• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
What?! What did I say? The thing about sharing? I'm sorry I didn't mean it antagonistically.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I just went upstairs to get my running shoes and then decided to drink a beer instead.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=relmfu&v=HYvBIeMCHxI

I'm drinking warm beer and watching COMPETITIVE WINE TASTING in between dark souls attempts. :| I can't believe my buddy got me cursed and now I have to fight all the way out of blight town with half health. :/

KdlhoIt.jpg
I'm also drawing a comic about my lady's cat, she has one of those cats that looks like it was burned alive. The cat, Harvey, has a lot of digestive and dietary issues and its really sad.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I've been too sensitive lately. I think it's this hot weather. Fuck this hot weather. Imma be the asshole again. Drinking wine with my sister. I may join your gents later tonight.

so i'm getting all settled into this parliamentary internship up in ottawa and a bunch of the interns threw a party tonight and so i have a ton of molson in me right now

(apparently there's already a betting pool going on who's going to hook up first among us and make everything awkward)

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm about to take my stitches out by myself.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Is this motherfucker seriously trying to mow his lawn with a weedwhacker? It's 9am you terrible excuse for a human being. Somebody link me to that printable gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom