• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bars my man. Barsssss
It's all the same though. Nightlife meetups (generally) only ever translate to sex, which sure, isn't a bad thing at all, but when you're looking for a meaningful relationship that isn't the place to look.

For the record I fucking hate clubs. Bars > clubs all day.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
You can find a cutie in a bar that doesn't drink too much. It's possible. A lot of the good ones will have like one or two drinks over the course if hours. Smh.

All nightclubs suck. If I never see the inside of another one, I'd be good with it. Bars can be cool though.
Clubs are for women and dudes who can't smash without getting a drink in em.

the videos are gone. it was taken down by youtube because of their anti-cyber bullying policy. I guess that guy was getting too much shit for it.

It was this super obese guy trying PUA stuff or "day game" and filming himself with a hidden camera.

XPKMGZaAmysIRxdxrfdYTsrFLXHVTWEevYRH-610xh.jpg

They have those?
yeah it was cramped and people just grinded parts on each other. mostly it was where we ended up after excessive drug use, and somehow i managed to impress my now wife with whatever cocktail of narcotics was stewing inside me. although she says that we technically met earlier than that but I don't remember (romantic huh?)

EloquentM

aka Mannny
yeah it was cramped and people just grinded parts on each other. mostly it was where we ended up after excessive drug use, and somehow i managed to impress my now wife with whatever cocktail of narcotics was stewing inside me. although she says that we technically met earlier than that but I don't remember (romantic huh?)
Doesn't need to be romantic. Things can work without it. God human beings are fucking stupid and fantastical.

You can find a cutie in a bar that doesn't drink too much. It's possible. A lot of the good ones will have like one or two drinks over the course if hours. Smh.
Oh you're right, and I've met and gone out on a number of dates with these type of women I've met at bars, none of them panned out though. I think there's a subconscious stigma we attach to the idea of meeting someone at a bar that can hinder the relational development.

I feel like meeting someone in a coffee shop or other random places make the whole encounter more mysterious and exciting, which leads to a stronger initial attraction from both parties. One that's more likely to be sustained.

ZeroRay

Oh you're right, and I've met and gone out on a number of dates with these type of women I've met at bars, none of them panned out though. I think there's a subconscious stigma we attach to the idea of meeting someone at a bar that can hinder the relational development.

I feel like meeting someone in a coffee shop or other random places make the whole encounter more mysterious and exciting, which leads to a stronger initial attraction from both parties. One that's more likely to be sustained.

Just have an arranged marriage and get it over with.

lucky sounds like you need some wingman services, it's a lot easier to chat up the sloots when you have a bro by your side.
It's only a problem for me when I'm out of my environment, hence the need for practice in different settings like coffee shops, etc.

At bars it's easy, my choices of women just haven't been very good I guess.

Kwixotik

If I ever become rich, there's gonna be a long period where I still don't spend any money after 20+ years of agonizing over $10 purchases

HiiiLife

What's up.

Caught my first run in with the law due to having alcohol in my car. Dunno what I was thinking (I wasn't). Thought it would be a chill night to drive to the mountain and view Salt Lake City from up above. I said to myself, I'm gonna get a 40 oz, park on this hill and just enjoy this shit. Everything was cool, the city lights were pretty to look at. Well like ten minutes later, cops pull up with their high beams on. Got frisked. Got a misdemeanor. Had to pay a fine. It sucked. Surely thought my first paper issued from a cop would be a speeding ticket (which I don't have..yet). And the best part? I was with a chick that I was feeling. And she was under 21. And she is a hardcore party goer and drinker. I'm just fortunate enough that she didn't have any with me. Thank god because I would have been done if they caught anything with the breathalyzer. It was obviously my own stupidity that caused it and I learned my lesson, but since then, I've just been a little wary with alcohol. Lol.

That was earlier this year, and was probably one of the biggest L's I've taken this year. But surprisingly, I'm enjoying 2013 a lot. Can't live life without a fuck up I guess. And the girl and I don't talk anymore. Lol.

Edit: Biggest L's of my life actually. Because that was easily THEE fuck up of my year. Haha.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Damn bro. That's some shit. I got pulled over a few weeks ago going 110 (it was for good reason though). Glad you lucked out though. Ain't no girl worth breaking the law for.

What did you get fined for? Just the open container in the car? They didn't bother to breathalyze you?

I once had 4 20oz beers in 1.5 hours, got pulled over, did the DUI tests and blew a .038. All that tells me is next time I can have 8. Joke's on you, cops.

HiiiLife

Should have punched the cop in the fucking face and booked it

Only if you were there to record it for me.

Damn bro. That's some shit. I got pulled over a few weeks ago going 110 (it was for good reason though). Glad you lucked out though. Ain't no girl worth breaking the law for.

No kidding right? And I'm enlisted and almost got kicked out for it. Man. If she actually took a swig of the 40, fuck. It could have been worse.

Just gotta keep pushing on I guess. And I definitely gotta smarten up. Lol.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Enlisted huh? Only drink on base from now on. Otherwise it's dangerous

What did you get fined for? Just the open container in the car? They didn't bother to breathalyze you?

I once had 4 20oz beers in 1.5 hours, got pulled over, did the DUI tests and blew a .038. All that tells me is next time I can have 8. Joke's on you, cops.
Lolololol

HiiiLife

Yeah we both got fined for open containers. It was her ride. She was in the drivers and I in the passengers. I just got frisked and she was breathalyzed. Needless to say, the drive back home was an awkward silence. Lol.

You gotta yell WORLD STAR

edit: do any of you guys have steam? gimme some IDs
luckyboyceo. I pretty much only use it if/when we have drunkgaf gaming nights though.

Yeah we both got fined for open containers. It was her ride. She was in the drivers and I in the passengers. I just got frisked and she was breathalyzed. Needless to say, the drive back home was an awkward silence. Lol.
Should've at least bought her some beer to make up for it.

bro if you're enlisted stay the fuck away from underage chicks and drinking. you will get murdered by your leadership lol. last base I was at had a parking lot of shame for dudes who got duis/etc.

oh, and this The Following show. holy fuck. so bad it's good. like high-budget schlock.

PUA gibberish aside, one thing I do want to get better at is meeting/approaching women in public places, because I mean how many women actually desire to meet their future partners in nightclubs? I'm guessing not many.

I need to get better at approaching girls in general. Right now I just wait for them to come to me, which isn't really a viable option in the long term.

HiiiLife

luckyboyceo. I pretty much only use it if/when we have drunkgaf gaming nights though.

Should've at least bought her some beer to make up for it.

I actually tried to make it up to her by offering to take her out to dinner at one of the restaurants in SLC. Needless to say, it never happened. Maybe I should've asked if she wanted beer instead. Lol.

Mac you never told me you were in the service bro. If so, I owe you a beer.

How often do we have those though. You buying ps4?
Pre-ordered already bro. DrunkGAF going full speed ahead into next gen.

And not often enough.

I need to get better at approaching girls in general. Right now I just wait for them to come to me, which isn't really a viable option in the long term.
Fake ID + PAX + luckyboceo as wingman = success.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom