• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Quest & Final Fantasy in Itadaki Street Special JPN boxart

Solid

http://www.gamefront.de/

Release: 22.12.04

streetsp.jpg

belgurdo

Banned
Looking at that box makes they wish they'd rotate artists on the DQ series instead of using Toriyama all the time. They look 100% better when drawn by different people

belgurdo

Banned
Are they only going to present characters from certain points in both series, or is everyone in both series in this?

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Dark Dragon said:
Mario Party clone. They wasted no time did they?

Yeah only waited until they made six of them... talk about getting out of the gate fast...

Mashing

Damn... they snubbed FFIX.... the only one I see there is Vivi (and he's really hard to see). Beatrix gets no damn love.... fuckers.

Pellham

Banned
Mario Party clone. They wasted no time did they?

Itadaki Street first came out on the Super Famicom. And besides, the gameplay is more like a real board game, then a mini-game board game.

this game ROCKS! I fell in love with it in the Dragon Quest III remake.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Pellham said:
this game ROCKS! I fell in love with it in the Dragon Quest III remake.

Wait, this is like that mini-game in DQIII remake?
I'm sold.

Solid

0wn3d said:
Another game with Cloud and the Final Fantasy 7 characters? Watch out Mario!
:lol

I want them to milk FFVIII! It even sold more than FFVII... hopefully we'll get something with Squall as the main character soon :)

Kuroyume

Banned
belgurdo said:
Looking at that box makes they wish they'd rotate artists on the DQ series instead of using Toriyama all the time. They look 100% better when drawn by different people

I thought you hated big eyed anime shit...

Deepthroat said:

I want them to milk FFVIII! It even sold more than FFVII... hopefully we'll get something with Squall as the main character soon :)

I would too, but I don't want to see Garden Racing, Mumba Breeding for cell phones, an Irvine/Laguna shooter for Zodiac, and a karaoke sim with Julia's scantily clad zombified corpse.

Actually some of those might be cool, but all I really want is a Final Fantasy VIII part 2 that has a much more relevant story than X-2, and perhaps explains a little more about the witches and has at least Squall, Rinoa, Laguna and Quistis playable.

X-2 was fun, but the overall story seemed unnecessary and parts of it made me want to vomit.

belgurdo

Banned
Kuroyume said:
I thought you hated big eyed anime shit...

I do. But I also like seeing stuff that different from the usual (i.e., this is different than Toriyama's work.)

And FFVIII-2? Only if they add in an Esthar Garden. *drool*

SantaC

Deepthroat said:

yeah i actually agree with you. I loved FF8. They had good characthers. Rinoa and Zell owned.

Zell with his own game please. Final Heaven > you.

Top Bottom