• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Dude, I'd like to remind you that there is a good reason I'm an alcoholic lol. Not to make it sound like its because of the money thing, but my parents are particular to say the least. Came from poverty, worked their way up type of deal. They gave us the best education we could ever have gotten though.
Man if I was rich I'd buy my kids anything they ever needed. I wouldn't directly give them money but if they needed help I'd be there. And I'd leave them my fortunes after death, shit.

coldvein

Banned
Man if I was rich I'd buy my kids anything they ever needed. I wouldn't directly give them money but if they needed help I'd be there. And I'd leave them my fortunes after death, shit.

i feel the same. i grew up very middle class, wasnt spoiled at all, i ate spam for breakfast and shit, but my parents now have some money. my mom is now like "if you need to get all ten of your cavities filled i'll pay for that .. its great that youve been paying for school on your own but if you ever need help i'll pay for that". i'd like to be able to do the same for my kids. im afraid i wont be able to..

SSGMUN10000

Connoisseur Of Tedium
Well this is my first post in this thread. For some reason I like to drink some beers when I grill. I have had 4 blue moons and I am buzzing pretty good. About to grill some steaks for the family. hope they come out good.

On another who the hell do I have to message to get my thread creating privileges back. My account has been restricted for at least 2 years +. I am about to get a big amount of money and wanted to ask for GAF's advice.

kehs

Banned
Well this is my first post in this thread. For some reason I like to drink some beers when I grill. I have had 4 blue moons and I am buzzing pretty good. About to grill some steaks for the family. hope they come out good.

On another who the hell do I have to message to get my thread creating privileges back. My account has been restricted for at least 2 years +. I am about to get a big amount of money and wanted to ask for GAF's advice.

stump will probably help you out

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I like small perky boobies with tiny nipples and lots of collarbone. I like big soft boobies too.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dude I want fish and chips so bad now. There is a place called Betty's fish and chips that sounds sooooo fuckin bomb right now.

Minus_Me

The place I go to is right around the corner from Ubisoft Montreal, there's always workers from there in the resto. Maybe I can overhear some news worthy stuff one day.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dude I'm still fuckin thinking about fish and chips.

Any angry drunks in here? I want to put myself in the mind of the surly, combative whirlwind, but I've never been able to do it, sober or drunk. I don't have the balls to ask an angry drunk in person.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Any angry drunks in here? I want to put myself in the mind of the surly, combative whirlwind, but I've never been able to do it, sober or drunk. I don't have the balls to ask an angry drunk in person.
I can only drunk fight if we shake hands first.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Nah bro. Hollywood hills (demo), koi pond, and portofino. Actually all of their music is the fucking best.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
lol what about ass klaps?

Also, dancing in slow motion live and cheaters are fucking so baller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom