• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Repo Man

8:15pm... on my last swig of cider... starting work tomorrow at noon... we need some god damn solutions ladies and gents!

More cider JAA!?

did someone say dicks on tv?
8vzU9V2.gif

Minus_Me

Our pool getting so much use is killing my liver this summer. Glad I got the stupid condo association to keep it opened till 1am.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
We're like just shy of the point where people can buy bionic livers and lungs and just aug that shit in place of the old junk. We'll be the last to die from this kind of thing.

Alebelly

Drunk again, parents just arrived from Az. Happy, Blurry :D

Actually we just fit my dad into a cab, with help from moms.

Good times.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
In my ceaseless, heroic, endlessly exhausting dating quest I've been confronted with a super duper duper duper duper Mexican chick who wears glasses. I'm really crossing my fingers this time.

She got placed at my work through a summer job thing and she's a psychology major at (lol) humboldt university.

Dennis

Banned
Hey GAF, this is what I consuming right now as we slur our speech.

This is my wine and this is my comfy leather couch where I play console games.

I was going to take a break from drinking for a while but then I discovered this ambrosia of the gods and so the the break is postponed.

If you can buy this wine where you live I strongly recommend it.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Kinda.

I just got paid and it's almost the weekend. This is pretty much what I have to look forward to in my day-to-day existence. Some money to blow and a quick taste of freedom. But I'll probably just end up riding bikes alone and hanging out with my idiot roommate. I've let this summer be a total bust so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom