• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wool

rMkBZSz.jpg

Wool

I still can't believe Acrid hung out with Toobrak. How do you betray us like that bro?

WHAT!? I've had tegrak on my ignore list for a long time so I guess I missed it. What did they do, eat kidney pies? Go to Scarborough Fair? I hope acrid didn't bow before that old hag they call a queen.

kehs

Banned
I think ive come to a realization about life.

It doesn't matter if you live like a piece of shit or live a high priest who never does the infalliable.

You end up dead.

Dead or not I'm just trying to enjoy life so fuck it see ya'll at PAX.

WHAT!? I've had tegrak on my ignore list for a long time so I guess I missed it. What did they do, eat kidney pies? Go to Scarborough Fair? I hope acrid didn't bow before that old hag they call a queen.
Who the fuck knows. Probably drank a bunch of Stella and watched soccer or something.

AcridMeat

Banned
I still can't believe Acrid hung out with Toobrak. How do you betray us like that bro?
I need perspective in life. There was a Brit-gaf meet, was fun.
I think if come to a realization about life.

It doesn't matter I you live like a piece of shit or like a high priest who never does the infalliable.

You end up dead.
How you only just now have this realization Ive no idea. Sitting in the airport for flight to Amsterdam. South of France was incredible.

kehs

Banned
I just happened acrid, its always been a gut feeling though.

If you hear about me in the news in the next week, you'll all know why.

ZeroRay

Hello, I'm Brent Smith.

You gotta adopt a carefree attitude. I can show you how but you gotta drop all these cares you have (and your cash too) and start living the way you want.

So I just drank excessively and banged a friends girl friend.

I don't feel bad, I don't think I should. I mean, I know I should but I don't really think I should.

It's a long situation. I broke bro code though. I walked myself out.

Tell me I'm an asshole, drunk gaf.

ok being serious here bud. Not judging but the whole "lol I fucked my buddy's girl and I don't feel bad because I'm feelin too badass to give a shit" crap rightly got over with for me when I was barely a teen. 25? Sad to say but at this point you got a responsibility to make something right.

Hi I drink almost everyday and I was wondering if my drinking is relative to this thread in order to contribute about just being wasted? Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom