• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Blaze (iOS/Android) |OT| Looks Like Vanillaware, Tastes Like F2P

Wow, much jelly.

Did respec on my mage to sheep ultimate and love it so much more than the meteor ultimate. Especially with that low cd, eats up mp like crazy if you dont have too much mp though.

I found equipment with MP recovery bonuses to be highly desirable for my mage and priest. At least I don't have to worry about managing my MP while I let the computer auto-win raids for me.

KimChi

I found equipment with MP recovery bonuses to be highly desirable for my mage and priest. At least I don't have to worry about managing my MP while I let the computer auto-win raids for me.
Yea forgot to mention about mp recovery as well.

How does Ultimate work? I brought Ranran to MAX+4 but it doesn't give me the option to go higher. Is ultimate only for SSS units?
I believe max+ultimate is only for SSS with the whole ascension thingy eventually coming.

edit:btw, has guild battle been kicking you guys out of a room after 1 battle? constantly happening to me and it never did that when I was in previous guild. Always see something like "you rejected the invite" after finishing up a battle.

KimChi

May I have an invite? Account nickname: Rurunaki

I'm not the guild leader so I can't send you an invite. Try searching for it in the guild tab, NeoGAF (caps important) and request to join. Should be accepted whenever the guild leader gets on ^^.

Yea forgot to mention about mp recovery as well.

I believe max+ultimate is only for SSS with the whole ascension thingy eventually coming.

edit:btw, has guild battle been kicking you guys out of a room after 1 battle? constantly happening to me and it never did that when I was in previous guild. Always see something like "you rejected the invite" after finishing up a battle.

Doesn't that just mean the other person bailed?

Sciel

I have gold accessories on for all 3 slots, and on one ally. The event was 50% gold buff so that helped out a lot. It's additive and not multiplicative.

It is extremely time efficient, and for Lab runs, instead of using tickets and time in there, I can just do raids more comfortably without worrying about gold constantly.

At the moment I'm just stock piling up on gold cause I felt very poor early on enhancing gear and allies.

It was above 6k cause I missed it with 6k.

Maybe just a hundred or so points higher, it's been extremely annoying missing 1% grinding out 6k+ points.

I missed hydra by .5%, will probably miss it again this week as well. -.-

Have you spent any money on this game? If so how much?

Either I am super unlucky or I need to drop some cash on this game. I have 7 SSS, and not one of them is at Max yet.
I do spend occasionally on the game, though its mostly on the monthly first purchase set. Its certainly not enough to the extend where i could spam premium summons. Most of it is just stupidly good luck.

btw THE MERCS IS A DUPE GUYS T_T.

Chaos17

Gamevil Japan announce Season 2 coming 21th july!!
https://translate.google.fr/transla...p/archives/cat_857306.html&edit-text=&act=url

From Google trad :

- Ascension units (no angels?)
- new areas for story
- Character level to release the upper limit from 55 to 60
- Add a new monsters and raid monster
- Fellow expansion slot from 60 trout to 70 allies
- Change 40 people reward friends invitation from S fellow to fellow SS
- A certain period of time in the raid matching has elapsed when the AI ​​character participation
- Add accessories slot
- Game app icon change
- new difficulty mode "nightmare" (?)

e28a9cbf.jpg

HYPE ^o^!

Note
: just like the update we just got, if Japan get it, we will also get it. It's just that Japan Gamevil like to preview stuff before western Gamevil. So it should be a global update.

Edit : guck! to celebrate the ipcoming second season, Japan website allow pre-registeration (for new account ?)
So you get bonus summon allies SS or SSS
http://crossevent.gamevil.com/event/star/evt14/pc/index.html?e=1

Come on now west Gamevil, do the same for us!

Kalavaras

Banned
Yeaaaah Ill probably stick to top 5%. My team of MAX Deathcrown, MAX crocodile tank always forget the name, +5 Pitch and +4 Karang keeps getting demolished by teams that arent as upgraded but higher tier. Some rogues also seem to be able to solo my entire team, at least if their allies manage to get any CC on my priest. Im around 3,7k and its hard already. Maybe Ill spare some ticket bonuses and start the climb earlier next week.

Ventara

https://translate.google.fr/transla...p/archives/cat_857306.html&edit-text=&act=url

From Google trad :

- new areas for story
- Fellow expansion slot from 60 trout to 70 trout
- A certain period of time in the raid matching has elapsed when the AI ​​character participation
- Add accessories slot
- Game app icon change

e28a9cbf.jpg

HYPE ^o^!

Note : just like the update we just got, if Japan get it, we will also get it. It's just that Japan Gamevil like to preview stuff before western Gamevil. So it should be a global update.

Edit : guck! to celebrate the ipcoming second season, Japan website allow pre-registeration (for new account ?)

Wow! Didn't think it'd be so soon! I am hype!

Though what's this about?

- Fellow expansion slot from 60 trout to 70 trout

Trout? And am I reading the second part right? We get to summon SS allies with 40 friend points? No way that's right, right?

Wow! Didn't think it'd be so soon! I am hype!

Though what's this about?

Trout? And am I reading the second part right? We get to summon SS allies with 40 friend points? No way that's right, right?

Just google translate being weird. Basically we can have 70 allies

Ventara

Just google translate being weird. Basically we can have 70 allies

Ah, alright.

But seriously, I was not expecting this so soon. I am nowhere near having an Ultimate, so I'll probably get owned in the Arena once this update comes out, lol.

Does the guaranteed pull come with this update?

Chaos17

Ah, alright.

But seriously, I was not expecting this so soon. I am nowhere near having an Ultimate, so I'll probably get owned in the Arena once this update comes out, lol.

Does the guaranteed pull come with this update?
Same, I just started Myth, lol.
I didn't saw any information about the guarantee pull.

Anyone have a 55 priest i can add? Trying to beat Myth Gram but it seems all my priest friends deleted me or something. Cauchy is my name

My priest is 55 but I'm playing on Eu.
Name : Aslinng

Yaari

So that's a new SSS for new accounts only then?
I hope we'll get the update. I really like the pace of all of the content so far though.

Also, is the japanese version of that pre-reg page already up? If so, we should make a thread about it on the Gamevil forum. After all, since they don't tell us anything until they patch the game, it will already be too late if we sit around and wait. No?

Ventara

They should really move back the daily buffs 3 hours. Fell asleep waiting for the 12-3AM Exp. bonus buff and ended up wasting 30 shoes.

On the plus side, I felt great in the morning, lol.

Same, I just started Myth, lol.
I didn't saw any information about the guarantee pull.

Hmm, alright. I don't have much rubies saved anyways, though I might have enough to do 1 27-pull if it does come with that update.

So that's a new SSS for new accounts only then?
I hope we'll get the update. I really like the pace of all of the content so far though.

Also, is the japanese version of that pre-reg page already up? If so, we should make a thread about it on the Gamevil forum. After all, since they don't tell us anything until they patch the game, it will already be too late if we sit around and wait. No?

Yeah, the pace of the new content has been great, though I wonder if it'll slow down when we catch up to the Korean game. Actually, has our updates been faster, or is it in line with the Korean version?

Anyways, are there a lot of people who play the Japanese version of the game?

I finally managed to perform my first SS fusion. Priest Viri. Looks like I have a new primary healer. Sorry, Ranran, you've been replaced, Viri pretty much looks like a direct upgrade. Apparently, she's the best SS priest and among the best SS allies period. Fuck yes.

Chaos17

I finally managed to perform my first SS fusion. Priest Viri. Looks like I have a new primary healer. Sorry, Ranran, you've been replaced, Viri pretty much looks like a direct upgrade. Apparently, she's the best SS priest and among the best SS allies period. Fuck yes.

Gratz!

Yaari

I'm quite happy with that then. It's quite difficult to get a group at certain times.

I really hope we get the S2 too. I'd love for my trash SSS's to serve some purpose.

