• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Blaze (iOS/Android) |OT| Looks Like Vanillaware, Tastes Like F2P

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Don't know, mostly lucky, RNG is good that round, not much mage.
Extra item slot is life saver.

I finish him with all low tier SSS
Archer Pitch +2
Mage Pearla +5
Tank Freya +2
Tank PAgu +1

And I'm a priest.

You beat myth with a single healer?
Was your helper a priest as well?

JigsawX

Oh man, he's kicking my ass pretty bad. But on a happy note, the 14 day login of A-SS ally gave me a SS Viri! Now I can fuse away the Ranran woot

niosh

Banned
Just pulled a SS Punisher Roq from a normal summon o_O

Well I have Dark Priest Porin, and now also Viri. should I keep Ranan as the 3rd aoe?

Also Myth Gram down!

I doubt you'll ever use Ranan again if you have those two, a three healer group seems like it would kill stuff incredibly slow :p

Sciel

Gram Myth Down !.

Team:
Mage
Priest Vivi Max
Mercedes Max+2
Dark Archer Farq +7
Abyss King Max
+ a shitload of pots.

Not really sure how you could be able to do it with 1 healer tbh lol.

EDIT.

Lol...i seem to be getting healers like candy....Just pulled this using the gems from clearing myth
Screenshot_2015_06_14_18_26_47_1.png

Yaari

I hope to get a SSS Mercedes. I really like the character.

Anyway back on working on my SS -> SSS, I didn't remember them being so hard to upgrade. C doesn't even give 1%, it's like a waste to even bother with those.

Sciel

I hope to get a SSS Mercedes. I really like the character.

Anyway back on working on my SS -> SSS, I didn't remember them being so hard to upgrade. C doesn't even give 1%, it's like a waste to even bother with those.
You should use C's after you have built up a decent enhance bonus (Due to failing alot ofc ;-;). Best to save your A ranks for higher +4/5 and above.

Dambrosi

Banned
Just a quick question, how do you increase your allies' skill levels? I just yesterday got a Priest Ranran as a GM Event reward, which then led to me getting a Dark Arrow Tarq as another different GM reward - lucky me!

Either way, i took a look at their skill trees, and I noticed that each skill had "1/3" underneath it. Is there a way to level up your allies' skills like you can your own characters'?

Yaari

You should use C's after you have built up a decent enhance bonus (Due to failing alot ofc ;-;). Best to save your A ranks for higher +4/5 and above.

Yeah I guess, what % chance do you build towards before you use C's?

I just learned about EXP Accesory's. I had no idea they existed. I wonder where I should farm them in Hero mode.

Sciel

Just a quick question, how do you increase your allies' skill levels? I just yesterday got a Priest Ranran as a GM Event reward, which then led to me getting a Dark Arrow Tarq as another different GM reward - lucky me!

Either way, i took a look at their skill trees, and I noticed that each skill had "1/3" underneath it. Is there a way to level up your allies' skills like you can your own characters'?
Apparently you can't yet. I've read though on another forum that in a later update, every upgrade above the maximum (ie: MAX+1, +2 etc) gives 1 skill point for you to allocate.

Yeah I guess, what % chance do you build towards before you use C's?

I just learned about EXP Accesory's. I had no idea they existed. I wonder where I should farm them in Hero mode.
The rule of the thumb is from +1 to +4, a 10% bonus (ie: 3 B fails) or so is good since the upgrade cost is still fairly cheap.

Above that, i would go with 20% and above before using any Cs.

draw4wild

Don't know, mostly lucky, RNG is good that round, not much mage.
Extra item slot is life saver.

I finish him with all low tier SSS
Archer Pitch +2
Mage Pearla +5
Tank Freya +2
Tank PAgu +1

Plus I bring a 55 rogue helper, use it when I meet gram

And I'm a priest.
That's awesome to see you were able to do that with this team. I'm having a lot of trouble with myth with a very similar team (Freya, dark gnoll, Porin, Mer and me rouge). Think I'll just need some more +levels on my guys. Although now my issue is I haven't gotten anything but As my last 40 pulls including 13 Ranger Minnie's according to my log

Sword Familiar

178% of NeoGAF posters don't understand statistics
My S tank (Abyss Lance MAX+2) is almost too strong. When everyone else is dead he just keeps on trucking, lol. Becomes a pain in the labyrinth when the enemy heals themselves and he can't keep up (while his hp slowly diminishes). A run takes so much longer when that happens.

draw4wild

My S tank (Abyss Lance MAX+2) is almost too strong. When everyone else is dead he just keeps on trucking, lol. Becomes a pain in the labyrinth when the enemy heals themselves and he can't keep up (while his hp slowly diminishes). A run takes so much longer when that happens.
You can just cancel at that point. The same thing happens to me and the amount of time for the extra 500ish gold isn't worth it to me

draw4wild

What tier lists are people using? I found a few but they seem to have conflicting info
I tend to use the Korean one with the pictures combined with the gamelytic one. The excel spreadsheet that gets posted a lot seems to just be one persons opinion but since it was one of the first that popped up a lot of people use it

Dambrosi

Banned
I combined two no-name S-rankers to make an Assassin Vor. This guy wrecks shit like nothing I've ever seen. I love this game, dammit. Haven't paid a penny either.

