• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Blaze (iOS/Android) |OT| Looks Like Vanillaware, Tastes Like F2P

hitlerat

Started to play a week ago... Im level 29 DPS magé...
Spent all ruby on summon and opening slots...
Só far I have 3 S allies, 5 A and a bunch o C.

Now I dont know what the best way to keep going... Am I supposed to combine my allies to keep improving? Or get more ruby to buy then ? And about guilda, should I try One now or wait ?

Shouta

I really like that the cosmetic stuff still gives you some stats. Makes it way more worthwhile to spend some of the free Rubies on them.

I need to get another healer to back-up my priest though. I accidently got rid of that starting AOE one. =(

Kitoro

Okay, the BloodOath guild purge has concluded! 14 out of 50 spots left. Apply now, and we'll accept you instantly! Levels 40 and up are welcome right now with all the space we have, so long as you plan on actively leveling and being active in the chat and Guild Battles! :)

If you join before midnight and at least register for Guild Battles, you'll net yourself a free 41 rubies and guild battle vanity armor!

Started to play a week ago... Im level 29 DPS magé...
Spent all ruby on summon and opening slots...
Só far I have 3 S allies, 5 A and a bunch o C.

Now I dont know what the best way to keep going... Am I supposed to combine my allies to keep improving? Or get more ruby to buy then ? And about guilda, should I try One now or wait ?

When you have spare S allies try to level them up and then combine them for an SS, but don't do that if it's going to ruin your team setup at this point.

inthrall

Okay, the BloodOath guild purge has concluded! 14 out of 50 spots left. Apply now, and we'll accept you instantly! Levels 40 and up are welcome right now with all the space we have, so long as you plan on actively leveling and being active in the chat and Guild Battles! :)

If you join before midnight and at least register for Guild Battles, you'll net yourself a free 41 rubies and guild battle vanity armor!

Do we happen to have any guilds outside US? I'm stuck in Asia now, and the prospect of re-levelling is offputting

Do we happen to have any guilds outside US? I'm stuck in Asia now, and the prospect of re-levelling is offputting

Speaking of this, are there any issues running the US version from Asia? I'm going to be in Asia for about 5 weeks and I have a US account. I'm bringing my device with me, but I'd hate to not be able to play because it detects that I'm not in the US

hitlerat

Applied (Valkyyrie)... Only lvl 29 now but active.

Wow, just got a SS axe from a regular story boss on Heroic. Didn't even know that was possible.

Question about weapon stats: Is "Weapon ATK Increase +n" equivalent to "Max ATK Incraese +n, Min Atk Increase +n"? Or does it do something different?

Wow, just got a SS axe from a regular story boss on Heroic. Didn't even know that was possible.

Question about weapon stats: Is "Weapon ATK Increase +n" equivalent to "Max ATK Incraese +n, Min Atk Increase +n"? Or does it do something different?

I believe max and min means it adds that value to the base stat, weapon atk in crease is a raw number added on to the attack number rolled.

How do you get a decent amount of gold quick? I'm bottle-necked by it currently, lol

Do Labyrinth or buy some from the Shop seems to be about the only answer. How far can you get in Labyrinth? I can usually clear up to 9th floor, and I get about 5-6k / run for 2 tickets.

Yaari

Yeah Labyrinth is great. I only get 4k, but I've gathered 180k today. I think all my tickets will go towards it until that event ends, the one where you get tickets back for using them.

Shouta

Hmm, guess I'll do the Lab instead of the boss fights then, lol. I think I get to 5 or 6 at my current level (Lv 30 Priest).

Definitely can't wait until 32 so I can make Charming Light AOE.

inthrall

Speaking of this, are there any issues running the US version from Asia? I'm going to be in Asia for about 5 weeks and I have a US account. I'm bringing my device with me, but I'd hate to not be able to play because it detects that I'm not in the US

I had no issues, but I live in a country without much internet policing, so I'm not 100% sure that will apply to you

sensui-tomo

Hmm, guess I'll do the Lab instead of the boss fights then, lol. I think I get to 5 or 6 at my current level (Lv 30 Priest).

Definitely can't wait until 32 so I can make Charming Light AOE.

eventually you'll rack up too much gold at one point, then you'll hit level 50 and spend it all.

or ability damage~

i wonder if theorycrafting is a thing for dragon blaze, heh.

I can't play games where theorycrafting isn't a thing. As long as I'm around it's going to be a thing.

In other news I just had a crazy run of luck enhancing my SS Dark Curse. 3 B's in a row got a +1 on the first attempt. Took him from +1 to MAX without too much hassle at all, amazingly. So those 200 rubies are starting to look like a much greater possibility now. Just need +3 levels on Aena to finish it off, should be able to get the fodder necessary for that by next Thursday.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Merged two SS's and got a shitty SSS worse than the two SS'es I used in the first place. FML.

The fact that there are shitty SSS, combined with how difficult it is to get one, is offensive.

If I had an ounce of self-respect I'd have stopped playing this game when I found out about that.

orkanamn

Banned
I'm surprised by this game. It's the first mobile game I've actually enjoyed in a long time! I'm just at level 13 with a mage but feel free to add me (Luffft). :)

The fact that there are shitty SSS, combined with how difficult it is to get one, is offensive.

If I had an ounce of self-respect I'd have stopped playing this game when I found out about that.

I should have kept Hunter Misty for the shield break and skill cancel. Now I got some rogue that barely does any damage, all he has is speed. No skill canceling or debuffs.

draw4wild

I should have kept Hunter Misty for the shield break and skill cancel. Now I got some rogue that barely does any damage, all he has is speed. No skill canceling or debuffs.
I can't help but feel this is Captain Fulson and you should not be upset about him. If it was Percy then just remember it could have been worse

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
I can't help but feel this is Captain Fulson and you should not be upset about him. If it was Percy then just remember it could have been worse

I like percy. He is one of the stronger members of my team. Never underestimate invisibility, especially in pvp.

sensui-tomo

It's Percy. I dont see a single advantage to him other than his speed an decent evasion rate. I guess he does have a skill cancel but its single target only.

Apparently on the tier list he is on the great tier list, give them a chance at first, worst case you can always rebirth it. or keep it as an ally for lab/arena and build more characters.

JigsawX

Well finally got my wish, Legendary Buster armor dropped, but it's meant for Dex DPS, rolled really nicely with all 4 being good. Now i have that and the palace SSS armor for dex dps. Poor mage gets no love

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
It's Percy. I dont see a single advantage to him other than his speed an decent evasion rate. I guess he does have a skill cancel but its single target only.

Percy is good. He was on my team when I best Gram Legendary. He is also good for guild battles.

I definitely wouldn't be upset since it is a decent pull.

Kitoro

Some SSS are much better than others, but any SSS base stats are roughly on pad with a MAX SS, and more than double a MAX SS when maxed, themselves.

If all SSS were equally amazing people would never feel the need to keep summoning and combining once they got 3 DPS SSS and a SSS healer. There's always got to be something more to reach for.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Is there a "best" class for end game stuff? Is it rogue? Currently a mage and looking to do an alt.

how do I beat the penultimate stage on hero? level 39 party and the mages completely destroy me with their meteor :mad:

Bring a strong friend (healer worked best for me) and use your group heal scrolls a lot.

Lanrutcon

Is there a "best" class for end game stuff? Is it rogue? Currently a mage and looking to do an alt.

Bring a strong friend (healer worked best for me) and use your group heal scrolls a lot.

Rogue. Like, miles ahead of everything else to the point of tragedy.

That being said, if you get screwed by RNG and don't get decent healers then you're fucked as anything but a Healer.

Edit: You can buy scrolls off the shop for gold. Open up your item slots and always packing scrolls makes a lot of hard fights significantly easier. However, I only beat Heroic at level 44 because of those fucking meteors.

garath

This GM event seems to ends later this week. Does this game run events often?

The game is only a month old so hard to say. The GM event has been going on since the release. It seems to rehash itself once in awhile too. I suspect more events coming.

Yaari

The game is only a month old so hard to say. The GM event has been going on since the release. It seems to rehash itself once in awhile too. I suspect more events coming.

I see. I like it, hope it keeps going.

My fake Facebook account comes in nicely, gives me 20 Shoes for inviting some of the endless amount of friends I have on there, lol. Helps a bit in catching up to everyone else.

I might make a rogue once I hit level 50 too. I figure that's the best use for shoes after that.

RS4-

"Dokk" if anyone needs a referral. I'm halfway to 41. Not sure if I'll go for that sss bonus.

I think it's disty and aena; tirud and Lance; and mage veril.

Thoughts? Combine tirud and one of the archers, or veril?

Top Bottom