• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB: Photomode |OT| The better you look, the more you can get away with.

Gestault

i2jCTKPiaKouD.jpg

Oh man, beautifully understated composition there.

Dunlop

I was avoiding this game on principle due to the PS+ fuckup

But just getting a new 65" TV and seeing these screenshots is testing my resolve lol

Conduit

Banned

But just getting a new 65" TV and seeing these screenshots is testing my resolve lol

Like member above said it is a silly reason. Even if you play PS+ version, for full game upgrade you will pay the same price as i did on first day at launch.

Servbot24

Banned

You better live on a farm and not purchase anything from any company ever, because nearly all of them dramatically more problematic than Evolution. :p

ibbP0qhKjQwae4.jpg

I really like small touches in this game (like these graffiti). I'll have to take a couple of pics in that tunnel that has those Great Wave off Kanagawa drawings.

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.

You're avoiding buying one of the best racers in a long time because you feel entitled to something free that didn't happen?

Wow.

fritzo

cannot wait to see the Replay Mode for DC. recording a clip via the PS4 just isn't good enough. Hopefully its out soony.

Skux

I knew I was in for some goodness when I saw this thread bumped up.

I'm so glad the motion blur stays during photo mode. It doesn't in Infamous which means you can't capture motion in a shot, you have to imply it.

But here it's like being able to set the shutter speed. The tunnel shot looks like any good long-exposure shot you can take with a camera.

Shaneus

I knew I was in for some goodness when I saw this thread bumped up.

I'm so glad the motion blur stays during photo mode. It doesn't in Infamous which means you can't capture motion in a shot, you have to imply it.

But here it's like being able to set the shutter speed. The tunnel shot looks like any good long-exposure shot you can take with a camera.
You can set the exposure in it :)

Donos

oO guys, pls stahp.

I'm determined to build my first PC instead of going the PS4 route but the PC is 2x the price and also has no Driveclub and Bloodborne -_-.
Should not enter this thread again.

Javin98

Banned
Damn, the new Japan tracks look absolutely amazing and artistically beautiful. Does it snow on the Japan tracks? If so, does anyone have any shots?

Top Bottom