• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Blaze (iOS/Android) |OT| Looks Like Vanillaware, Tastes Like F2P

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Is there a "right" and "wrong" way to max rapport? Usually I just throw two guys into my party along with my strongest other guys and go to Deserted Tower 9 (Hero). But sometimes they die instantly and don't have enough time to even kill anything.

And I'm not sure if it's strictly tied to exp earned (making something like Deserted Tower the best) or some other factor.

Here is what I have been doing to max in 6 shoes. Put one new person in my PT. Run Desert9 on Myth. They are maxed and lvl 43 after 3 runs. Rinse and repeat. This is how I am doing the 54-55 grind of 50m exp. The extra rubies are funding more shoes.

The best stage (for exp and rapport) is pumpkin9 if on whatever difficulty you are currently on since the boss has so much evasion that you will almost always get all 3 waves to spawn.
The reason I am using desert9 is because it's faster and I don't have to use scrolls to get my party through. Once I am stronger, pumpkin9 will be the place again just as it always has been.

Yaari

Going to make a Rogue on the side. Should be easy with the Allies I have now. No more Arena spec though. I lack the money and allies to make that worthwhile. Need gear and levels to catch up.

Is there any good PVE build for Rogues that I should look at?

Cybolt

Going to make a Rogue on the side. Should be easy with the Allies I have now. No more Arena spec though. I lack the money and allies to make that worthwhile. Need gear and levels to catch up.

Is there any good PVE build for Rogues that I should look at?

Best thing I can think of for a rogue guide would be this one: https://gamelytic.com/dragon-blaze-best-rogue-guide/

it has a good deal of information but since I don't play rogue, it might be better to have someone who does chime in.

SteveO409

Did you know Halo invented the FPS?
Sure. My IGN is Wizzie. Send a request and let me know what your ign is.

Sent, IGN is Loomies. Thanks alot and promise to delete you tomorrow

edit: wow that was so close. I was worried that there was a phase 2 but there wasn't. Your wizzie tanked gram for a good 20 seconds when the archers wiped out my whole party lol

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Sent, IGN is Loomies. Thanks alot and promise to delete you tomorrow

edit: wow that was so close. I was worried that there was a phase 2 but there wasn't. Your wizzie tanked gram for a good 20 seconds when the archers wiped out my whole party lol

Glad I could help.

JigsawX

Was tempted to try for another SSS fusion but decided just to max Dark Marble instead.

Being gold starved is rough. (I know I can farm laby but I also need to run Myth Storm to get some Soverign armors, shit won't drop and if it does it's always bloody STR) Balancing between those two is just ugh

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
High level allies are OP with a priest.
I just pulled into myth on my priest without using a res scroll. Only spamming magnify.
To top it off, my priest still has a lvl 17 weapon.

Does all set gear come from the same raid? Trying to get all pieces of Alpine Clever set in Heroic. Got sword, helmet, and shield from Shadowcrag but I wonder if i need to go somewhere else for the others?

Sciel

Probably gonna combine for another SSS today if i get enough fodder. Veril is +5 atm and gonna sacrifice my maxed Urk (;-;, you have served me well).

Hopefully I either get a 1) Good Tank...Patta and above plz ;-;. 2) Good DPS. I will LOL so hard if i get a dupe Mercedes.

Miragith

This game makes me so fucking angry. Combined for another SSS and got a double dupe. I have three mage Pari's now.

Guys, everything was all worth it because I just got this from a premium summon!!!

nfbfZO3.jpg

SteveO409

Did you know Halo invented the FPS?
Guys, everything was all worth it because I just got this from a premium summon!!!

wowster. congrats!

edit: btw i find it strange that there are korean people playing this version. Im assuming they're korean because the character names are in korean. Everything I read about the korean version seems like it's the go-to version

I added you. Might want to wait for my Mage before you use me though. My priest us super weak.
My priest name is Healthie

Thanks, I managed to get it done! It was really close and I almsot didn't make it lol, only had 2 guys alive when he died. I know I'm a bad person, but I didn't even have my other pouch slots unlocked, still rolling with just the 1. Just the thought of spending 100 rubies on something other than summons is... discouraging. I suppose I'll have to get them eventaully though

Man I almost went to go buy some rubies today and I looked at the prices and I was like wut? I'm no stranger to spending money (sometimes a lot) on F2P games, but WTF is with these prices? It's like $2.50 / premium summon, and the rate of getting an SS or SSS is like less than 1%. So basically you're p aying $50 for probably what amounts to a couple of +'s on your highest ranked guy. Seems completely crazy. If I buy anything it'll be to unlock my pouch and accessory slots and that's it.

Yaari

Got the crappiest Archer through combine (SS) and couldn't be happier. Perfect fodder for combine. Won't feel bad about that one.

Sciel

Made it to Myth Gram. Haven't attempted the stage yet but being 55 made some of the previous stages hell of a lot easier.

EDIT

JESUS, I get through all his waves without trouble. The minute he spawns with his 4 minions BOOM. AOE spam and 2 healers and lolhp archer down. ;-;.

Sword Familiar

178% of NeoGAF posters don't understand statistics
Hmm, anyone in the EU getting a Network connection error(6)?

edit: Nvm, I fixed it. Was my phone that didn't have any internet.

Pbae

Went all in with enhancing to get a SSS

Dupe Commander Azur, no rubes, and like 12 units...

I don't know if I want to keep playing guys T_T

Einbroch

Banned
Man I almost went to go buy some rubies today and I looked at the prices and I was like wut? I'm no stranger to spending money (sometimes a lot) on F2P games, but WTF is with these prices? It's like $2.50 / premium summon, and the rate of getting an SS or SSS is like less than 1%. So basically you're p aying $50 for probably what amounts to a couple of +'s on your highest ranked guy. Seems completely crazy. If I buy anything it'll be to unlock my pouch and accessory slots and that's it.
The $29.99 deal that pops up is the only thing "worth it" imo.

sensui-tomo

Went all in with enhancing to get a SSS

Dupe Commander Azur, no rubes, and like 12 units...

I don't know if I want to keep playing guys T_T

you didnt get rid of any main units right? you're never supposed to do that unless its a low tier character.

Ventara

Combined for my 4th SS and got Healer Unity. Although she's not that good and still only has a single target healing, I'm just glad I got a healer. I've actually been kinda lucky with my SS combines. A tank, a healer and 2 DPS units.

That's amazing! He's the best tank right now, right? Congrats!

garath

The grind to 55 is real. 50mil xp is no joke. Going to finish myth before that happens Lol.

Sad they aren't doing any more rate ups for raid drops. Its a pretty long process getting geared up.

Ventara

The grind to 55 is real. 50mil xp is no joke. Going to finish myth before that happens Lol.

Sad they aren't doing any more rate ups for raid drops. Its a pretty long process getting geared up.

WTF?!! You need 50 million experience points to go from 54 to 55?!

And yeah, those raid +30% item drop rates were awesome.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
WTF?!! You need 50 million experience points to go from 54 to 55?!

And yeah, those raid +30% item drop rates were awesome.

Yup. It takes a few hundred shoes. I'm glad I saved rapport farming so I was able to grind it out on a slow day.

niosh

Banned
Got Dark Assassin Percy for my second SSS combine.

Finally made it to Myth with a S level +Max tank. Mystery King is a trooper but I need something better if im going to make it back to the fortress -_-

KimChi

blah struggling at The Fortress on Legend, the first orange tile has so many assassins and they are wiping out my party, also tried all 3 slots revive scroll and 2 revive 1 hp scroll not much of a difference. Max viri just doesn't heal enough, would adding another healer make much of a difference? My only other priest is a S Healer Lurie, gonna have to gear her up too D:

current party is
lvl46 Rogue
lvl52 Dark Marble Pearla+1 SSS
lvl52 Abyss King Max SS
lvl52 Priest Viri Max SS
lvl52 Punisher Rabit SS

My rogue being under 50 is probably another issue lol. What do you guys suggest?
The other SS ally I got are
Assassin Vor
Dark Arrow Aena
Punisher Roq
Desert Gnarl

JigsawX

blah struggling at The Fortress on Legend, the first orange tile has so many assassins and they are wiping out my party, also tried all 3 slots revive scroll and 2 revive 1 hp scroll not much of a difference. Max viri just doesn't heal enough, would adding another healer make much of a difference? My only other priest is a S Healer Lurie, gonna have to gear her up too D:

current party is
lvl46 Rogue
lvl52 Dark Marble Pearla+1 SSS
lvl52 Abyss King Max SS
lvl52 Priest Viri Max SS
lvl52 Punisher Rabit SS

My rogue being under 50 is probably another issue lol. What do you guys suggest?
The other SS ally I got are
Assassin Vor
Dark Arrow Aena
Punisher Roq
Desert Gnarl

Since Rabit isn't + or maxed. You can sub in Vor or Roq for him.
Roq has stun / AoE attack buff. Vor has Skill disable. Both would be useful. Personally for me clearing the last 2 stages of Gram's place I ran double healer. My own + priest helper.

Sciel

Pushed my Mercedes to MAX+2 using my dupes...wanted to +4 but holy shit it costs 492k for the next upgrade O___O.

Taking a break from my mage atm to level my priest. She's like lvl 46 in Myth Mode atm haha. Auto-battling everything too!

KimChi

Since Rabit isn't + or maxed. You can sub in Vor or Roq for him.
Roq has stun / AoE attack buff. Vor has Skill disable. Both would be useful. Personally for me clearing the last 2 stages of Gram's place I ran double healer. My own + priest helper.

Yea Rabit was going to be the one booted since he is pretty meh compared to Vor and Roq not sure why I stuck with him up till now lol. Looks like ill be gearing up Vor and Roq then.

wapplew

Oieee I'm stuck on him right now, any tips?

Also grats!

Don't know, mostly lucky, RNG is good that round, not much mage.
Extra item slot is life saver.

I finish him with all low tier SSS
Archer Pitch +2
Mage Pearla +5
Tank Freya +2
Tank PAgu +1

Plus I bring a 55 rogue helper, use it when I meet gram

And I'm a priest.

Top Bottom