• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bagerk

Everytime Jeff hosts the bombcast and he plays that Russian numbers station noise thingo it creeps me out so much I have to keep my head under the blankets if I'm in bed.

Bagerk

Also I made this a few years ago. Deal with it...

2MD5Czu.jpg

The sequel to it was my old facebook timeline pic...

5vqwCtJ.jpg

I'll enter a message, you want me to enter a message? Here is a fucking message. Fuck all you faggots. Hehehehehehhhee JK I am down with the LGBTQ community.

sup guys. my leg fucking hurts from basketball, but on the bright side, last weekend a girl sucked my dick.

too bad she was only 17, and had never sucked a dick before. so it sucked.
Good to see you guys haven't changed a bit.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
So I went to calico jack in Manhattan that is this well known coyote ugly type bar that lady gaga use to work in.... I've been there like three times before and the female waitresses would get up on the bar and dance and shit was all good.

I go into it today and its all middle age white male bartenders so I think cool no dancing today I guess.....I was wrong the shit I saw in there before I left sobered me up quick as fuck... I really got to start avoiding clubs during holiday weekends... They always suck

Riggs

Banned
Sorry forgot can't say nigga on GAf unless your satch in BCt lol. This thread ... more kool aid pumping around than jay z's veins.

Bagerk

Well I was just informed that my psycho friend just found out I hooked up with his semi-girlfriend when I didn't know that she was his semi-girlfriend. This should end well for my face.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I feel like I hung out with a bunch of teens last night.

balddemon

Banned
Good to see you guys haven't changed a bit.

haha.

in my defense, i didn't know she was 17 until afterwards. the combination of a super tight vagina, lack of bj experience, and awkward kissing were all red flags that should have set off some kind of siren in my head.

ps- yeezus sucks imo.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
haha.

in my defense, i didn't know she was 17 until afterwards. the combination of a super tight vagina, lack of bj experience, and awkward kissing were all red flags that should have set off some kind of siren in my head.

ps- yeezus sucks imo.

Aww shit son

Is that illegal there?

was it worth it

Sai-kun

Banned
only started drinking around 3 am last night, but some 3 friends came over last night at 11, and we started playing cards against humanity

roommate comes home, brings 4 people with him, and we all play CAH (and they are all shitfaced) until like 4 am when those 4 people leave, and my original 3 friends and I play CAH until a bit after 5

basically we went through the entire deck in about 6 hours

i am not playing cah ever again

balddemon

Banned
lol

ahh baldy, you fucking legend, atleast you're getting some...even if it is..illegal

Where was this, at a party?
Nah its legal, 16 is legal in kansas. Yeah it was at a party, turns out she lifeguards at the gym I work at haha.

as for the other chick, we had a falling out over minor issues like feelings and exclusivity.

Seanspeed

Banned
That's the right way to use one, Salsa.

Do you gotta like, cut up the apple first, though? Or are you drinking apple core? If so, how is apple core juice?

Salsa

I cut it, but maybe I dont have to? this thing is like from outer space

makes a mess tho and cleaning it is a bitch

strobogo

Banned
I am again drunk on 2 Wild Blue blueberry beers. It is the only alcohol I've found I like and one 6 pack can give me 3 nights. I don't even care if it makes me feel like a lightweight. It has a higher alcohol content than most beers. I'm 25 and didn't really drink anything until this year other than things like mudslides. I only drink alone and I've been doing it increasingly often and out of depression not fun.

Also, I hate myself, my body, and I want to die.

Seanspeed

Banned
I am again drunk on 2 Wild Blue blueberry beers. It is the only alcohol I've found I like and one 6 pack can give me 3 nights. I don't even care if it makes me feel like a lightweight. It has a higher alcohol content than most beers. I'm 25 and didn't really drink anything until this year other than things like mudslides. I only drink alone and I've been doing it increasingly often and out of depression not fun.

Also, I hate myself, my body, and I want to die.
Off of two beers? :/

Salsa

following angie varona on instagram brings me random joy throughout the day

joy and sadness

edit: also you guys should google cinthia fernandez

kehs

Banned
Bar tenders are assholes.

The first drink is always super weak, but the third is super strong, so when you're finished you want more.

assholes, I have to drive back eventually!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom