• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Blaze (iOS/Android) |OT| Looks Like Vanillaware, Tastes Like F2P

KimChi

Anyone played Dungeon Link? It's another game by Gamevil and it looks interesting.

I've been playing it on and off, its not bad with daily quests that give gems for rare summons. Has pvp(still needs to be balanced) and daily raid bosses. It gives you the option of either evolving a unit or combining it with another to get something random in the next rarity like dragon blaze.
Also nice that it has an auto button to grind stages for fodder.

garath

Combined for another SSS. Dark mage pari. I think I remember her being pretty good on the tier list? Certainly better than warrior gar.

Yaari

Combined for another SSS. Dark mage pari. I think I remember her being pretty good on the tier list? Certainly better than warrior gar.

Tier 4 :(

I've been playing it on and off, its not bad with daily quests that give gems for rare summons. Has pvp(still needs to be balanced) and daily raid bosses. It gives you the option of either evolving a unit or combining it with another to get something random in the next rarity like dragon blaze.
Also nice that it has an auto button to grind stages for fodder.
Okay might try then, it does look fun.

Limit

Started playing this last week. Rolling with level 33 mage right now and have sort of hit a wall at the fortress in normal mode as I don't have any healers in my team. So grinding out my levels and rapport to acquire more rubies, which, in turn I will be using to acquire more allies. Hopefully will come across a priest sometime soon.

I am not getting the guild battle system. Joined some random guild and got into a match where I got smoked. Everyone fighting seems to be level 50 or above.

At the very least I am a fan of leveling up your allies system. I currently have 3 ss allies and getting to my first sss one will take a long while, it feels like. Also I wish acquiring money via labyrinth was a faster process. It takes way too long to grind there. But as everything is new I don't mind right now.

JigsawX

So after today's non stop running of raids during the rate up I now have the following Mythical SSS

4 Bows, 2 Arrows, 1 Daggers,1 Sword 1 Staff, 1 Orb.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos

She is lower tier on the lists but holy hell her damage. I maxed her to +8 and she outDPSes my Aura Windlune. She may not be the best mage, but mage allies are pretty strong.

aranth

bellesnow7eoys.png

I'll never doubt you again RNGesus.

yamo

Can i level up a character from S to SS (for example) somehow? I've managde to go to S max +1 or something so far in one of my allies.

goober

Hnnnggghhh nice! hopefully farm enough feeder units by the end of the weekend to get my first SSS unit. Just got a Black Snow SS so im satisfied with how its going so far

edit: my first SSS. RNGesus is on GAFs side today

Dang you got Brightspark and Black Snow back there! Congrats!

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Hnnnggghhh nice! hopefully farm enough feeder units by the end of the weekend to get my first SSS unit. Just got a Black Snow SS so im satisfied with how its going so far

Okay you inspired me. Gonna combine 2 SS for an SSS.

let's see....

Edit: Commander Azur. Seems ok but dont' really need dps :\

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Do you guys often lag in this game? Sometimes it takes a long time before my screen catches up with the fight.

I had this at the beginning of fights until I turned off sound.

Otherwise when it does that it is because of your connection. You probably have an app like facebook using your data.

Sword Familiar

178% of NeoGAF posters don't understand statistics
Do you guys often lag in this game? Sometimes it takes a long time before my screen catches up with the fight.

It doesn't happen very often to me. Sometimes I'll have allies get stuck in the middle of the battlefield though, for some reason, and other times I can't even see the enemies (this is very rare).

Yaari

I had this at the beginning of fights until I turned off sound.

Otherwise when it does that it is because of your connection. You probably have an app like facebook using your data.

Mmh, I'll look into that. I do think Sound is enabled even though I have it turned off.

Damn, I had been using the third slot for 20 Shadowcrag Raids, then some guy beat me to it, and ofcourse the helm drops. Haha.

bellesnow7eoys.png

I'll never doubt you again RNGesus.

I will be sure to nuke your Belle Snow and Brightspark if I ever come across you in the Arena. :D

Anyway, just when I didn't pay attention to my Deathcrown raid, I won a Buster Bow. Yessss, my set is complete!

JigsawX

Oh wow just combined for my 5th SS for the event. Used that premium summon and out popped Black Snow.

Would she replace my Max SSS Dark Marble Pearla?

Limit

Where do you get items for your accessory slots (yeah gurl) from? I just finished the normal mode and didn't get a single accessory item. Is it just from raids or just my bad RNG luck?

goober

I combined for an SS and got Idun again. Used the summon and got an A. Ugh.

And I already mastered them so no extra rubies!!

Yaari

I don't like how the first boost is 30%, and the second EXP boost is 50%. I don't want to wait until I use my shoes. :(

Yaari

Yeah but it's in like 6 hours. So you'll refill by then.

Yeah, it's more a time thing. Playing on US servers as EU. Haha.

Also, it's very tempting to start using A's for all of my enhancing, but I know I'll regret it in the long run. Bleh.

goober

Yeah, it's more a time thing. Playing on US servers as EU. Haha.

Also, it's very tempting to start using A's for all of my enhancing, but I know I'll regret it in the long run. Bleh.

I'm impatient and used all my A's. I've been farming since earlier today and barely got any B or C allies. Allies go quick.

Ended up combining my repeat SS and got SSS Freyd. I don't know how to react.

Saprol

Got SS Black Snow. Two team buffs and an ally summoning ability sounds ridiculous. And there's a better version of her in SSS-rank?!

What's the name for the neogaf guild on US server? I'm about to hit 50, and I could have sworn it was mentioned somewhere in the OP but I can't find it anymore. Ign is Diphorous (Ziltmar) btw.

johnsmith

remember me
I've yet to pull anything above an S. Has anybody calculated the rates? Probably has to be the worst out of any game out there.

Saprol

I've yet to pull anything above an S. Has anybody calculated the rates? Probably has to be the worst out of any game out there.

Most games don't let you mash two of the same rarity together to get a random unit of the rank above it. Usually just end up stuck with whatever you've got.

I've rarely pulled S or SS units. Most of the SS units on my team I got from combining max-enhance S-ranks, which I got from combining A-ranks, and so on.

Yaari

Yeah you don't expect to pull anything above S, I don't anyway. When it does happen, it is great. The reason I like the game so much is that eventually everyone can get their SSS's.

I wonder when we can expect the Paladin that was mentioned?

Also I'm 3.36% for Arena. I hope I can stay under the 5%, that's probably the best I can hope for at the moment.

Edit: Combined a Desert Gnoll SS again, haha. Keep them coming. As long as it ain't a SSS.
Edit 2: Does anyone know how much longer this 100% friend duration event last? If I don't have time to wait for increased exp again, I'll have to do it soon because I want to clear Legend Gram.

Ventara

That's an awesome pull. Why can't I ever get lucky?

Anyways, I'm really struggling in the final area on Legend. Even with the ally duration bonus, I'm still getting my ass kicked. And I have a full team of SS that are almost maxed. I think it may be my equipment. Most of my guys are wearing equipment 10 levels below their level.

Yaari

Made it to Gram on Legend too. It has taken many tries and revival scrolls. Hope I can kill Gram before the Ally thing ends. But not sure how to reach him. I'm usually out of scrolls once I reach stage 4. And the only Lvl55 I can use is on a pretty long cooldown.

KimChi

Made it to Gram on Legend too. It has taken many tries and revival scrolls. Hope I can kill Gram before the Ally thing ends. But not sure how to reach him. I'm usually out of scrolls once I reach stage 4. And the only Lvl55 I can use is on a pretty long cooldown.

I think the friend buff lasts until the end of today so you have some time, maybe a healer friend can help you survive?

Yaari

I think the friend buff lasts until the end of today so you have some time, maybe a healer friend can help you survive?

Yeah possibly. I need to get one though, all the Priest denied my request, so I have an overdose of Rogues on my list, Lol.

KimChi

Yeah possibly. I need to get one though, all the Priest denied my request, so I have an overdose of Rogues on my list, Lol.

Do you have me on your friendlist? I can switch to my lvl50 priest.

edit:it is a magnify ultimate priest though so might not help that much on heals lol.

Top Bottom