• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Yeah I'm gonna ride some bikes this week. Exercise and shit. I haven't been eating much lately so I'm gonna have a solid beach body this summer.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Ah fuck I got really drunk last night and I was at work so im hoping I didn't embarrass myself... So far I'm trying to figure out if I said bye or just ran off like a nutter..
Making new friends is hard. Very hard. People are always the same anyways.

Become a barman

I feel the need to invade some chat. Anyone else down to go to tinychat? I promise a good time, I'm gonna go nuts.

I'm so up for that

I understand what you're saying but it's just not the same without certain people. Don't take it the wrong way. I'm not looking to be hostile to anyone.

Sick of all these misunderstandings, all these fights, all these harbored resentments, all these moments that could have been solved if someone had just said they were sorry.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
We are online friends.

Man, this daft punk album is boring as hell. Yeeeeesh.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
K.
Well we're both here, so I'm not sure what to tell you.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
The new one. Idk, it's ok. It's like, I always considered daft punk to be the masters of reinterpretation and this is just emulation.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
It's up to stream for free on iTunes.
It's just not very interesting.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
What did you do last night? Did I miss something? I'm gonna read back a bit.

Oh oh, drunk at work? lol.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
ahh shit shit shit shit shit top of the page

What did you do last night? Did I miss something? I'm gonna read back a bit.

Oh oh, drunk at work? lol.

Oh I wasn't behind the bar but I did get very drunk in front of a colleague and the landlady for the first time... I just remember crying to my mate on the phone on the way home about my nan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom