• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Blaze (iOS/Android) |OT| Looks Like Vanillaware, Tastes Like F2P

JigsawX

Yea but it's anywhere from 3-6 months from now. it's not worth it IMO, you'll just be stressed about how underpowered your team is the whole time, you can't hoard your currency in these types of games waiting for the next big event, because there's always going to be power creep, and the other region is always going to be ahead by 3-6 months so you'll always be hoarding for the thing that they just got over there also this is a run on sentence.

Ughhh I figured it might be 3 months away, That's the general trend for these games that get translated. I want to hold out...but if it's that far away hmmmmm

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
All this talk about saving rubies. I pull every time I get 55+.
I burn through upgrade fodder to fast to wait on that crap.

Waiting on this new GM event to kick in before fusing my 5th SSS. I need them free rubies!

Shouta

I've been going through the story and grinding levels so I got a lot of fodder, just no money though I'm getting 6-7k per Lab run now so that's kinda solved, lol

niosh

Banned
Combined for my first SSS for the sake of making the GM event, ended up with Mage Captain Turq, is she any good? That Korean photo posted earlier has her listed in the B tier of SS. Also ended up with a Priest Viri from combining 2 S allies I never use. Still lacking a tank with taunt =\

All those complaining about their healers do you guys +Max them? I made it all the way to Legendary with a mediocre A class single target healer, so i'm convinced you don't need the best of the best with the right equipment.

Yaari

Combined for my first SSS for the sake of making the GM event, ended up with Mage Captain Turq, is she any good? That Korean photo posted earlier has her listed in the B tier of SS. Also ended up with a Priest Viri from combining 2 S allies I never use. Still lacking a tank with taunt =\

All those complaining about their healers do you guys +Max them? I made it all the way to Legendary with a mediocre A class single target healer, so i'm convinced you don't need the best of the best with the right equipment.

Tier 1 on that site that I've been using. Grats, that's a great roll.

sensui-tomo

This is my second SS. I've got Mage Veril too, so I have two materials for an SSS char. Just gotta max them. =x

way easier to max a SS than an SSS (C ranks dont even count as 1%) Veril isnt bad, on the google tier list she is a "great" tier, but for arit, anything you'll combine into SSS will be better overall.

also not sure if it was listed . For 30,000 likes on FB Rewards: 30,000 Gold Americas Server: DBUSLIKE30000 SEA Server: DBSEALIKE30000 Europe Server: DBEULIKE30000

Acerac

Banned
Starting this game up, anyone want to take credit for referring me for the bonus?

Feel free to toss me an ID. I'll add whoever I see first.

*edit*

Got you Shouta, thanks.

Ventara

This month's rewards for the GM event seem pretty good. A lot of allies to be had.

lhFSkXF.png

This month's rewards for the GM event seem pretty good. A lot of allies to be had.

I thought I was going to hold off on making another SSS until season 2 but if this reward is obtainable every month I guess ill be making 1 a month.

I already have 2 SS fodder to use but going to be a pain to max both without spending my rubies on premium fodder.

JigsawX

This Myth Junglefury is a big troll. 6 times now I've seen the gloves in the chest, 3 of them in a row. They just know that AoE is a big pain!

Kitoro

Combined for my first SSS for the sake of making the GM event, ended up with Mage Captain Turq, is she any good? That Korean photo posted earlier has her listed in the B tier of SS. Also ended up with a Priest Viri from combining 2 S allies I never use. Still lacking a tank with taunt

Which Korean photo, if you wouldn't mind linking? Thanks!

niosh

Banned
^ Yup thats the photo.

I'm stuck at the warrior boss before Legendary Gram. Scrolls and an AOE healer can only do so much. What strategy did you guys use to beat him?

Sciel

Those are pretty sick rolls ! I think Turq is pretty damn good tbh. (Strong Single Target , AOE , Sheep AND Attack Buff)

Regarding that korean list, You've got to keep in mind that the list is from season 2/3 of the korean version. Who knows what changes/rebalancing etc might have been made between season 1 and 2/3.

^ Yup thats the photo.

I'm stuck at the warrior boss before Legendary Gram. Scrolls and an AOE healer can only do so much. What strategy did you guys use to beat him?
Are you dying to his waves or not able to kill Patta (?). If you have an additional healer, using a 2 healer setup is safer. Also, having a high level rogue friend always helps.

I've currently hit a roadblock in Myth Castle 5. The combo of Shabelle + 3 (4?) Percys + 2 Tanks utterly wreck my team. I probably need some armor from the raids, have been having bad luck with em so far.

sensui-tomo

So i used my rubies i got from beating legend yesterday.... I got 2 SS's (archer veri and some mage thats a lesser than her SSS counter part, which got me 100 rubies + 2 premium summons, and another S Ranran + loads of S ranks and i think a few A ranks...... RNGeesus is awesome. gonna rapport all of these guys to get about 120 (i had some duplicates) rubies to hopefully get more stuff.

garath

Guess I have no choice but to buy some inventory slots. Rather would have used my Rubies for rolls.

Not sure why you'd need inventory slots. If you have too many items, enhance your best gear. Gear comes so easy from raids.

Worst case, if you've filled up your storage (which there's little reason to as again, just keep the best stuff and use the rest as enhance fodder) you can always make multiple characters and use their inventory as a second storage.

So i used my rubies i got from beating legend yesterday.... I got 2 SS's (archer veri and some mage thats a lesser than her SSS counter part, which got me 100 rubies + 2 premium summons, and another S Ranran + loads of S ranks and i think a few A ranks...... RNGeesus is awesome. gonna rapport all of these guys to get about 120 (i had some duplicates) rubies to hopefully get more stuff.

You are the luckiest guy in this game lol

sensui-tomo

You are the luckiest guy in this game lol
Not luckiest, just consistantly good with luck.... I want a damn SSS hero but i'll take what i get, and i had a feeling that i should have waited for the GM event to come out, since thats how i got my bonus rubies, just spent the past 30-40 minutes rapport maxing all my S/A units, now i'm going to fuse some S into SS, get 50 more rubies and another premium (3 more times since its only 5 per month) and then do pulls again, and if i'm lucky, have enough units to max another SS out and get an SSS (3rd) and get 200 rubies + another premium summon and pull more out (labyrinth is getting grinded today)

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Woot! Finally passed stage 25 of the labrynth.

For those wondering skipping to stage 25 costs 4 tickets but you get crazy points. I got over 300k for killing 2 waves.

sensui-tomo

Woot! Finally passed stage 25 of the labrynth.

For those wondering skipping to stage 25 costs 4 boots but you get crazy points. I got over 300k for killing 2 waves.

I'm able to get to stage 20 constantly at this point, I expect that if i actually maxed my team out it'd be easier.

Yaari

I think the game will get even more fun once we can equip allies with more items. Doing quite well in Arena now, reached 8%. Hope I can get to 5% by the next reset.

30,000 LIKES reached!
Rewards:
30,000 Gold
Americas Server: DBUSLIKE30000
SEA Server: DBSEALIKE30000
Europe Server: DBEULIKE30000
Coupon Code Expires 6/29 PDT

Free gold bros

Top Bottom