• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dream up concept art for a new video game in DALL-E 3

Nankatsu

Gold Member
Way of the Kong, Switch 2 exclusive

OIG.8NjMR4ADaFnWBNxCW0g4

OIG.w4rqE1v6cFaJLLg85I3y

OIG.iVePkAoWY.mGEs1HT56m

OIG.2eGaDxWwNvQcPJCHZaP4

OIG.0g5EHoFFWoAIo46Ii4zh

OIG.1UAJgfsKzL6uWJpxgK.Q

Holammer

Interesting. I have collected an Ameri-manga called Gold Digger since the 90's by an artist named Fred Perry (Comic is still ongoing with 300'ish issues).
For fun I tried to render an image with a character from the comic in Perry's style and Bing blocked the prompt. Turns out the man is better known for his saucy hentai he does on the side on the interwebs these days.
I dare not try Masamune Shirow in a prompt now. Satoshi Urushihara might be an instant game over.

Pantz

Tifa from Final Fantasy 7 holding two glasses of milky water in the legend of zelda wind waker on a raft in the ocean with cel-shaded Nintendo Gamecube 3D cartoon graphics with Young Link shown on a plasma tv

e0g3IKr.jpg
5qMpixc.jpg

JeviBDl.jpg
EUA5sWp.jpg

og1brQT.jpg
1f44cCi.jpg

Tifa from Final Fantasy 7 holding two glasses of milky water in the legend of zelda wind waker on a raft in the ocean with cel-shaded Nintendo Gamecube 3D cartoon graphics with Young Link shown being played on a nintendo switch at the table in photo realistic style

TlBmDpf.jpg
HI3ZN7M.jpg

Also, this would be an actual cool figure

JWTefUE.jpg

And, well...

dbIzpjw.jpg
GPQm7vB.jpg

Trilobit

I love the relaxing parts in stressful adventures.

I wish you could press a button and have Link sit his ass down by a fire and just relax in BotW.

QMIL4O5.jpg

Or that you could swing by your apartment whenever in Insomniac's Spider-Man and just chill for a while. Maybe play a mini-game on your PSP.

OIG.SpRGnEUcr5BJhtFI_2Uq

I would buy a whole DLC to the Arkham games that would allow me to just chill by Wayne manor and take a calming bath between fights with bad guys.

Sh5II0M.jpg

I did try the other prompt with that one, but it got...weird.
6PjBbvj.jpeg

E6Hmqm6.jpeg

4xjOC64.jpeg

cO672Dw.jpeg

sachos

It's crazy the power this tool gives to developers, we are just joking around here but a lot of these images in this thread are serious concept art material, made in seconds. And each time we use the tool we feed it data that will be used to eventually make it better (reinforcement feedback).

EruditeHobo

DALL-E 3 can't fail when it comes to rendering the Xenomorph, every image is near perfect.

Is this some kind of credit to the design of the xenomorph? Because I've had the same exact experience -- I've seen jank with everything else I've ever tried... except the xenomorph!

Top Bottom