• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lj18d7vczp1qg4s5uo1_500.gif

Through trolls and posts. From the lowest gif to the highest nested quote, I fought him, Farenheit of Neogaf. Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the forum. Mods took me. And I strayed out of subscriptions and logins. Topics scrolled before me and every hour was as long as a 504 error during E3 .

But it was not the end. I felt life in me again.

I've been sent back until my task is done.

EloquentM

aka Mannny

Through trolls and posts. From the lowest gif to the highest nested quote, I fought him, Farenheit of Neogaf. Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the forum. Mods took me. And I strayed out of subscriptions and logins. Topics scrolled before me and every hour was as long as a 504 error during E3 .

But it was not the end. I felt life in me again.

I've been sent back until my task is done.
you are just ridiculous.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
London taught me that stella is a drink that I cannot consume without getting aggressive, I have now decided I will not drink it at all.

Nah its legal, 16 is legal in kansas. Yeah it was at a party, turns out she lifeguards at the gym I work at haha.

as for the other chick, we had a falling out over minor issues like feelings and exclusivity.
ahahaaa

Was she a good fuck? If so I reckon you'd better hit the pool.

See?

This is why we cant allow gay marriage.
8/10 Got me good
I am again drunk on 2 Wild Blue blueberry beers. It is the only alcohol I've found I like and one 6 pack can give me 3 nights. I don't even care if it makes me feel like a lightweight. It has a higher alcohol content than most beers. I'm 25 and didn't really drink anything until this year other than things like mudslides. I only drink alone and I've been doing it increasingly often and out of depression not fun.

Also, I hate myself, my body, and I want to die.
2 beers? I know it's 8% but the bottles are only 340ml..

Bar tenders are assholes.

The first drink is always super weak, but the third is super strong, so when you're finished you want more.

assholes, I have to drive back eventually!
This is not true, if it is that bartender is breaking the law.
aka Mac blew a mod
lol

kehs

Banned
Being a lightweight is awesome.

Easy on the wallet, easy on the bladder, easy on the liver.

I miss those days. =(

coldvein

Banned
London taught me that stella is a drink that I cannot consume without getting aggressive, I have now decided I will not drink it at all.

you better not have harmed acridmeat in any way.

also, of all of the typical beverages that people report making them aggressive, stella artois is not generally one .. its probably just safe to say that being drunk makes you aggressive

Being a lightweight is awesome.

Easy on the wallet, easy on the bladder, easy on the liver.

I miss those days. =(

i've reverted to lightweight status.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I decided today that if things don't work out with my current job I'm either moving to Africa or South America to become a mercenary working for the local government, drug lords, or whoever else is paying. I have the capabilities. Amazon has all this sweet tactical gear like 950K volt stun-knuckles and throwing axes, I could pretty much be a freelance robocop with all the shit on my wishlist. I'm pretty excited about this. Copernicus, you should join me, it's now or never.

Wool

I want to go work in the North Dakota oil fields. $80,000 a year with no experience. What if I did that for 2 years, then just bought rental property and traveled the world? Do you think it's kind of like There Will Be Blood? Would I be Eli or Daniel?

I was going to type up a big post about my Fourth of July a couple days ago, but I haven't worked myself up to it. Is it too late?

Balddemon was unbanned and macuser1of5 was banned? Am I taking crazy pills?

lol it was just a joke; I mean, who gets banned for like 1 day?

wool if you turn into a sketchy oil worker please don't blow all your money on backpage whores.

coldvein

Banned
i would tell a story about how the matrix changed my life but ive probably told it in here a million times already. anyway the matrix changed my life

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
you better not have harmed acridmeat in any way.

also, of all of the typical beverages that people report making them aggressive, stella artois is not generally one .. its probably just safe to say that being drunk makes you aggressive

i've reverted to lightweight status.
Stella Artois is universally known as wife beater juice.

8704ec646767c4948065fdc0740ec19d.jpg

lol it was just a joke; I mean, who gets banned for like 1 day?

wool if you turn into a sketchy oil worker please don't blow all your money on backpage whores.
i got banned for 2 days once

EloquentM

aka Mannny
doggystyle is great, i think its better if you are lacking in the cock department because you can really get deep thrusts in then
I'm not lacking. Just can't hold it for very long in that position. My stamina is great but if the lady gets too sore and impatient we jump to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom