• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
It's always weird seeing minus, Mac, and sometimes midnights post in serious threads. Similarly it's weird seeing Mac and snuggs posting In gaming. in most OT threads I just lurk because of the stupidity that generally revolves around news threads/some of the more serious threads.

I think I'm banning myself to this and the brofashion thread. all that games I care about are like $5 now and old. Plus I dont know if I can handle being banned for 24 hours again on a spiritual level.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
It's always weird seeing minus, Mac, and sometimes midnights post in serious threads. Similarly it's weird seeing Mac and snuggs posting In gaming. in most OT threads I just lurk because of the stupidity that generally revolves around news threads/some of the more serious threads.

Seeing mac post serious makes me feel weird

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Back in the day, I was one of the most active posters on the gaming side. But these days I mostly just post in here.

That's because people are multi-dimensional. We aren't trope characters in TV sitcoms.

Holy shit guys, I was sitting here with my computer, the mosquitos were eating me alive so I stand up and go to put on some socks, I turn to look at my dog who always sits next to me by the table and next to her there is this big snake; it looked like it was coming from where I put my feet. I called my dog (who for some reason hadn't seen it) lock her away and then killed the snake (who at that point who was going away) with a broom.

I'm freaking out guys. Fuck snakes, the fucker could have been next to my feet for a while and I had no idea. She was just inches away from where I put them.

edit: I won't be able to sleep well, these fuckers have gotten in the house so many times in my life.

Wool

Z3oiLz0l.jpg

Hiked to the top of this mountain today. I can see it from my bedroom window, now I have conquered it. Had a 24oz PBR at the top. Great times.

ZeroRay

All these beautiful natural landscapes.

I don't think drinking in the Everglades is gonna feel the same. Well, there's the beach but that's so blase.

Wool

this is literally the only reason I want to move to utah. hiking. I guess montana is legit too.

Yeah man, do it. That one was just a 10 minute drive from my house. Here's one I did on July 4th up in the National Park:

WDKZrFtl.jpg

Things are real majestic and stuff here.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Out of doors is a good place to be. Planning on spending as little time as possible at home this summer. I'm planning some dope expeditions possibly spanning mutiple days. Maybe I'm going crazy but at least I'm making the best of it.

Minus_Me

I went hiking around my cottage and we nearly got lost. My neighbour decided to make a trail to no where and forgot to warn me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom