• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldvein

Banned
You need to build some muscle and scare the fuck out of the Seattle locals

ive considered trying to "bulk up" a bit from time to time .. but it just seems like itd be a serious project that would require a large amount of effort. i have no interest in drinking a gallon of milk a day and lifting weights all the time. i mean, maybe i'd look conventionally "better" if i weighed ten more pounds, but i dont think i'd really care. it wouldn't significantly improve my life or anything. tldr i dont think the effort required would be worth what i'd get out of it.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Y'all are some anorexic motherfuckers. Close to smugglers weigh.

I probably weigh more than most of these bitches. I need to anorex harder, but I have natural broad shoulders and thick thighs/buttocks so I don't think I could ever drop that low. Maybe there's a pill for that.

i need to get anorexic too

have a closet full of size S i cant fit into anymore

maybe ill take up smoking again

and start smoking my alcohol

lets get healthy yall

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
The key is too drink so much at night that the next day you're too sick to eat. The pounds will melt away.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
See, I get hungry the morning after, but if I'm drinking I can go all night without needing to eat. Beer actually has a ton of protein in it. It's like drinking a can of slim fast.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
One of us is gonna die and then the rest of us are going to have a lot of questions to answer.

Bread

Banned
anyone in socal want to see eric andre and hannibal burress with me tomorrow

and get drunk with lots of nerds here for comic-con?

coldvein

Banned
One of us is gonna die and then the rest of us are going to have a lot of questions to answer.

im not answering for shit

wouldnt it be crazy though if a member of gaf died in some shady way, and to investigate the FBI was looking at gaf and shit, and gaf was suddenly in the headlines of major news outlets and such

kinda surprised that hasnt happened yet

Hunter S.

anyone in socal want to see eric andre and hannibal burress with me tomorrow

and get drunk with lots of nerds here for comic-con?

Damn, son, you are a Cali man there is no place for you with the cheatriots. You are an embarassment to social order and civilization. Though I would go if I was there, sorry.

Bread

Banned
Damn, son, you are a Cali man there is no place for you with the cheatriots. You are an embarassment to social order and civilization. Though I would go if I was there, sorry.
i'm boston born and raised, just out here for the summer. don't you judge me you heathen!

but yea i'm probably moving out here next year, it's just too nice to go back and live in the shitty south shore of massachusetts.

arab

The food in the south is too good so hangovers are treated to mac n cheese masherd powertators gravy biscuits beans and chicken fried steak

I am so fucking hungry

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Maybe I should just move to Mexico to find a girlfriend.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I would go to San Diego bread but my girlfriend is kidnapping me and taking me to some rape den (I'm assuming). She won't actually tell me and it's making my anxiety flair up.

Bread

Banned
I would go to San Diego bread but my girlfriend is kidnapping me and taking me to some rape den (I'm assuming). She won't actually tell me and it's making my anxiety flair up.
just show her the sexiest man in the universe aka hannibal buress and see if she changes her mind
hannibal-buress.1.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
When I hang out with my cat and she lays on me I'm like "oh yeah, I'm up to my neck in pussy right now."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom