• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dream up concept art for a new video game in DALL-E 3

Kakax11

Banned
OIG.gc0rB_r5XKrJcEQ.KIN8

OIG.3V0i6Y9WGNccFuTH8hu8

OIG.XkNzh0ri9W0X3Nk9LLgo
OIG.bKYXKkSUgxHHCdAnZm__

OIG.eNJ05L_sZC0qinpxkMTu
OIG.L.m8I1n0nuLx1Ee5z961

OIG.aab_L6CwmvJy_XxByysw
OIG._42MxXg1IzKFIXQ9Ns_J

OIG.nM6eTNHM5._QPYCuv2cO
OIG.WxlltJJ0FGT53H49pql_

OIG.NkR8o1bvt5u0tDq6a_Ac
OIG.1cDnji8WPhlcbO7jp2g1

OIG.o1QE1BnIVakvBroHvnLL

EruditeHobo

Is everyone in here getting good results because they are digital artists and adjusting in photoshop? Can we get tags included when something is straight from a prompt? Because some of these look incredible. I'm getting some fun stuff, but nothing that is as consistent or polished, in terms of artstyle, as the best examples in here

Also, any prompt tips? I'm especially having issues with planes/distances, selectively placing things in foreground / mid ground / back ground / far off, and getting things where I want them in the composition in terms of right / left / high / low, etc. Also having camera angle / tilt / focal length / perspective issues. And I'm struggling to get good text/label results, even on simple, short strings of characters.

Thanks! Loving the stuff in here, great job to all. I'll be back when I get something cool!

I'd love to see every image linked with its prompt, and to know whether or not an image has been touched up in image editing programs.

Cheers.

Holammer

GLnq0UH.jpg

The picture was meant to depict Chris Hemsworth, but that's apparently no bueno and I got a blocked prompt. No matter how I phrased it or prompted, I couldn't get them clean shaven. Had similar problems with the hat, no hats half the time and unless I specified very specifically he could randomly get a Cordobés hat. Age too, you really need to wrestle with the AI.

publicity shot, young famous male actor without a beard in full Link costume (and Link's hat) relaxing with a cup of coffee at the studio lot for The Legend of Zelda, masterpiece, very detailed, soft lighting, intricate detail, lifelike, realistic, hyperrealism, 8k, UHD

Drizzlehell

Banned
The strangest thing about this AI is how it has trouble counting fingers, and even if it gets it right then the hand will be fucked up in some other way anyway, or the number of fingers will not be consistent between every limb. Pretty funny considering how it can render faces so realistically.

Holammer

SbgwPEX.jpg

Hay gais! A totes real leaked production shot from the filming of the Live Action Legend of Zelda. Had to add "blonde" because Bing wanted a more diverse casting.

Hollywood production of The Legend of Zelda, blonde actress for Zelda in full princess costume on the castle hyrule set discussing the scene with the passionate producer, masterpiece, very detailed, soft lighting, intricate detail, real life, lifelike, realistic, 8k, UHD, full body, visible boom mic

OKGLMLB.jpg

Youtube's JonTron suffering demonetization by Google painted by Leonardo DaVinci, paint on canvas, masterpiece, very detailed, soft lighting, intricate detail, realistic, 8k, UHD, national gallery material

Top Bottom