• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Blaze (iOS/Android) |OT| Looks Like Vanillaware, Tastes Like F2P

Yaari

What's friend invocation 100%? Seems pointless, I got it as a bonus.

Edit: Ah, longer use of friends;
Event details here:

Greetings Bodens,

It's finally the weekend! We know you'll be spending lots of time playing so we want to help you out~

Event Details

From 12 PM to midnight everyday, there will be special buffs every 3 hours.
Be sure to take advantage of these limited time buffs!

Event Date and Times

12 PM ~ 3 PM: Raid Item Drop 50% Increase
3 PM ~ 6 PM: EXP + Gold Drop Rate 30% Increase
6 PM ~ 9 PM: Raid Item Drop 50% Increase
9 PM ~ 12 AM: EXP + Gold Drop Rate 30% Increase
All day: Friend Help Time is DOUBLED (60 sec -> 120 sec)

Note:
- 50% Increase means 50% of the original rate.
(Ex: If there is a 10% chance of an SS item, it will be 15% during the event time.)
- EXP Boost only applies to "Adventure Mode." (Does not apply to Raid, Endless or Arena)

Sword Familiar

178% of NeoGAF posters don't understand statistics
Anyone know how to get the bonus rubies for installing/playing Million Arthur? I made it to level 7 in the game, which, with the install, should have given me 40 rubies, but nothing.

Tempted to get the extra raid chest. Anyone have any experience on how much it helps, if at all?

It's not worth it. You should buy more tickets with rubies instead if you're hungry for items. 9 rubies will give you 10 extra tries vs 10 rubies for one chance to get an item.

garath

The extra helper time is definitely a boon. I figured I'd try to progress a bit more in Myth. Even then, hitting those stages with ALL unexpected lighting shamans is mind numbing.

SteveO409

Did you know Halo invented the FPS?
oh man the longer ally time helped me push through the Fortress on Legend. wonder if i should push myself to get to mythic fortress because i don't see myself beating it without the ally timer later on lol

edit: never mind..the mobs in mythic hit like a truck. Im already having troubles with in Pixie Falls and I have 3 SS characters

goober

Ah, supposed to get to gram w/o using your friend ally generally

Ah, I meant I use my ally at Gram and he keeps calling his allies. The third time he summons them I get wiped.

But the double duration helped me out and I beat him! on to Myth!

Yaari

SSS Combine time .... and we get..............

Ranger Kay. Bleh.

Did pull a SS Ger though. So back on the way for another combine.

Edit: Still got 16 S' left to work with. I guess for now it's easier to make SS+SS rather than rebirth, which appears to eat a ton of A's. I can make SS without ever using a S level character.

StuffRuff

Yeah the ally bonus is really helping me get through legendary stuff at the moment. Had been stuck at a wall for a while.

Sent some of you fellow guildies some friend invites, hope thats ok!

Ventara

What's friend invocation 100%? Seems pointless, I got it as a bonus.

Edit: Ah, longer use of friends;
Event details here:

Yes! Glad they brought back the raid and exp bonus. Those helped a lot last time, and the extended ally duration should help me progress through Legend easier.

Cybolt

50% of the time, it shows some shitty purple (S) gear.

45% of the time, it shows a yellow (SS) gear.

5% of the time, it shows a red (SSS) gear.

That's been my experience from observing the stupid ruby box.

That seems accurate with what I have seen. Though I guess it seems more frequent when you feel discouraged by the normal drops.

It's not worth it. You should buy more tickets with rubies instead if you're hungry for items. 9 rubies will give you 10 extra tries vs 10 rubies for one chance to get an item.

Thanks for the suggestions. Extra attempts seem better than one extra drop for sure.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Wow. Magnify priest is pretty OP. I just cleared myth at lvl 54 without using a single scroll on Gram.

My mage am cry.

That seems accurate with what I have seen. Though I guess it seems more frequent when you feel discouraged by the normal drops.

Thanks for the suggestions. Extra attempts seem better than one extra drop for sure.

I've gotten to the point where I set my archer to auto-win Legendary Deathcrown. I need my Buster Bow and Buster Armor and the bastard is refusing to drop it. Grrrrrrrrrr.

Wow. Magnify priest is pretty OP. I just cleared myth at lvl 54 without using a single scroll on Gram.

My mage am cry.

Since my lvl 52 archer is currently stuck on Mythic Pixie Falls, I've been using my shoes on my soon-to-be Magnify Priest, which is already on Legendary at lvl 45. 16.8% + 16.8% exp boost is sooooo good.

Kalavaras

Banned

My mage am cry.

Do you have another priest in your party or can you solo heal it? I wanna try the magnify build but I haven't got my hands on any priest allies.

Finally beat Legend Gram with some awesome RNG on the first phases. Sometimes I ended up almost wiping in the 1st phase when the enemy went batshit crazy. This time I got smoothly to phase 4 and ended up using just 1 hp scroll cause I was so nervous.

Edit: Did my second SSS combine and got Deathcrown. I guess I'm okay with him.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Do you have another priest in your party or can you solo heal it? I wanna try the magnify build but I haven't got my hands on any priest allies.

Finally beat Legend Gram with some awesome RNG on the first phases. Sometimes I ended up almost wiping in the 1st phase when the enemy went batshit crazy. This time I got smoothly to phase 4 and ended up using just 1 hp scroll cause I was so nervous.

I used another magnify priest helper. Basically alternate magnify so your party is constantly buffed.

This allows my VIRI (SS AOE healer) to heal for like 6k and keeps the party going.

The biggest help is my SSS characters are lvl 55 and at +MAX. So when they are magnified they wreck the adds almost instantly.

goober

Wow difficulty spike is real in Myth.

I used another magnify priest helper. Basically alternate magnify so your party is constantly buffed.

This allows my VIRI (SS AOE healer) to heal for like 6k and keeps the party going.

The biggest help is my SSS characters are lvl 55 and at +MAX. So when they are magnified they wreck the adds almost instantly.

What's your team like?

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Wow difficulty spike is real in Myth.

What's your team like?

55 SSS Pirate King Byron +8
55 SSS Aura Windlune +8
55 SSS Dark Mage Pari (or something that starts with a P, she is the mage not the healer) +7
55 SS Priest Viri +7
54 priest magnify with non +d crappy buster gear

I beat him on my mage with the same team but Pirate king was +5, aura was +3, and mage pari was +3 but I used tons of scrolls and it took many tries to get the correct add RNG.

With my priest I just coasted through like it was nothing.

Salamande

3PAoBky0ftVsin4gWcH7ZdPL3TsnrTqN6t2dmN_tWMo=w711-h400-no

I'm pretty happy with my crew. Having a SSS healer is nice. And Black Snow is incredible - can't imagine how good Belle Snow is.

goober

3PAoBky0ftVsin4gWcH7ZdPL3TsnrTqN6t2dmN_tWMo=w711-h400-no

I'm pretty happy with my crew. Having a SSS healer is nice. And Black Snow is incredible - can't imagine how good Belle Snow is.

I think Belle Snow and Black Snow on the same team would be hilarious. Them summoning + you summoning your ally.

Edit: Just spent 10 rubies after a raid and got the buster armor. sweeeeeet

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Whats' everyones most wanted SSS?

Any but the bottom of the barrel ones I have now. If there was a way to pay for SSS pull, I think I would be poor. Actually, since the pull rates are so bad, it's an easy way to avoid spending any money. I know I won't get anything.

JigsawX

Just to make sure I'm doing my math right,
Stam = 32 hp for each point correct?

so Soverign Set is +37 stam for bonus. - 1184 HP

Death Emp set has 2 piece bonus for - 1474.

So Death emp set should be better correct? Unless there's some additional stat modifier I'm missing?

SteveO409

Did you know Halo invented the FPS?
I wish it was easier to farm feeder units like gold in labyrinth. I feel so stingy using up A units for my SS or S. Im assuming its just RNG and FP to get the B/C feeders consistently?

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I know RNG is RNG, but I'm up to 26 raids in a row with a blue item as a reward. Where the F is the 50% raid buff!

JigsawX

Just got the final piece of my Blazing set, all 6 pieces rolled meh but at least now I feel complete! Now to look for better rolls / equips for group

Einbroch

Banned
I know RNG is RNG, but I'm up to 26 raids in a row with a blue item as a reward. Where the F is the 50% raid buff!
I'm not saying you're a liar, but that is extraordinarily unlikely.

I've run my 16 today and I've seen at least three times there being not even a single blue as an option.

Yaari

Making great progress because of this longer Ally duration. I don't think I'll be beating Myth Gram but I should be able to get some nice level ups.

Edit: I get that this game has adds when booting up. But 4? And now one for an entirely different game? Lame.

ZoronMaro

It's a good thing they did this double friend time thing, cause I realized I've been playing this game wrong the whole time. I didn't realize it was just summoning an AI helper. This is probably why I've also had so much trouble in hero mode isn't it?

Oh well, finally beat hero and I'm blazing through legend now with my over-leveled party. The assist really makes a difference.

Got a Buster Armor but it doesn't have evasion on it. I'm going to miss my 54% evasion. =/

Could really use a Buster Bow though. =/

On another note, my Magnify Priest is a few levels away from being able to use ultimate Magnify. This is assuming that I don't spend rubies resetting my skills.

Top Bottom