• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I think I'm gonnalay low for a long time. I'll wear a hooded cloak when I go out for supplies. I'll be just a whisper.

kehs

Banned
I fucking hate a whole bunch of gaffers posting in that trayvon thread right now.

I don't know I gotta stop reading all these fucking threads.

my god.

298026.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not doin shit tonight. Gonna make some cocktails and be an Internet man. I'll be online at midnight pacific if you guys want me to sing you a sweet lullaby.

ZeroRay

Lack of doing heavy squats the last few weeks is contributing to my ever widening gap.

I have also accepted the fact that I am mentally unbalanced.

ZeroRay

I think all of ours are in our own ways. Some got it worse than others.

Or is that what crazy people say to reassure themselves? idk.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Honeys, I'm home.

...and listening to SebastiAn.

f0rk

Guys why does alcohol make you feel so bad in the morning it makes no sense.
Reminder to all you Americans drinking right now, the morning will suuuccckkkkk

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Guys why does alcohol make you feel so bad in the morning it makes no sense.
Reminder to all you Americans drinking right now, the morning will suuuccckkkkk

No it wont, because I'm going to the video arcade and then a facy salon to get my hair did.

i join you again drunk thread. 5-8 blue moons and heinikens and some shots. and then california burrito to end the night. boom. hopefully capcom doesnt fuck up usf4!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I just fished my Xbox out of the closet to play crackdown, couldn't open it, posted on gaf to buy a new Xbox, ready yahoo answers, got a butter knife, pried up, cracked something, got the disk tray to open, PUT IN A COPY OF CRACKDOWN 2, booted it, rebounded to the menu, got up again, unplugged the Ethernet cable from my tiny supercomputer, plugged it into the Xbox, picked up my controller, turned it on, realized it wouldn't sync, got up and acquired the faceplate of the 360, pushed it up to the console, held the sync button in one hand, and the controller in the other

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Create the world grid as a fractal based on the leveling of agility. A grid of grids dependent on the ideal jump height they're designed for, each successive step up in scale becoming equally more beautiful.
#crackdown3

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I've found that smoking weed after major drinking can feel good, but when I'm out in social situations it's a terrible idea. I just shut down completely. I made that mistake last night just when things would have got interesting. Oh well, wouldn't be a true night of drinking without something to regret the next day.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I bought a sweet tactical tomahawk today. This thing could wreck shit. Could any of you guys recommend a good sheath or holster for a medium to large tomahawk? I think I'm gonna go out throwing later.

coldvein

Banned
ahahahahah tactical tomahawk throwing eh. hope you get good at it snuggler

ive never understood how .. lets say youre throwing a tomahawk at a person six yards away, how do you guarantee the tommyhawk park actually goes into them, as opposed to them just getting hit with the handle

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
It's a skill. There's competitions and shit. I wanna be a pro with my hawk. I might say fuck the safety deposit and start chucking this shit into my apartment walls.

arab

ahahahahah tactical tomahawk throwing eh. hope you get good at it snuggler

ive never understood how .. lets say youre throwing a tomahawk at a person six yards away, how do you guarantee the tommyhawk park actually goes into them, as opposed to them just getting hit with the handle

it's all physics d00d. the blades have specific weight to them that you can master and time.

also this whiskey diet is starting to get easier. certainly feel the pains of being a man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom