• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

sphinx

the piano man
well, the guys in the LGBT thread told me I am drunk, so I'll follow the party here and cross-post my dancing gif from there.

I wanted to go out and party but I remained home alone drinking red wine so I am still waiting for something to happen... but I guess the only thing that is going to happen is that I will have to pee right now because I drank too much wine.

dancing2_zps3cf5192a.gif

well, the guys in the LGBT thread told me I am drunk, so I'll follow the party here and cross-post my dancing gif from there.

I wanted to go out and party but I remained home alone drinking red wine so I am still waiting for something to happen... but I guess the only thing that is going to happen is that I will have to pee right now because I drank too much wine.

dancing2_zps3cf5192a.gif

Would.

dance if I could and join the party.

ZeroRay

man, I think I should do some bench presses!! my chest is flat as fuck in that gif,

It's cool. I kept squatting in front of my friends to show them "proper form" when I got drunk last week. Then we went to Denny's and I threw up.

Wait, I think I told this story before.

sphinx

the piano man
Would.

dance if I could and join the party.

Would!

go with you to a dance club and party

It's cool. I kept squatting in front of my friends to show them "proper form" when I got drunk last week. Then we went to Denny's and I threw up.

Wait, I think I told this story before.

when I want to brag in front of friends I do pull.-ups in different grips... but because I don't warm up I get all sore and injured.... bad idea to brag about fitness sutff :p

sphinx

the piano man
The twist about posting in the drunk thread instead of the the LGBT thread is that the drunk thread sometimes gets gayer than the LGBT one.

yeah but we gay people also go a bit bi-curious (I know I do), so it's all balanced, lol.

Edit: Snuggler, down here under this post, he knows his shit,

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
The twist about posting in the drunk thread instead of the the LGBT thread is that the drunk thread sometimes gets gayer than the LGBT one.
We're omnisexual in here. Man, woman, beast or inanimate object...doesn't matter.

Thanks man. no, I haven't reached my goals yet. I am working on it. :D

but I am a 5'5 guy and according to that thread, men will reject me....

I'll be honest, I'd be kind of disappointed to see a guy like the one dancing in that gif all buffed up. Your body looks great as it is. Maybe I just dig your type more.

And the height doesn't really matter, maybe to some, but some people are just shit.

sphinx

the piano man
I'll be honest, I'd be kind of disappointed to see a guy like the one dancing in that gif all buffed up. Your body looks great as it is. Maybe I just dig your type more (don't mean any disrespect).

And the height doesn't really matter, maybe to some, but some people are just shit.

you mean you wouldn't like me if I get biggger or burlier?

I understand.

I am never going to be bulky or burly, I am a small guy regardless of gym activity so that's what I will always be. and I am not going to take steroids or stuff to get bigger so it will always be in contention.

sphinx

the piano man
I don't understand the obsession with super muscular guys in the gay community, I'm not a fan.

For example, guys like The Rock are a big turn off for me.

some guys likes muscles, other guys like other things.. :)

what do you like in a man?

sphinx

the piano man
damn, now I have to wait until the headache is gone before I go to sleep.

if I try to sleep now, my head will be spinning and I'll throw up.

some guys likes muscles, other guys like other things.. :)

Sure, there just seems to be an emphasis on freaking muscles among gays.

what do you like in a man?

That might just be the most difficult question.

It really depends on the guy, but I'd say I usually prefer people with unconventional beauty. It can be like those kinda straight looking dudes that don't look like they're too much into fitness, yet are not too out of shape. They could very skinny, but those manly skinny type dudes. They could be a bit chubby, but not too chubby. They could also be muscly, but not too much. They could be hairy, but not too hairy; or smooth but not completely shaved. I like big noses too, but maybe not too big. And I'm a big sucker for beards.

So basically I'm fucked up and on my own.

Gvaz

Banned
I'm pretty convinced that no one wants a not fat but kind of chubby guy with a decent face, man or woman.

otter or the rock, nothing in between

Seanspeed

Banned

dancing2_zps3cf5192a.gif
Its ok man.

I will now post this to publically shame a friend of mine and also make you feel better about yourself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dV5maqrumtE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom