• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
JLmuWWr.jpg
Goddamn. Big frame glasses are such a turn on for me. Fuck the haters.

balddemon

Banned
I don't know who thought scheduling this physical therapy sesh at 615 was a good idea, but here I am.

edit: and then I scheduled the next 11 all for 630 and 7 lol

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I got so blasted at the bar last night. I would have been fine if it weren't for those pitchers at the end. I don't remember the bike ride home but my hand and wrist are kinda jacked. Fuck. Yeah, I think I'll be laying low for awhile. This is bad.

Turns out I tore up my ankle to. I'm all fucked up. It's time to die.

kehs

Banned
Is it supposed to be like you're saying your old name while hammered or something?

It does seem like that but no, I saw that thread about the football player wearing the miami dolphins hat, his name is colin kaepernic, and I totally read it as copernic.

style: stump is always responsive.

Repo Man

What the shit!? Had like 3 cans of Scrumpy Jack ( Strong'ish cider for the non-UK peeps ) and I'm fairly wasted... and I gotta go to work at 6:30am tomorrow >.>

Next time I'm buying vodka because this shits too hardcore for me!

[Edit] I cracked open another one just to study its habits!

balddemon

Banned
What the shit!? Had like 3 cans of Scrumpy Jack ( Strong'ish cider for the non-UK peeps ) and I'm fairly wasted... and I gotta go to work at 6:30am tomorrow >.>

Next time I'm buying vodka because this shits too hardcore for me!

[Edit] I cracked open another one just to study its habits!

you're too hardxcore for this thread

Kwixotik

my family is Baptist and thinks basically any form of fun is wrong. BEER IS THE DEVIL

I shouldn't care but guilt is basically in my blood. Feels like shit, man

Minus_Me

Just got railroaded during a presentation from our other team. Going to catch some flak on this one. Don't even feel like drinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom