• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
If I shot a gun at a bottle of spraypaint would it explode?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Here lies Copernicus in his grave that we dug, did anyone ask the procession driver if he could DD for us? I bet the back of that Hearst could be a great place to hook up with some QTs.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ok there should be a dating site where you make not one, but three different personas, and then the site matches you up with the best match per each persona and the in a different field you can see if theres a master profile you match up with on more than one persona level. goddamn yall imma be rich.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Nvm, okcupid found me a ladie jtwo
http://i.imgur.com/dkeNags.jpg

i think were trying to troll one another
i was cookin some chili rellenos and cut myself and put a bandaid on and then was watching eyes wide shut and tried to rub one out but the bandaid fell off and some blood kinda found its way into the whole thing
this is way better than twitter

coldvein

Banned
just woke up, dangerous level hungover, dont remember coming back to my girlfriends house last night, had a tinychat window open but couldnt figure out the password (apparently).

shiiiiiiiit

Minus_Me

Dude, I'd like to remind you that there is a good reason I'm an alcoholic lol. Not to make it sound like its because of the money thing, but my parents are particular to say the least. Came from poverty, worked their way up type of deal. They gave us the best education we could ever have gotten though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom