• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I need to get laid. Chatted up a maid from work I saw at the bar but her hubby was there. Sometimes you miss even when ya aim low lol. Pretty drink tho.

Trap Lord is so good. My aoty after Yeezus.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Kaleidoscope Dream is my favorite album ever. Makes my thirstiness so much worse but baby it's alright. I deserve this.

AcridMeat

Banned
Kaleidoscope Dream is my favorite album ever. Makes my thirstiness so much worse but baby it's alright. I deserve this.
For a second I thought you were talking about Hieroglyphics, then remembered it's the Miguel album.

I just put on Shigeto's new album that came out today.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I can't be number 4. That shit is so obscure. Why even bother waking up in the morning if you're a 4. It's bullshit.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Just reported you to the mods for abusive behavior. You don't get to call me number 4 and just get away with it.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm on the phone with Evilore right now and he can't believe what just happened in this thread. Clear your cookies, that's all I can say right now.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I can make threads, but I don't aside from the occasional ot that needed to be made. It's easy to retain that privilege in my experience, but I keeps it low key. They will reactivate your shit eventually if you don't get perma'd I'm sure.

I'm so lonely. So lonely that I'm not lonely because I'm so used to it. Good night.

First thing I do when I get home drunk (sort of) is go on here.
Just came from a bar. I feel so ALPHA. made out with a girl and got her number when I met her just 20 minutes before hand. FUUUUUUCK YEAH. So much. Such confidence. I dont know what to do.
I have a headache.
I have work in 6 hours. FUUUUUUUCK.
Talk to me, guys.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Here in the drunk thread we have no social hierarchy. There is no alpha.
Good going though, what's the most appetizing thing in your house to eat? And are you going to eat it?

Here in the drunk thread we have no social hierarchy. There is no alpha.
Good going though, what's the most appetizing thing in your house to eat? And are you going to eat it?

Alpha stuff is pretty bullshit, I agree. It's just a good descriptor of how I feel.
Probably the most appetizing thing is oatmeal. and I will eat it in the morning. I wish I had ramen though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom