• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
Drinking Guinness extra stout right now.

Honestly I think I like their black lager the most. I rarely pour beer into a glass so that could be the reason.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
A good stout is a nice treat every now and then but I don't fuck with them often. They're the desert of beer. A dark creamy calorie bomb.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Drinking Guinness extra stout right now.

Honestly I think I like their black lager the most. I rarely pour beer into a glass so that could be the reason.

I think it's such a fucking hassle having to pour them at a pub, i had an order of three guinness'... assuming i do everything perfectly it will take me a minimum of 6 minutes to do that order...such a pain

I don't drink it so I'm not in the know of how good it is, what's so appealing about it?

AcridMeat

Banned
I think it's such a fucking hassle having to pour them at a pub, i had an order of three guinness'... assuming i do everything perfectly it will take me a minimum of 6 minutes to do that order...such a pain

I don't drink it so I'm not in the know of how good it is, what's so appealing about it?
You'll learn.

It's smooth and creamy. Easter a few weeks ago we went to a pub here for a buffet brunch/lunch and had a nice pint of Guinness.

Like Snugg said it's something to enjoy every once in a while, not to drink if you're looking to screw around.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I drink stouts like a fat man drinks a cola.
With an alarming vigor and frequency.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Do you guys wanna talk about life? I went to a graveyard today.
I guess my Dad's Dad was a bit of a bigot towards Hispanic people and is buried next to someone named Juanita Storch.. So it's basically the funniest thing ever. My Dad says his Sister still talks about he'd be rolling in his grave if he knew. I never really met him, but I know he liked John Wayne movies and was a Vet so yeah thanks for the sacrifice grandpa.

ZeroRay

Mine's is pretty cool. Except all the times he's being an inconsiderable, egotistical, self-serving asshole.

Fuck it, let's not have us all evaluate the roots of our habit.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
tJwzRzu.jpg
He's watching

The problem with people is they shame you for not dancing or whatever and make it so that you feel bad about it but then you do dance and they ridicule your moves.

Minus_Me

The problem with people is they shame you for not dancing or whatever and make it so that you feel bad about it but then you do dance and they ridicule your moves.

That's just a shitty attitude to have, and they would annoy me greatly. Dance to dance if you enjoy it, not to impress people with moves.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I've drank too much lately. But I'm restless as fuck. I have all of this energy inside of me, but I don't know what do with it. So I counter that shit with a one-two punch of booze and drogs. Gotta sleep somehow.

Shouts out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom