• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I'm not lacking. Just can't hold it for very long in that position. My stamina is great but if the lady gets too sore and impatient we jump to that.

Oh i didnt mean you are

but if you are

it's pretty effective

I cant hold it in that position either, unless im really drunk, then my stamina weirdly increase s, with that last shag even I amazed myself

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Oh i didnt mean you are

but if you are

it's pretty effective

I cant hold it in that position either, unless im really drunk, then my stamina weirdly increase s, with that last shag even I amazed myself
Alcohol slows action potential in your nervous system so it effectively numbs you. It's only natural for you to last longer then.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Alcohol slows action potential in your nervous system so it effectively numbs you. It's only natural for you to last longer then.

Oh i know that, but i did positions i probably couldnt do sober

one day i'm going to have sex sober

and it will be horrifying

Minus_Me

my gal was so much more into sex than I was coming out of a shitty prior relationship. That feeling of inadequacy is fucking harsh.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I like doggy style because it's all about the ass. You can focus all on that shit and mush it around with your hands while you slam. Plus titties are still hangin there ready to be grabbed. It maximizes all the important parts of a lady.

I prefer missionary so that while I am delicately making love I can gaze into her eyes and tell her how important she is to me, how much she means, and that I would do anything to keep her and make her happy. I can also apply gentle closed-mouth kisses until we finish and share a tearful, joyful crying session.

Minus_Me

I prefer missionary so that while I am delicately making love I can gaze into her eyes and tell her how important she is to me, how much she means, and that I would do anything to keep her and make her happy. I can also apply gentle closed-mouth kisses until we finish and share a tearful, joyful crying session.

Zach-McGowan.jpg

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
That's all nice but most bitches would rather be taken to pound town from behind so they can pretend it's Denzel or some shit while you tell them how nice they booty is.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Can't hate on that, I'd love to meet a girl so special that I would have to marriage-simp her. Havent had that since a long time ago.

Last few days have been bullshit. First, all weekend I see a bunch of fake ass tough guys get all the chicks. Then one of these fakesters calls me a bitch ass in front of these chicks and his goons to impress them and when I tell him to put up or shut up he backs out. Yet everyone thinks he's badass still.

Then I get on fifa to cool myself down and I lose 6 games in a row.

Then I can confirm I did indeed get cockblocked by jesus.

Then Ryan Davis died.

Gvaz

Banned
DOGGYSTYLE is my worst position.

It's my worst position because whenever I get in that position my dick wants to throw up, so I tend to save it for last.

Last time I was in missionary I was choking and slapping the girl in the face and called her a dirty little slut and how I was going to fill her womb with my cum. She liked that a lot.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I jerk off like twice a week these days. Too starved for the real thing. Baitin just ain't the same. I only bait just to drain some poison.

I try to drink vodka since that seems to be the least fattening choice. I also skip dinner on nights when I drink because it's a win/win. Don't get fat and also drunker on a empty stomach.

I skip a lot of dinners.

one week without my spaghetti flying. it's hard to look at those wendy's pretzel burgers
Back when that thread was going, I think I made it like 28 days once and legit lost my mind. I swear I couldn't see straight.

I might start it up again though cause I did notice some positive changes in my overall amount of energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom