• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Blaze (iOS/Android) |OT| Looks Like Vanillaware, Tastes Like F2P

Ventara

Mage

uW7Cq8g.jpg

JbZhol5.jpg

U10q1Ui.jpg

Archer

Warrior

Rogue

Sorry can't seem to find anything on healer, unless it's named differently, which would be stupid.

Staying in the top 50 for arena is getting rough. Not sure if I can keep it up next week
It sure is. Even harder when you are in the top 50 with a below average team like what I'm rocking. Currently fluctuating around 25-30 but there are only 3 teams that I can beat so I just have to refresh all day. I think I will stick to top 1% next time.

sensui-tomo

Yea I am about due for an bad SSS. I been getting decent to amazing combines.

I wish I had a helper ally, been middling in the top 3 percent in Arena for a while :(

Helper ally? gonna get a konfi... I jest, i hope that no one gets those terrible summons... except an archer.. cause lord do i need one for bloodwing ascension.

What exactly is the point of registering? What do you miss out on if you don't get in?

An SS unit.
Just make sure you play on the 21st/ when the update is out to get an SSS

Ventara

Just make sure you play on the 21st/ when the update is out to get an SSS

Dude, I pretty much make sure I never let my shoes/tickets hit the 30 cap at this point. Except when I'm sleeping. But if I can somehow play this game while sleeping, I probably would. I'm so addicted.

Cybolt

Where does the Fortress Amulet drop? Zones 4 and 9? Has it been confirmed?

I don't want to farm an area for nothing.

Interested in knowing this as well. My understanding is that boss stages have the best chance to drop it but does it necessarily have to be the last stage or do the other red stages work too?

Fighting Patta or the Freya is easier than Gram.

Chaos17

Did anyone get any kind of confirmation e-mail for the per-registration? Getting paranoid I put in the wrong e-mail or something.

Morning,

Same, I didn't got yet the email.

Edit: Actually, looks like there will be another chance on Monday.

I stayed up late for nuthing ? T_T
I mean I could've just waited monday ?...
I don't like this kind of bait to get watchers.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ-̫͡-ʔ Edit : a quick guide (from Google translate) about the ascension system ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ-̫͡-ʔ
Source : http://cafe.naver.com/dragonblaze.c...cialmenutype=&userDisplay=15&articleid=516739

1. Make an ultimate => SSS Max+5
Note : I couldn't transtlate the picture but it seems to represent a chart/table of possible combination/compatibility allies.
4lsCRiU.png

2. Gather/buy potions
Different type of potions because different type of allies (so far we only know about angels and legendaries allies)
UfAWwUJ.jpg

3. Depending on who you picked to combine you will only see characters for that class
For example, in the picture below, the player can choose ascended mages classes
PfprHqH.jpg

vfjrIAb.jpg

GDRaOzF.jpg

hDz2H7T.jpg

4. Confirm you choice
Sinvu4R.jpg

Edit : re-uploaded the pictures since the were not working

Yaari

Do we know the skills? Wow, I'm pretty excited for Season 2. I think my shitty units will come in really nicely now.

Limit

I'm utterly stuck in forgotten forest because of those damn electricity casting chameleons. Think those ascended monsters should make passing that region more doable.

Chaos17

I'm utterly stuck in forgotten forest because of those damn electricity casting chameleons. Think those ascended monsters should make passing that region more doable.

Me too, I'm stuck in that forest >_<
Even spending money on scrolls can"t save my party all the time.
I need an AoE mage ally so bad.

garath

Working on myth gram finally. Gotten close a couple times. Will be nice to finally raid deathcrown myth and get some decent gear

This rose event is driving me up a fucking wall. It's been over 600 shoes since my last rose of passion, not even fucking exaggerating. I'm at 17/20 for the SSS brooch, otherwise I'd just throw in the towel and call it quits on this fucking scam

Chaos17

This rose event is driving me up a fucking wall. It's been over 600 shoes since my last rose of passion, not even fucking exaggerating. I'm at 17/20 for the SSS brooch, otherwise I'd just throw in the towel and call it quits on this fucking scam

WoW!
You're so close!
I hope you will make it because I'm really curious of the stats :D

WoW!
You're so close!
I hope you will make it because I'm really curious of the stats :D

Immediately after posting this i got one. This fucking game. 18/20 now. I've 2 orange ones and 4 purple ones already. The oranges don't seem much better than the purples, and one of my oranges is kind of garbage. So I'm sure ill be disappointed

pgQ72lah.jpg

QBbdxith.jpg

To give you an idea how many shoes it took, i took a level 1 rogue about 25% through Myth. He's 45 now. Also took a level 1 mage about 90% through Normal. Level 21 now.

Edit: There's 190 levels per difficulty, so i estimate about 620 levels to get to this point in myth, and about 150 to the point I'm at on th other new character.

Add in about 50 random levels farmed on my main. Total = 830 levels, or just shy of 1660 shoes

JigsawX

Morning,

Same, I didn't got yet the email.

I stayed up late for nuthing ? T_T
I mean I could've just waited monday ?...
I don't like this kind of bait to get watchers.

&#661;•&#811;&#865;•&#661;*&#811;&#865;*&#661;•&#851;&#865;•&#660;-&#811;&#865;-&#661;•&#811;&#865;•&#660;*&#811;&#865;*&#660;-&#811;&#865;-&#660; Edit : a quick guide (from Google translate) about the ascension system &#661;•&#811;&#865;•&#661;*&#811;&#865;*&#661;•&#851;&#865;•&#660;-&#811;&#865;-&#661;•&#811;&#865;•&#660;*&#811;&#865;*&#660;-&#811;&#865;-&#660;
Source : http://cafe.naver.com/dragonblaze.c...cialmenutype=&userDisplay=15&articleid=516739

1. Make an ultimate => SSS Max+5
Note : I couldn't transtlate the picture but it seems to represent a chart/table of possible combination/compatibility allies.
Cap_2015-07-01_11-52-23-510.png

2. Gather/buy potions
Different type of potions because different type of allies (so far we only know about angels and legendaries allies)
Cap_2015-06-17_10-45-14-668.jpg

3. Depending on who you picked to combine you will only see characters for that class
For example, in the picture below, the player can choose ascended mages classes
Cap_2015-05-13_20-17-54-444.jpg

Cap_2015-05-13_20-18-08-791.jpg

Cap_2015-05-13_20-18-16-295.jpg

4. Confirm you choice
Cap_2015-05-13_20-18-36-777.jpg

Cap_2015-05-13_20-18-55-744.jpg

Bah now i need a SSS archer

Chaos17

pgQ72lah.jpg

QBbdxith.jpg

To give you an idea how many shoes it took, i took a level 1 rogue about 25% through Myth. He's 45 now. Also took a level 1 mage about 90% through Normal. Level 21 now.

Edit: There's 190 levels per difficulty, so i estimate about 620 levels to get to this point in myth, and about 150 to the point I'm at on th other new character.

Add in about 50 random levels farmed on my main. Total = 830 levels, or just shy of 1660 shoes

Poor ya :(
1660 shoes for those stats...

Kalavaras

Banned
use it for Ascension, to get the best ascended character once it comes out in 10 days.

Ill probably use my Pitch for that. Im still not 100% sure how the ascension works cause Ive read the funny translations only. If its something like get SSS to max and farm items, Im ready to let Pitch go cause she wouldnt fit my team anyway.

Edit: wait, does she have to be FULLY upgraded? If so, damn I need more tier4 trash SSS.

sensui-tomo

Im in love with warrior allies so Karang was gonna be my first choice. Does anyone know if Deathcrown and the new ascended Deathcrown can be in your team at the same time?

different abilities, different people, yup, hell if you wanted to you could have a party of Asc brightspark, brightspark, belle snow, black snow and red snow as an ally just to have that weird scenario

Kalavaras

Banned
different abilities, different people, yup, hell if you wanted to you could have a party of Asc brightspark, brightspark, belle snow, black snow and red snow as an ally just to have that weird scenario

Yeah lol. But then again I think ascended DC uses a shield and my tank is fine. So what Im missing is a proper archer/mage/rogue. Priest also why not but it wouldnt feel right to go for the priest when Im maining one myself. I also lack SSS rogue mage and priest so the archer seems like a logical choice.

goober

If I put an Boost Weapon Atk boost card on my priest, does it increase healing? It says on the skill sheet that the priest heals for X% of Attack, so I'm guessing it would, right?

Yaari

I wonder if I should stop making SSS's at this point. It still costs me a bunch of A's and I might be better off just creating Ascended units out of the 8 ones I have.

Ventara

Making my way through area 4 on Myth and man, this difficulty. My guys die so quickly. Every single step forward is a victory in and of itself. You cannot let your guard down at all, and I always have to use high level allies and scrolls.

I really need a good SSS tank and healer. I know many of you have done it without, but my current guys are just too squishy, and grinding for better equipment has been mostly fruitless.

KimChi

If I put an Boost Weapon Atk boost card on my priest, does it increase healing? It says on the skill sheet that the priest heals for X% of Attack, so I'm guessing it would, right?
Yea that should work, since healing is based on % of attack, there is also the card that boosts healing to consider.
Making my way through area 4 on Myth and man, this difficulty. My guys die so quickly. Every single step forward is a victory in and of itself. You cannot let your guard down at all, and I always have to use high level allies and scrolls.

I really need a good SSS tank and healer. I know many of you have done it without, but my current guys are just too squishy, and grinding for better equipment has been mostly fruitless.
Eh it is doable with SS tank and 2 SS healer. My party was full SS+max and SSS aura windlune+3 or so when I beat Myth. I think someone in this thread even beat myth with ranran.
I bet myth wouldn't be so hard if they just gave full equip slots for allies already lol, and took off the stupid 1 time thing when equiping allies and losing that equipment forever.

Ventara

So has there been any word on if the guaranteed SSS pull is also coming on the 21st? I really need that to make an ascended unit, because, let's be frank, unless the upgrade material is super-duper rare, everyone will have an ascended unit. I should be able to make another 4 SSS by the time the update rolls out without compromising my core team, and along with the free SSS and the guaranteed pulls, I should be able to make an ascended unit and max the best SSS of the lot. Those two SSS would join my other SSS and 2 SS to form my new team, which should help me stay competitive. My only concern is that I won't pull a SSS healer or a tank and be forced to use SS units for those, and I'll be pretty much empty in terms of resources to do anything if that happens.

Eh it is doable with SS tank and 2 SS healer. My party was full SS+max and SSS aura windlune+3 or so when I beat Myth. I think someone in this thread even beat myth with ranran.
I bet myth wouldn't be so hard if they just gave full equip slots for allies already lol, and took off the stupid 1 time thing when equiping allies and losing that equipment forever.

I'll have to see how things go, as I am still moving forward, just very slowly with great difficulty. But I just don't see this team getting past Patta. Though I will be making 1-2 new SSS once the new GM rewards reset, so I might have something I can use there.

I think someone in this thread even beat myth with ranran.
Quite a few people done it with Ranran, me included. Even now Ranran is still my main healer.

Even if you have average units, you can still beat myth as long as you gear up properly and enhance your units.

Man the 13th can't come soon enough. I've got 4 maxed SS and 4 maxed S ready to combine, but I'm waiting for the GM event to reset

Do the raids change in season 2, or do they just add some new ones? I haven't finished getting all the ruby rewards for finishing them, if there's a deadline i need to finish that

Top Bottom