Should we make a topic on Gamevil asking if we get that free SSS too? I don't want to NOT do it, and then find out we've been skipped on.

Chaos17

I'm quite happy with that then. It's quite difficult to get a group at certain times.

I really hope we get the S2 too. I'd love for my trash SSS's to serve some purpose.

Should we make a topic on Gamevil asking if we get that free SSS too? I don't want to NOT do it, and then find out we've been skipped on.
Edit : good idea.

Pejo

From Google trad :

- new areas for story
- Fellow expansion slot from 60 trout to 70 allies
- Add accessories slot
- Game app icon change

e28a9cbf.jpg

HYPE ^o^!

Note : just like the update we just got, if Japan get it, we will also get it. It's just that Japan Gamevil like to preview stuff before western Gamevil. So it should be a global update.

Oh yyeaaaahhh! Finally my Ruby hoarding will pay off. I'd be super pumped if this is also coming to Global. I'm going to have so many SSS trout.

Einbroch

Banned
So at this point, do you guys think it's best to save rubies or spend them for that 2 bonus summons per 10 summons?

Save if we get the guarantee SSS thing. If we don't, that would suck major butt. However, it makes sense they wouldn't advertise it so far in advance. They want people to buy rubies now, and then again when the update drops.

Encouraged by my last fusion result, I went and busted my ass to fuse another set of redundant S-ranks and got Hunter Misty, who is apparently the second-best SS rogue. I can dig it.

Yaari

True, and also, I could see the 2 free summon thing coming back. It's probably going to be in each GM event from now on.

Ventara

Save if we get the guarantee SSS thing. If we don't, that would suck major butt. However, it makes sense they wouldn't advertise it so far in advance. They want people to buy rubies now, and then again when the update drops.

Yeah, I'd definitely save for the guaranteed SSS pull if it is coming with the update, but if it doesn't, I'd hate to miss out on the 2 free summons currently going.

True, and also, I could see the 2 free summon thing coming back. It's probably going to be in each GM event from now on.

You know, you're right. I can totally see this becoming a common thing, or coming back at the very least. I guess I'll save my meager amount for the 21st.

Pejo

Does anyone know if Pally comes with Season 2, or is that a different update? I can't wait to try that class out.

Kalavaras

Banned
What do you do when your fodder is full of C's and you can't really upgrade your main allies? Do you start upgrading C's to B for better fodder? The game has suddenly started to feel so slow in terms of getting rubies for pulls. Running out of fresh allies to farm for the 10 ruby bonus and there's just not much. Pretty much my only hope is to slowly build another SSS and hope its a high tier one. If I get another crappy one theres no hope in sight until the ascension patch.

edit: "theres just not much" + to do I mean. Kind of stuck in everything, just trying to maintain the current positions Ive had the past couple weeks. Not really going anywhere. Or something blah Im tired.

Ventara

What do you do when your fodder is full of C's and you can't really upgrade your main allies? Do you start upgrading C's to B for better fodder? The game has suddenly started to feel so slow in terms of getting rubies for pulls. Running out of fresh allies to farm for the 10 ruby bonus and there's just not much. Pretty much my only hope is to slowly build another SSS and hope its a high tier one. If I get another crappy one theres no hope in sight until the ascension patch.

You're completely out of S and A units to upgrade? It's a last resort, but yeah, I'd make a B unit to free up a little space.

garath

I'm getting smoked in the Labyrinth. I'm like top 20% now. I've fallen so far behind on some of these events. At least I'm still getting top 5% in arena. That's something at least.

KimChi

I'm getting smoked in the Labyrinth. I'm like top 20% now. I've fallen so far behind on some of these events. At least I'm still getting top 5% in arena. That's something at least.

really? how far do you get in labyrinth?
I can get up to wave 26-27 and starting from wave 25 got me up to 300k points, ranked at 8% atm. My team is all SS+max dark breath, viri, abyss king and 1 SSS+4 aura windlune.

Top Bottom