6/6 PDT)
SEA - DBSUMMER24 (6/4~6/6 PDT)
EU - DBSUMMER16 (6/4~6/6 PDT)
Reward:
20 Tickets
For details on how to redeem coupon codes and or troubleshoot any issues please see:
http://bit.ly/DBCodeGuide

Kalavaras

Banned
Do ranged allies have a role in endgame? I'm at lvl34 and my S mage and SS archer keep getting 1 shotted and there's nothing I can do. I'm thinking of switching them to dual wield warriors :C

zanyu

Summer Coupon Code Event
6/3 ~ 6/7 PDT
Dragon Blaze celebrates summer!
Check daily for coupon codes and redeem rewards to help you on your adventure!
Today's Code:
Americas - DBSUMMER15 (6/4~6/6 PDT)
SEA - DBSUMMER24 (6/4~6/6 PDT)
EU - DBSUMMER16 (6/4~6/6 PDT)
Reward:
20 Tickets
For details on how to redeem coupon codes and or troubleshoot any issues please see:
http://bit.ly/DBCodeGuide

Where do you generally find out about these code events?

Vitanimus

Do ranged allies have a role in endgame? I'm at lvl34 and my S mage and SS archer keep getting 1 shotted and there's nothing I can do. I'm thinking of switching them to dual wield warriors :C

not really. rangers seem really underpowered at the mo. I think they get a good buff in season 2 but who knows when that's coming.

sensui-tomo

Yea I just saw this too but it's not announced on their events page. How long is this going to go on for?

no sure, but i know yesterday's gold boost was till 10 pm est or something like it... I play wayyyy too much
About the last 7 raids i've done, only 2 didnt have an SSS ranked item. hell the last one had 2 of them (not counting 10 rubies slot)

zanyu

no sure, but i know yesterday's gold boost was till 10 pm est or something like it... I play wayyyy too much
About the last 7 raids i've done, only 2 didnt have an SSS ranked item. hell the last one had 2 of them (not counting 10 rubies slot)

The only gold boost I know of is the 30% from normal dungeons and that's still going on. o_O

Is it possible to get SSS items in Normal mode raids? I still am only level 30, so the highest I can do is Deathcrown normal.

JigsawX

I'm the opposite, of the 9 I've done so far, only 2 have had SSS lol

As i was writing this I got the helm again. Bah! Armor drop please!

goober

So I'm stuck in the fortress level right before Gram in Hero mode. I'm a tank warrior, I have Abyss King, SS Breath, and SS Tiehr with a S DPS Warrior at Max. I keep dying. Any tips?

sensui-tomo

so raid bonus ended while i was away, and its 30% more exp, also there is a twitch thing going on apparently and they'll have prizes, gotta get in on that, and a code for free rubies will be said

Live as of 8:00 Pm eastern http://www.twitch.tv/GAMEVIL_USA i'll post the free rubies code when they announce it, or someone else will.

sensui-tomo

If you're watching can you post any news if they announce it? Would watch but at work. :(

I will, they're answering some questions too, about strategies for beating world boss next week
If this community manager can get far enough first password will be for 100 shoes or tickets depending on score. .... I could use tickets
30 rubies US : USDBTWITCH0605

sensui-tomo

100 shoes already guaranteed. Time to level my second character up when they give that out.
USDBOSS07 for those shoes US server
EU Server - EUBOSS07

Top Bottom