• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dream up concept art for a new video game in DALL-E 3

ThisIsMyDog

OIG.bPdhi2bfvcih5X4.cwk0

Holammer

JHzoOIZ.jpg

DALL-E 3 can't fail when it comes to rendering the Xenomorph, every image is near perfect.

Xenomorph partially covered by fog with closed mouth and head titled slightly on the side, wet, single minor strand drool, cold breath effect, cinematic fog, looking at viewer, threatening atmosphere, dirty industrial environment, octane render, hyper realistic, Unreal Engine 5, 8K UHD, upper body, intricate composition, photorealistic,

aLLsSFr.jpg

A failed attempt to render a Joker/alien hybrid, but it turned out pretty good. Almost lifelike.

VHOYQ7g.jpg

During WW1, 6 explorers are captured by Germans in the South Atlantic. The Germans accidentally navigate off course and stumble upon the Antarctic uncharted subcontinent of Caprona.

Now out of fuel, the only way home is for the 6 explorers to chart the island, gather recourses to make fuel, fight off dinosaurs along with factions of cavemen and escape the jungles before the volcano erupts, boils the lake and kills everyone.

Drizzlehell

Banned
Weird. Every time I ask for something related to Frey from Forspoken it just gives me some generic looking bearded white guy. I wonder if there's some kind of a filter to prevent it from using all the memes from this game, lol.

Shadowplay1979

Gold Member
A single high-quality concept image like these could sell a whole graphic novel back in the day.

We could have this in Dall-e 3 but Bing has an aggressive censors turned on.
dall-e 3 is great for specifics but sucks on the arty side of things..things tend to look composited.....mj has the opposite problem. they need to get version 6 out soon which is gonna be the game changer

2 months ago tards were trying to say that AI is shit and it would destroy the game industry....

As I've said at the time and I'm saying again now, Ai will empower people more than ever, we will be able to work on our own creations, small developers will be able to develop AA and in the future even AAA games with a very small budget, beloved IPs will not be hold hostage by greed companies anymore.

Embrace Ai don't be a old fashioned tard.

ResurrectedContrarian

Suffers with mild autism
2 months ago tards were trying to say that AI is shit and it would destroy the game industry....

As I've said at the time and I'm saying again now, Ai will empower people more than ever, we will be able to work on our own creations, small developers will be able to develop AA and in the future even AAA games with a very small budget, beloved IPs will not be hold hostage by greed companies anymore.

Embrace Ai don't be a old fashioned tard.

Intention: in the future, AI will empower all people to make experimental and inventive games

Reality: in the future, AI will empower more people than ever to make big princess peach butt

Top Bottom