Einbroch

Banned
Use the Korean tier list picture, the spreadsheet is just one person with a few people editing it.

He has some units way too low and others too high.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Just combined for SSS Aura Windlune (6th SSS). Finally got a higher tier DPS.
Now I have got 5 dps and 1 tank. Where is that healer?!

Got my first SS from premium summons after about 80 pulls (about 200 premium summons counting rerolling) and it was Captain Tired, I promptly merged her to get SSS Commander Azur. I'm content with that pull, could of gone much worse and it completed my monthly goal of making a SSS.

Since I'm actively avoiding making SSS units, the only units I'm hoping to pull currently are Black Snow and Viri. I got a Red Snow from one of my premium summons but sadly that version does not have the Networking Snow skill making her pretty bad.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Got my first SS from premium summons after about 80 pulls (about 200 premium summons counting rerolling) and it was Captain Tired, I promptly merged her to get SSS Commander Azur. I'm content with that pull, could of gone much worse and it completed my monthly goal of making a SSS.

Since I'm actively avoiding making SSS units, the only units I'm hoping to pull currently are Black Snow and Viri. I got a Red Snow from one of my premium summons but sadly that version does not have the Networking Snow skill making her pretty bad.

Why avoid making SSS units?

Why avoid making SSS units?

Because I'm pretty content with my power level so I can horde those rubies for when they implement the guarantee SSS system. Of course I'm perfectly aware that there is no guarantee that I will get any good SSS from this but waiting for this will also allow more power creeps to be introduced, allowing me more chances to obtain them.

Here are my current characters:
SSS
Captain Fulson
Commander Azur

SS
Archer Veri
Sorcerer Murit
Dark Knife Otehr
Swordsman Vurch
Ranger Disty
Assassin Vor

S
Priest Ranran MAX +2
Abyss Breath

I'm pretty happy with my SSS pulls because that pretty much got all of my DPS covered for the current content. I easily place within top 5% for labyrinth and arena every week and approaching the end of Myth without too much difficulty. Unless something changes that makes me no longer able to progress or compete, I'm patient enough to wait and only make a SSS for the monthly reward.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Disabling sound effects eliminated the android lag at the start of battles. So much better to play on mobile now!

niosh

Banned
Use the Korean tier list picture, the spreadsheet is just one person with a few people editing it.

He has some units way too low and others too high.

Is there a similar picture spreadsheet for SS tier?

Because I'm pretty content with my power level so I can horde those rubies for when they implement the guarantee SSS system. Of course I'm perfectly aware that there is no guarantee that I will get any good SSS from this but waiting for this will also allow more power creeps to be introduced, allowing me more chances to obtain them.

How many rubies are you sitting on? People are saying Season 2 is months off and even the guaranteed SSS system requires you to go through a ton of rubies. Seems better to make your own now and reap the benefits vs waiting.

How many rubies are you sitting on? People are saying Season 2 is months off and even the guaranteed SSS system requires you to go through a ton of rubies. Seems better to make your own now and reap the benefits vs waiting.

Almost 2,500. I make around 300 a week just for dailies, arena, guild PvP, and labyrinth. I'm expecting to have around 4,000 or more when season 2 rolls around.

Einbroch

Banned
PVP is bullshit.

I can't Aim on my Archer before the Mage uses sheep, thus meaning we lose the fight. Completely broken, not even worth doing guild battle. Probably done with it.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
PVP is bullshit.

I can't Aim on my Archer before the Mage uses sheep, thus meaning we lose the fight. Completely broken, not even worth doing guild battle. Probably done with it.

Arena and labrynth are pretty much the only things Mage has going for them at the moment. Let us have something! Archers get world bosses and raids.

JigsawX

Priest got nothing.

Priest don't need to pray for a good healer summon? :D. Comes in handy at times. Spent a long time looking for 55 priests to help me with Gram Myth. Also makes the Junglefury myth doable if your party wants to be stingy on scrolls. Finally got the myth gloves. Not a optimal roll and has str....but I'll take it.

wapplew

Priest don't need to pray for a good healer summon? :D. Comes in handy at times. Spent a long time looking for 55 priests to help me with Gram Myth. Also makes the Junglefury myth doable if your party wants to be stingy on scrolls. Finally got the myth gloves. Not a optimal roll and has str....but I'll take it.

But priest are fucked in weekly ruby events, fucked in set item bonuses, all those increase arcane damage stat is useless.
Plus always get half healing map at the final day of guild battle that make us useless.
I guess tank are worst is the only consolation, oh wait, they have a skill that can one shot enemy which is great for all those events. Yup, priest got nothing.

Einbroch

Banned
Rebirthed an A unit into a B from that tier sheet. Oh well.

I had three SSS tanks, still have three. My damage is so pitiful. :lol

Top Bottom